• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Why so much ESxx hate?

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Cruel reality. Some of them are definition of helpless idiots. :(

The true 'cruel' reality is that ESxx types are not that different from the rest of us.

The answer to the OP is simply that INxx types want a scapegoat for their problems.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The true 'cruel' reality is that ESxx types are not that different from the rest of us.

The answer to the OP is simply that INxx types want a scapegoat for their problems.
We don't need one, since we can usually identify the real source of the problem.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
We don't need one, since we can usually identify the real source of the problem.

Maybe you can, but unfortunately many INxx types on typology forums like this (though admittedly some of them are mistyped) have some kind of superiority complex and need to make themselves feel better by shitting on the ESxx types. Thus, threads like the "Ns are smarter than Ss" and related threads, which are disgustingly common, though less so than they were a few years ago, so at least it's getting better.

Coriolis

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Maybe you can, but unfortunately many INxx types on typology forums like this (though admittedly some of them are mistyped) have some kind of superiority complex and need to make themselves feel better by shitting on the ESxx types. Thus, threads like the "Ns are smarter than Ss" and related threads, which are disgustingly common, though less so than they were a few years ago, so at least it's getting better.
I haven't seen any threads like this lately. Actually, I can't remember the last time I ran across one, unless it was something really old quoted in one of the recent "don't gang up on sensors" threads. Seems you're right that it is better now.

In any case, I don't "shit on" types, just on deserving individuals.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I haven't seen any threads like this lately. Actually, I can't remember the last time I ran across one, unless it was something really old quoted in one of the recent "don't gang up on sensors" threads. Seems you're right that it is better now.

In any case, I don't "shit on" types, just on deserving individuals.

Pfff, you don't "shit on" anyone. Shitting on is much more vulgar and heated. You criticize, but don't shit on. :p

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
every type has their own special brand of idiots and most people fall into the trap of becoming one...

... lucky for everyone that I kind of like idiots even though they make me giggle!

:newwink:

notmyapples

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
In my experience, it usually seems to stem from some sort of internal vindictiveness. I felt it when I was younger because ESXX types were strong in the areas that I wished I was, so it became a 'they have it easy' closed-minded perspective. And with INXX types this can spin into a holier than thou view on the subject of intuition vs sensing.

We also tend to misunderstand each other. I do think this is a sensor/intuitive divide, especially with ESXP types because their intuition is inferior in their stack so they have little interest in topics that a intuitive may like to converse about. This is often mistaken by intuitive types for shallowness or stupidity.

Coriolis

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
In my experience, it usually seems to stem from some sort of internal vindictiveness. I felt it when I was younger because ESXX types were strong in the areas that I wished I was, so it became a 'they have it easy' closed-minded perspective. And with INXX types this can spin into a holier than thou view on the subject of intuition vs sensing.
IME, ESXX types - especially ESFX types - are strong in areas that I don't care about. I do remind myself that people are different and will have different values and priorities, so just because it isn't personally important to me doesn't mean it isn't important or worthwhile.

We also tend to misunderstand each other. I do think this is a sensor/intuitive divide, especially with ESXP types because their intuition is inferior in their stack so they have little interest in topics that a intuitive may like to converse about. This is often mistaken by intuitive types for shallowness or stupidity.
I often see this, again mostly with ESF types, or perhaps all SF types. Somehow the combination of being different on both S/N and F/T just compounds to frustrate communication.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
I could say the same of some INTPs.

You are complete wrong. You have baby Fe or hedonistic Se as dom? What do you expect to be without upgrade? Also you are type who has zero introspection which means you are completely lack of objective thinking. Also ESxx is most common type and like we or not fact is that people are idiots in general. I am sorry for my "aristocratic" beehive but I am Gamma Rationale so superiority and expection for people is natural to me! Use your brain please... It is embarrassing... :cry: :dry:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You are complete wrong. You have baby Fe or hedonistic Se as dom? What do you expect to be without upgrade? Also you are type who has zero introspection which means you are completely lack of objective thinking. Also ESxx is most common type and like we or not fact is that people are idiots in general. I am sorry for my "aristocratic" beehive but I am Gamma Rationale so superiority and expection for people is natural to me! Use your brain please... It is embarrassing... :cry: :dry:

beehive?

:thinking:

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Introspection is an insanely subjective process. What you say makes zero sense.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Introspection is an insanely subjective process. What you say makes zero sense.

You cannot see map if your don't first look at yourself. This is why xNTJ can see the map.
Introspection = Ni & Fi. ;)

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
#Fact There is no democracy in knowledge nor broken personalities to cere about. ;)

There are only two "wormhole" function as I like to call them. Si and Ni. Si (known world) and Ni (all worlds) make you observer , make you J because they are insanely introspective. ;)

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

NOBODY has zero introspection. Also, you should stop acting like knowing someone's type means that you know who they are as a person.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
"They see the end objective as more important than anything else, and frequently clash with almost everyone in the organization."
ENTJ. Haha I love this. :D

Jaguar

Cut the troll shit out, already.