• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

why do girls love entps so much?

Permabanned
Sorry, ENTPs. I prefer you guys as friends or my lawyer. You guys can be tons of fun, and you can get me out of a legal bind, but I don't like you in the proverbial That Way.

Tried it once, and the guy was too argumentative about, well, everything. I couldn't even order a salad without him arguing in order to get his jollies. I just don't see the merit in arguing about things that don't matter for the sake of arguing. Save it for the school boards, senatorial committees, town halls and anything that has a palpable purpose. I don't argue with romantic partners for kicks; it's exhausting and a waste of time.

Why do girls love ENTPs so much? That's a loaded question.

What do you mean? :burns:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
What do you mean? :burns:

Think he puts out those keywords as a strategy, cause he thinks ESTJ is the evil type. :)

He doesnt know the ESTJ type tho and the wisdom that delta qudra holds, a scientiest would just kill kids for !

arthoe

MBTI Type
ENTP
So ... I like ENTPs because they remind me of characters in books, movies, and TV shows that I'm in love with.

THIS. And then we intimidate y'all for some odd reason cuz its not as funny when we're not stuck in a tv but actually exist in real life, or something (???)

However: I often feel like its like this mixed-emotion vibe, delight mingled with terror. Its hilarious.
Now I am a female ENTP but imma still answer this because we exist too ya knoo

PalebloodHunter

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
THIS. And then we intimidate y'all for some odd reason cuz its not as funny when we're not stuck in a tv but actually exist in real life, or something (???)

However: I often feel like its like this mixed-emotion vibe, delight mingled with terror. Its hilarious.
Now I am a female ENTP but imma still answer this because we exist too ya knoo

we'll bang ok?

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
we'll bang ok?

I dont blame ya. Its natural to love yourself after all :newwink: but ENTPs must also learn to love others so they will let them bang them and we cam imagine the other person is you.

arthoe

MBTI Type
ENTP
Well that escalated quickly
you're intrigued aren't u

but ENTPs must also learn to love others so they will let them bang them and we cam imagine the other person is you.

agreed

however: I request a petition to lock THIS ENTP up !!! you've been snitchin on us, i've seen you spillin all sorts of tea about our behaviour patterns and motives throughout this thread :nono: :rules:

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

agreed

however: I request a petition to lock THIS ENTP up !!! you've been snitchin on us, i've seen you spillin all sorts of tea about our behaviour patterns and motives throughout this thread :nono: :rules:

Oh find me a nice cell to lock me up in so we can share a nice together. Spilling tea is nothing to cry over as it will have milk in it and as they say no crying over spilt milk but I love to make people cry as they can cry tears of milk aka tears of buthurt that keeps me going in the morning.

arthoe

MBTI Type
ENTP
Oh find me a nice cell to lock me up in so we can share a nice together. Spilling tea is nothing to cry over as it will have milk in it and as they say no crying over spilt milk but I love to make people cry as they can cry tears of milk aka tears of buthurt that keeps me going in the morning.

i'll put u in a cave because that's where trolls belong ohhhhkay :D

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
i'll put u in a cave because that's where trolls belong ohhhhkay :D

Did you know that caves are places of raves and faves and saves and waves and many other nice things so its all good.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
good one, good one

Good to see we can banter :newwink:

The most fun moment in history "When sexual reproduction was invented" (Thats a good pick-up line for NT chicks :D).

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
60964356.jpg

balloongod

MBTI Type
ENFJ
This thread is... enlightening. :)

From my personal experience, I certainly do find those ENTPs attractive. I've got one now, and damn. Spontaneous, dedicated, tries to act stoic but will be vulnerable around me, always exciting, creative and logical, intelligent, quick witted, hilarious, bold, outrageously good in bed, adventurous, kind, will also be down to spend cuddly nights inside playing video games with me, super love-y and cuddly, can charm the pants off people... no one forgets his name once they meet him. He's quite the character.

...damn, I got lucky.

What is it with you charming lads... you are literally the perfect package.

(Except when you're blasted drunk-- then you are too much and I want to shove you off a cliff.)

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

From my personal experience, I certainly do find those ENTPs attractive. I've got one now, and damn. Spontaneous, dedicated, tries to act stoic but will be vulnerable around me, always exciting, creative and logical, intelligent, quick witted, hilarious, bold, outrageously good in bed, adventurous, kind, will also be down to spend cuddly nights inside playing video games with me, super love-y and cuddly, can charm the pants off people... no one forgets his name once they meet him. He's quite the character.

...damn, I got lucky.

(Except when you're blasted drunk-- then you are too much and I want to shove you off a cliff.)

You have good taste in partners :wink:. ENTPs are awesome and the part where it says try to act stoic but emotional fits me well.

Jayce

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7sx

...damn, I got lucky.

From my perspective, I don't always show my emotions to everyone but I'm always really open about anything to someone I'm even remotely romantically involved in. Usually I have a fear it will drive them away. But you ENFJs, wow, you just take me as I come. That is really something. I think we really like you guys, but as soon as we get on with some time consuming projects, you don't get enough attention. Am I right or am I right?

But if someone was to say I'm the whole package, it would drive me away a bit. This has happened too soon and I wasn't into getting on that white unicorn with my full body armor. I get all sweaty and stuff.