• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Is this sexism of some kind ?

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I'm sure there are reasons that things have developed to where they are for you and I don't see the answers in your posts. Sometimes we are not able to figure things out all on our own and we need help from others - like a qualified therapist. Because they are so independent this is something INTJs have a harder time figuring out than most. I believe it would be helpful for you to understand the root causes.

I felt this way pre-therapy too but going was one of the best decisions I ever made.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I'm sure there are reasons that things have developed to where they are for you and I don't see the answers in your posts. Sometimes we are not able to figure things out all on our own and we need help from others - like a qualified therapist. Because they are so independent this is something INTJs have a harder time figuring out than most.

Nope, I just have to approach women until I find a good match. If you want I can type here exacty what was wrong with my life and I am pretty sure about it (I even posted most of the stuff randomly around the forum). It is just that I don't like to share this too much since that triggers pity ... and since I don't like that I stay silent ... and it is impossble to be intimate and closed at the same time. Plus being surrounded by unhappy people didn't help my cause either, since I am often the one that has to save the day and keep everything in check. Therefore I feel used in many cases and I may avoid closenes.

I have stopped approaching women years ago until I solve most of my practical real life problems, since I am simply uninteresting when completely covered in problems. My story simply didn't sound nice enough to some girls that I wanted. However once that was solved I managed to catch the STD that can be catched on none sexual way as well ... and now I finally have to make my move in more than just a friendly/random sense. I can normally talk to any woman, it is just that in romantic sense I had the complete debacle. The whole thing was just such a incredible set of bad circumstances that it is hard to believe that the devil is litterally in circumstances. The only problem is that I am uncertain is how to explain that to the girls. I have started this thread simply as the point from where I will change my approach. Yes, I did reject the girl last weekend, but the truth is that she pretty obviously wasn't my type and it was already 4 AM ... so I didn't feel like starting something with her. There will be another weekend pretty soon. :)

Actually most of girls I have rejected where obviosly messed up, schizophrenic (with official diagnosis), they were running away from home, did heavy drugs, couldn't commit, they were smoking a few packages of cigarettes a day to the point that their voice is distorted .... etc. I am sorry but these are all pretty good reasons to reject someone, at least they are in my book. I simply didn't manage to find the right person under right circumstances and that is all there is to see here, even if everbody insist that there has to be some deep reason within me, what only frustrates me and I further loose the need to share anything. :yes:

mystik_INFJ

Permabanned
Lol I don't think conservatives are especially known for their empathy.

Can you give me a few clear examples so that we can discuss each one and see if it's true or not?

Liberal for sure, since I am not consevative at all. I don't like too much randomness and self-destruction but all my core worldviews are clearly to the liberal/progressive side. For now I just want to be with someone, getting married is not my priority. The thing is that I don't get along with conservative women, I tried but with them I just have "one large extra problem". Therefore this isn't an issue for me since my choice is obvious. After all liberal woman will surely be easier to accept someone who is so much out of the box as I am.

(but I am from enviroment where liberal/conservative divide isn't too visible, since there isn't many extremes on both side of the spectrum)

Sure, I get you, then liberal woman it is then.

Nah, this is actually real, there are even some studies about this. It's all about preference in the end. Did find something funny.

Sorry for any unwanted derailments. I shall leave the thread back to Ye Old Posters. :D

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
mabye you should look at what i was responding to nitwit.

To tell you the truth I don't think it matters how people here interpret the details.
Life has given me very bad cards when it comes to romance: education courses in which there is very little or 0 women as well as constant moves between schools, it gave me health problems that were slowing down my metabolism as well as STDs that can be catched on none sexual way, I have no brothers sisters or cousins, it gave me NTJ personality that intimidates people, life placed me around many unhealthy women (many have even been officially diagnosed), my parents are generally inert and asocial, ..... and the whole thing simply snowballed out of control in my case.

I have solved harder problems then being single in my life and I will solve this one now when I have made myself a clean new start in my head when it comes to this. It is just that nothing nice can be built on my romantic experiences and the whole thing simply needs "reset" and "let's try again" additute. :)

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
are you slow? it does matter considering i wasn't responding to you in the first place.

More like a too fast.

You came into my thread and said something that perfectly fits into the thread. (and I don't want to go back through the thread to check out every datail writen in it)

Ok, case closed. :)

chado

MBTI Type
infp
you forget the fact that women have the main power of men,most guys struggle getting girlfriends,and girls find boyfriends more easily also,a women can break a guys herat,more than a guy can break a womens heart,see women can suduce men using there bodies,its men that are lower than women,...guys contsantly struggle to find a girlfriend,guys must work there way up,and girls cheat more than guys so the guy always has to be in tip shape..in the end its women that has the main control.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Mods, you are free to lock this thread if it isn't a problem ... if offer still stands.
This thread is bombastic enought that it will be constantly resurrected and I don't want to explain every time that I am done with it and that the problem is being taken care of. Since health problem seem to be solved. :)