• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Measuring your Ne

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ok so I've edited this thread as people are saying that it's not a measurement or any thing, and I respect that yeah maybe I was being clueless about it, so any way I did this quiz
Do You Have The Power To Read People? | PlayBuzz

And I got that I "can see the heart of everyone's sleeve"
So feel free to either give it a try or just ignore it

Good luck thanx

Last edited:

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My Ne is beyond measure :hamsterdance: :strawman:

Fregoli

MBTI Type
ESTP
I really don't think that this has anything to do with Ne. I got the same result you did: seeing the heart on everyone's sleeve. It's simply being able to read people's emotions (and several questions were obvious); most people with good social skills would probably score highly.

Null

-
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
And it turned out that I "can see the heart of everyone's sleeve" you people are an open book to me you can't hide from my Ne
Got the same result, although I doubt that it's thanks to my strong Ne.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Snowflake status:

Claim-Denied.jpg

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
I got the same as the OP.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
You can see the heart on everyone's sleeve!

not a good test, the people were over acting even a social clueless person would get this score, cuz it's so theatric and fake that anyone can tell. plus it's playbuzz they're not exactly known for being good quizzes that actually mean anything. in fact i think most of them are rigged to make people feel better about themselves.

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah, not Ne test at all. Pretty easy to read those photos.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I really don't think that this has anything to do with Ne. I got the same result you did: seeing the heart on everyone's sleeve. It's simply being able to read people's emotions (and several questions were obvious); most people with good social skills would probably score highly.

I know several Ne doms that can't read people for shit. They are better at reading people similiar to what they know due to assumptions then reading people in general.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Is this a test to see whether or not you have autism? I don't understand how people would get these wrong.

I rate the test -1/10

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Additionally, my Ne is pretty freaking awesome but its about equal in strength to my Ti, at least NOW it is. When I was younger I was very heavy Ne but over time my Si increased which leveled off my Ne a bit. I think this always happens getting old.

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
my result;

You pick up on the emotions of others without any complication, it's almost as if you're reading them like a book! This may be due to your incredible intuition or perhaps you possess a strong, empathetic nature that puts you in touch with those you surround yourself with. Either way, picking up on the feelings of other people comes naturally to you!

by the way this isn't anything to do with Ne, it is Fe or Fi.

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Sometimes it hurts when you have a slight OP misfire end everyone just keeps discussing why you were wrong. I wish there was "okay, I get it, I'm wrong" button that could block future posts from beating the dead horse. Not that this thread is mean spirited or out of hand, but it may get there.

I would have loved if it had all stopped at Obama on a pizza. That says it all for me.:D

Same result as everyone else I think.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
lol

50d47036-1f01-4370-bf63-0fff09453e1e.jpg

You pick up on the emotions of others without any complication, it's almost as if you're reading them like a book! This may be due to your incredible intuition or perhaps you possess a strong, empathetic nature that puts you in touch with those you surround yourself with. Either way, picking up on the feelings of other people comes naturally to you!

I thought this test was going to tell me I have 0 Fe. I guess it must have been designed for a 5 year old.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"You pick up on the emotions of others without any complication, it's almost as if you're reading them like a book! This may be due to your incredible intuition or perhaps you possess a strong, empathetic nature that puts you in touch with those you surround yourself with. Either way, picking up on the feelings of other people comes naturally to you!"

I don't think it's all about Ne:dry:

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I love how they re using stock photography with exagerate emotions etc.

According this test I'm the greatest empath... Scratch that.. I don't have autism

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
50d47036-1f01-4370-bf63-0fff09453e1e.jpg

Well duh. ;)

Here's the opposing answer (I did flat out the opposite):