• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Gratitude Thread

I’m grateful for being able to just take a day and drive to a remote woodland spot and escape the insanity and not have to deal with any people besides the one that I want to. For a day it’s like the universe is ours alone.

Lark

I’m grateful for being able to just take a day and drive to a remote woodland spot and escape the insanity and not have to deal with any people besides the one that I want to. For a day it’s like the universe is ours alone.

I like days like that. A lot.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I am grateful that despite carrying the gene, I do not have dystonia like my wheelchair bound father did. This body... these legs... they are strong enough to allow me to hike steep hills and traverse across downed trees.

I'm also grateful that I do not have diabetes, because I can eat whatever the fuck I want, whenever I want.

I'm grateful that I have all of my senses, and that I am not suffering from a degenerative cognitive disorder. That may not be the case one day.

I am also especially grateful that I have not been diagnosed with a terminal illness. I can only imagine how devastating it is to have your days numbered, and to have 2020 be one's last year of living would be a fucking tragedy.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Depths of passion I didn't think I'd get to experience with another person.

Schrödinger's Name

Blessed With A Curse
One of the dog owners gave me a Bueno ice cream 'to cool down'. Not that I told them anything and I generally don't like ice cream but it's exactly what I needed.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Everyone knows I basically hate my job/employer, but today I'm grateful that I completed my work in four hours and was free to leave by noon, with my day's income averaging out to $35/hour, plus whatever I may receive in tips.

This is the reason I torture myself and stay (besides having no luck when I have attempted to get a new job). Now I get to hike and forage for h-o-u-r-s.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm actually really thankful for my little portable washing machine. It gets the clothes fairly clean and dry on the spin cycle. It is soooo much easier than wringing things out by hand - especially the towels.
b2cbf39d4efa46833a5f383eb7bdd68f.jpeg

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
I'm actually really thankful for my little portable washing machine. It gets the clothes fairly clean and dry on the spin cycle. It is soooo much easier than wringing things out by hand - especially the towels.
b2cbf39d4efa46833a5f383eb7bdd68f.jpeg

hey that's pretty cool...@_@

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Thankful for God for his many blessings in my life. Grateful to my parents, my brother, my wife, and my extended family for their unceasing and unfailing support these last few months. In a much better place than I was 3 months ago.

The Cat

Staff member
Thankful for God for his many blessings in my life. Grateful to my parents, my brother, my wife, and my extended family for their unceasing and unfailing support these last few months. In a much better place than I was 3 months ago.

Mervin? Your name is Mervin?

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Dairy Queen fudge bars only have 50 calories and if you buy 6 or 12 they are pre-packaged and pandemic sealed. They are delicious and take a while to eat. This is truly amazing and makes life little sweeter. Maybe I will go and get more!

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Saying the same joke at the same time, difficult conversations made easy because of trust.

The Cat

Staff member
My eyes are open. I dont like what I see, but at least I can see what's really there. Such a surprisingly tranquil devastation.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's raining :wubbie:

The lake/duckpond was completely gone this morning with no water. I hope it rains hard for a few days to fill it back up.

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For a place to store videos off my phone, for lotion, that bad experiences may yet bring wisdom.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
For speechlessness.