• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Dear Feelers, Something I appreciate about you

xXMariahXx

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I want you to know you are beautiful and truly a shining star in the sky. I love...

INFJ
The way your perception cuts through all pretense, but you spare people the brutal, black ink delivery of truth. Instead, you choose your verbal paints carefully and apply with precise but gentle strokes.

ENFJ
The way you use your insightfulness to help others out of the depths of your larger-than-life heart. You teach me to reach toward my highest self.

INFP
The way you go "beyond" in conversation; I know we can go places without ever having to leave the room.

ENFP
The way you make me feel that I can be accepted for who I am. I don't have to try to be anything around you, because your own freedom of being yourself.. frees me.

ISFJ
The way those special moments and times we shared are seared not only in your memory but in your heart as well. You are the most nostalgic of all types. You don't forget.

ESFJ
The way your precious heart expresses its love through being ever-ready to offer practical care.

ISFP
The way you naturally create peace and beauty in the world around you.

ESFP
The way your existence itself is a sparkling light. You live.. fully alive.

God loves you <3
Peace

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
For the times I wish I didn't feel my emotions so deep, I will refer to this post. Thank you for this.

xXMariahXx

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No love for thinkers ? I guess not.

Aww, I do love and admire thinkers. Us feelers would be lost without you guys! :) But I don't know much about ESTJs, ISTJs, and ISTPs so didn't want to write an incomplete list.

Lia_kat

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This is so sweet. I love it!! :hug:

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I admire both feelers and thinkers who wander in life for a better humanity, who give themselves the right to open their heart and mind with sincerity :hug:

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Well. This really made my morning. :heart: What a thoughtful post.