• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Gratitude Thread

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For warmth, other options, freedom.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
For not being under pressure right now.

Lark

I was not sure if I'd know what to write today but I knew when I woke up as I slept the entire night through (indicates good blood sugars) and also that I slept the sleep of the just, super satisfying, super restive and relaxing. Such a good thing when that happens. In fact I think I never slept better and I'm not exactly sure of all the reasons why but I'm grateful anyway.

Forumer I want to say I'm grateful today is Fidelia. A great forum friend :)

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My therapist.

Schrödinger's Name

Blessed With A Curse
The birds have finally started to eat from the 'fat balls' (such a beautiful word). It was about time, after I had to throw the other one away, completely untouched by any bird... Eat my little fellas, eat.

Lark

A friend shared a memory of their grandmother today on facebook, it was really uplifting to read about a really positive relationship and how important it was.

The AI has finally created a decent playlist for me out of frequently listened to tunes on youtube for me too. Listen to it while getting dressed some mornings.

Today I'm going to appreciate The Cat, his forum presence has changed lately, like a lot of other once more regular forumers. Although remains an interesting presence to read.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The AI has finally created a decent playlist for me out of frequently listened to tunes on youtube for me too. Listen to it while getting dressed some mornings.

I enjoy a couple of AI made lists on my YouTube also. It is nice to be able to just put it on and not worry much about whether it will be something I want to hear. I tend to listen when I'm getting ready for the day too. :)

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Grateful that I can live a life. It was questionable that I could do any of that in after the years 2003-2005 when I had some major problems with the brain which continued some time after. So it's been 15 years or so and I'm good. Thank you! I'm grateful! My life has not gone to waste. I have lived my life all these years and I will live the years that will come. Thank you.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
For my snuggly Crickets, even if he is crushing my bladder right now. :wubbie:

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Floss.

Just kidding, who uses that shit?

If you actually answer this question, I am going to stab you no less than 16 times.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Floss.

Just kidding, who uses that shit?

If you actually answer this question, I am going to stab you no less than 16 times.

*Dons a stab-resistant chainmail shirt I’ll need help removing later* (srsly those things are heavy & your hair gets stuck in them)

I do! I use floss! After my last cleaning a few months ago, I started doing it religiously every night, & now I can feel when I skip it/hate the sensation. Also resolved to brush my cat’s teeth every night, & now my roommate calls him a nerd because he enjoys it.

I’ve also used floss for certain clothes mending— it’s tougher than some thread...

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
*Dons a stab-resistant chainmail shirt I’ll need help removing later* (srsly those things are heavy & your hair gets stuck in them)

I do! I use floss! After my last cleaning a few months ago, I started doing it religiously every night, & now I can feel when I skip it/hate the sensation. Also resolved to brush my cat’s teeth every night, & now my roommate calls him a nerd because he enjoys it.

I’ve also used floss for certain clothes mending— it’s tougher than some thread...

Aww, this is really cute. Why are you so cute?

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Aww, this is really cute. Why are you so cute?

I'm basically an eccentric old lady at this point. I'm just missing a condemnable house filled with shelves of unsettling ceramic cat figurines, & a few dozen real cats with human names like Mark, or Jonathan.

It's more cringe than cute IRL, I promise.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I'm basically an eccentric old lady at this point. I'm just missing a condemnable house filled with shelves of unsettling ceramic cat figurines, & a few dozen real cats with human names like Mark, or Jonathan.

You wish.

Lark

Today I'm really grateful for supportive friends, near and far, I've had fair weather friends or other friends who just arent great at support roles, they've got their place too I guess but sometimes its good to have people to lean on.

Today I'm going to appreciate forumer Petesy Deadpan, in whatever incarnation she has going presently (I cant recall them to spell them correctly :p )

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member

Your future is Ida Mabel.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm thankful for northern Midwestern summers. I've been able to keep my windows open with fans and hope to all summer with no AC. I remember the humid Nebraska heat or the intense dry sun heat of the southwest, both of which would reach over 100 degrees, and those levels cause me nausea. I don't mind being a little hot as long as it isn't higher than my body temperature. This gentle summer has been a source of comfort to me this year.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Extremely kind insurance adjusters