• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Gratitude Thread

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
legal stimulants? no wait... caffeine doesn't work for me... and yet i stress my endocrine system with it anyway... what a basic bitchâ„¢

wait, what thread am i in again?

*melts outta bed and drips into the cracks between wooden boards*

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
legal stimulants? no wait... caffeine doesn't work for me... and yet i stress my endocrine system with it anyway... what a basic bitchâ„¢

tenor.gif

*sweeps the goo of you into one amorphous puddle.* *Covers you with newspaper* There we go. All better.

Schrödinger's Name

Blessed With A Curse

Thank you for reminding me of the confession I actually wanted to post (but forgot about). I drink coffee not because of its taste- but because it's a legal drug.

I am grateful for coffee being a legal drug. Though it would've been better if it tasted good too. I am however, not complaining about coffee. Hmn, drugs coffee.

Edit; coffee actually doesn't do much for me either. I just pretend it does. Placebo is my way to go. (I once drank four espressos in a row -with my meds I believe- and almost fell asleep. But I think my body is getting used to it. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.)

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For having learned methods to hide traces of having been crying.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
For having learned how not to cry.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
For having a society that punishes me for crying. :D

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
For getting past what prevents me from crying.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
For wondering why people are crying at all and then thinking maybe the cave people who had water shooting out of their eyes and nose when they saw people sick with airborne pathogens were the ones who survived.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
For being able to cry. Especially when the tears are because of something good.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
My tears are made of acid and add a lovely sour note to all of my culinary creations.

- - - Updated - - -

Self-sufficient.

Pinker85

Honestly, I'm grateful for Typology Central. I've never been this disagreeable and forceful before and to be able to express it and find that even if others dislike me for it, I'm still here, still alive ... can survive being disliked is a massive gift in my life and for my growth. I feel bad though that people are finding me a bit obnoxious though, so sorry.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Honestly, I'm grateful for Typology Central. I've never been this disagreeable and forceful before and to be able to express it and find that even if others dislike me for it, I'm still here, still alive ... can survive being disliked is a massive gift in my life and for my growth. I feel bad though that people are finding me a bit obnoxious though, so sorry.

Don't apologize, or conclude that you are disliked. Also, I'm completely insufferable. :shrug:

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That I have so much to be grateful for.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
For saying the same thing at the same time. For true clear honest vulnerable love. For trust, in newly deep proportions. For everything that makes life worth living. For kindness and caring. For reciprocity.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
For not caring whether or not I cry based on peoples' views of me, as those don't matter. For the constant feeling that I stand apart from society, and the independent non-sheeple thinking that's behind the feeling. For the ability to seem fine when I'm the furthest thing from it when I don't want people to know for other reasons. At least offline.

Pinker85

I'm grateful for love and friendship! For compassion, empathy and kindness. For feeling heard and cared about. I'm grateful for relationships that help a person feel they are seen as they are and cared for. I'm grateful for acceptance. Mainly I'm grateful for any time humans are able to feel seen, understood and cared for.

Hermit of the Forest

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For those who see the special in the mundane.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Doctor-approved relationships.

Hermit of the Forest

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For the scent of trees, for new opportunities, for stars, for a calming presence during a panic attack.