• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Products we love

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What apps, games and other things do y'all use and love?

Games I'm addicted to:
Merge Dragons!
The Tribez, Smurfs Village, June's Journey, Township, Matchington, Virtual Villager Origins 2, Magic Puzzles (order in which I play; some only for the login bonus; others I play for hours on end lol)
I also have Cradle of Empires, Junk Jack, Gems of War, Roblox, Old School Runescape, and Fallout Shelter in my favorites folder; but I don't play those regularly at the moment.
There are many, many other games, but I don't play those with any sort of regularity.

I use 7Logics Period Tracker for, well, my periods; TaoMix 2 for sounds to sleep with (free ones only); BrainWave (rarely, for headaches, mood, and creativity).

Then there's PicsArt for collages (though I keep wanting to try LiveCollage and BeFunky which I also have).

Last are the journal apps. I've tried several and *almost* fell in love with Daylio and Dream Journal Ultimate. Now that they've re-introduced customizable day start, I'm back in love with Grid Diary. They phased out the original, which I used nearly every single day for a couple of years.
For people who journal, yet like to approach it more like a log than a diary, I cannot recommend it enough.

You work with grids, which you can customize to carry over from day to day. My grids are Mood, Meds, Diet, Sleep, Health, What did I do today, and Photo of the Day (which I just added today). Unfortunately, they joined the trend of a subscription service, but I think it's only about $1.50 a month and it's not a critical thing. I think, it only allows for things like night mode, the ability to add more pictures, and unlimited journals.

So. What does everyone else use? And do you use it on a phone or tablet? (I'm on an iPad- phones are too tiny for this oldie :rofl1:)

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Continuing the theme of grim capitalist implications apps, I highly recommend:

Daylio - Daily Journal. I also use it to track my period and medication intake.
Mint - Budgeting app. Owned by the same people who do Turbo Tax and recently went through a very good overhaul.
Flipp - Couponing app.
Moon+Reader - Ebook reader.
Swiftkey - Mobile keyboard.
MALClient - Web app for MyAnimeList
Manga Rock - For reading manga.
Rullo - Addicting math game that's crazy simple.
Castbox - My personal podcast app of choice.

I use NordVPN for my VPN stuff and Malwarebytes to keep myself safe. I mainly torrent from 1337x.to

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
I'm pretty addicted to D&D I mostly use it on a tabletop with books. But there's a surprising amount of handy apps and digital products out there; so I've been exploring the technological frontier further. I'm also "addicted" to pinterest, wikipedia, and some youtube and twitch channels, but I'm not really tech compatible so like it's not a huge thing.

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
lol at your cross-through [MENTION=27952]Merced[/MENTION]. I rant about that a lot myself. Every time I open Magic Puzzles, for instance, they try to get me to buy into their subscription VIP plan for friggin $19.99 a month OR $99.99 a year. Really? Who can do THAT many puzzles lol
Even PicsArt has great features locked behind a subscription ($7. something a month). No thank you.

I did love Daylio and I used it for a few months. Ultimately, though, I loved Grid Diary more- especially with the added ability of being able to start my day at 6AM instead of midnight. I'll be sure to look into some of the others.
[MENTION=30038]Eryn Silverfrond[/MENTION], my cousin was big into D&D back in the day. He was several years older than me and didn't want to work with me. He ran a couple mock campaigns and was a terrible DM lol. I did use their model for character creation. I used it for stories I wrote and such. (And, of course, I was obsessed with the Dragonlance novels :wubbie:)

And YES!- pinterest and wikipedia both can be quite addictive lol; as can YouTube. One video leads to another, leads to another. I've not really gotten into Twitch. When I played Roblox, I followed the creator of the Mining Sim because he gave out codes for the game. That's about it though.

Thanks for sharing, y'all.

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Heh, [MENTION=6723]phobik[/MENTION] Unfortunately, I don't think there's an app for that.... yet :rofl1:

Lark

I really love Amazon, I think Amazon has/does improve the world significantly just be simply being and doing its thing.

Seriously.

I pledge fealty to House Amazon.