• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

why do girls love entps so much?

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The great irony is they're one of the types more likely to attract romantic and sexual partners, yet stand to lose the most from entering committed relationships.

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I doubt that attempts on emotional blackmail really help me with that problem :)

What? I wasn't trying to emotionally blackmail you? D: I'm so sorry if I hurt your feelings! :( :( :( :( And it's not a problem to want to stay single. It's a perfectly valid option! *nodnod* :)

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
What? I wasn't trying to emotionally blackmail you? D: I'm so sorry if I hurt your feelings! :( :( :( :( And it's not a problem to want to stay single. It's a perfectly valid option! *nodnod* :)

You really think an ENTP would be serious?. We are like the jesters of the MBIT so everything we say is to troll. :D

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Are you trolling again? If you're being serious, then I'm flattered but am not into the online dating scene. :)

Online dating is fun. Dont turn down entopie becauase entrophy is something that cant be turned dwon at all as we all evetnully decay so you may as well embrace it.

- - - Updated - - -

Its in fun, not trolling. Say it aint so :cry:

The two are interchangble for someone like me though. Trolling is fun and fun is trolling equals trolling fun.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Are you trolling again? If you're being serious, then I'm flattered but am not into the online dating scene. :)

I am always being serious, it's only that young entps who get cold feet if it gets serious and back out. :)
But you are right, the long distance thing could probably hinder us from all things that make a relationship intresting. :)

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am always being serious, it's only that young entps who get cold feet if it gets serious and back out. :)
But you are right, the long distance thing could probably hinder us from all things that make a relationship intresting. :)

Well good for you then! :)
Good point.

erg

MBTI Type
None
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Because most girls at the bottom like to be screwed with.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Wait. Girls love entps? :unsure:

And what about gay entps?

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
ENTPs are just INTPs that can get dates lol. I mean like women dates not calendar dates.

Intps can get more calendar dates by murdering the entps though.
So i'd say it's a fair trade.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Intps can get more calendar dates by murdering the entps though.
So i'd say it's a fair trade.

Yes. As we all know there are 200 INTPs in most calendars, but the number of ENTPs can easily exceed 7 million.

indra

is
MBTI Type
jedi
Enneagram
Smell like cheese, girls like cheese

Promised the world