• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Gratitude Thread

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The neighbor I saw who was having so much trouble coming up the stairs looked much better today. I'm very thankful for that. She is a very sweet person.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I love feeling my muscles get stronger - my abdomen and butt - from practising belly dance techniques.

I'm grateful to myself for putting in so much hard work to deal with all the anxiety I've had and struggled with most of my life, for decades. That I keep putting in that work. That I keep trying. Even during past times when I didn't have enough outside support. That I'm erecting healthy boundaries that are helping keep me from being used up like a chew toy. That even if others box me in and can't see me or hear me, I am okay with myself.

I'm grateful for my therapist. And that I've been able to continue seeing her during quarantine.

I'm grateful for art.

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
That when I tripped I didn’t fall face first into a large fan. I am very grateful for that. :yes:

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For living within range of an amazing Indian restaurant.

That we all live next door to a crazy beautiful moon.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
For Inger Stevens' performance in the Hitch Hiker episode of The Twilight Zone; I googled her because she was so striking in that episode but found out she committed suicide 10 years after that performance. Bummer, but she lives on in every Twilight Zone marathon.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
The people on here that have shown me kindness. Thank you. Sincerely. It's just some typology forum and you didn't have to but for someone like me who has no one in RL it meant a lot.

Lark

Today I'm grateful for the documentary video 2040, its fantastic, really enjoying watching it and its optimistic too, so, so different to the normal programming of late capitalism in decline and a decaying anglo-sphere culture.

This and also I'm going to name Hexcoder (or her current username) today as the member I'm grateful for, I really enjoy seeing her posts, the mundane and the extraordinary. Forumers make a forum and we have some truly great ones here on the day to day.

I'm going to subscribe this thread and try to post more daily, to develop the whole "attitude of gratitude" about life in general as it is getting better for me right now and I would like to chart that more closely to look back on when things are tough. As tough times happen too.

For life, friends, for life! :happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2:

Lark

I used to do gratitude lists every day, I sort of stopped but they did help put a positive spin on things.

Will you join me in doing this again for a bit Prpz? On your blog if not here in this thread, it'll be awesome, trust me :)

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
An extremely comfortable bed and lavender lotion.

Lark

Feel like shit this morning, physically and the rest, but still glad to be able to get up and have a strong cup of coffee and some slightly burnt toast with a wedge of cheddar!

Appreciating Hermit of the Forest today!! :happy2:

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm thankful that the lull between the two pandemic waves is during the best weather and best time to go for walks.

Lark

I am so grateful for anything that really quenches the thirst, I get a strong thirst when I wake up and some drink, water or diet cola, that I can really gulp down in big drafts is so, so appreciated. I love this in the morning, its between this and my fans which I can blast some strong air flow in my direction really waking me up first thing.

Today, I'd like to appreciate Prpz, one of the wee constants of this forum, the place really would not be the same without you and I'm awaiting the return of the Prpz blog from lockdown ;) :)