• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which type could I be based on my use of the functions???

Skippy Munchkin

MBTI Type
????
Ti- I ask questions and usually need people to be further specific, hate black-and-white thinking because it's not usually based on true accuracy, and I can also be the nonsense lazy type. I have traits of Ti that are similar to the traits of Fi. I used to write long walls of text in which a couple people would respond with "you could've just said this on it's own".

Te- I can be really goal oriented and I had a history of objectifying stupid shit. Not sure if this part is Te related, but if people irl discuss a topic Im passionate about, I'll get triggered in fear they'll say something stupid or uneducated.

Fi- I care a LOT about my identity because I feel like it gives me a big picture image in my head of who I am. When I like something, I usually LOVE IT. I want my entire life to revolve my interest. I'm also the daydreamy artistic type and grew up a sensitive child even though I never actually expressed any emotion around others. Not to mention I get jealous easily, especially when it's related to my crush.

Fe- Even though I don't express my emotions very well, I can be really harmony oriented avoiding conflict and I over-apologize too much. Depending on the context or in which way, I actually will care about what others think of me. When I was a kid I found it difficult to say no to people..

(btw I also have N ways of thinking that could pass as either Ne or Ni, but listed the one I'm confused about in the Ni category.)

Ne- I say "what if" all the time. I also imagine possibilities related to the real world and what I want to do, which could pass as Se as well considering it's related to real life. But considering it's not particularly in the present, I'll assume the possibilities come off of Ne.
Just like the thing I listed as Fi, I tend to be the daydreamy. I also imagine all sorts of scenarios and make up stories in my head.

Ni- I'm a visual thinker and think within layers over layers or imagine a combination of unrelated settings. I make connections by combining events throughout my life + the future, aspects of my identity, and settings that make up the picture of what I am (kind of similar to the thing I listed as Fi). I'm also visionary and take it very seriously and have the fear of not living up to my plans or ideals. I'm a visionary planner, but don't do anything to change the present (because I'm too lazy)...
Things also remind me of other things and that's how I form a connection...

Si- I stress over the past all the time, and worry about similar past hurts or misunderstandings that took place in the past happening in the future. I have really decent memory involving specific events.
I also experience nostalgia at times, but it's usually nothing major. Just things related to specific people or the time I went to summer camp 11-years ago.
I want to visit very specific places from my childhood a second time just for the feeling it gives me. I also want to return to old hobbies!

Se- Although I get really stuck in my head and can be oblivious to my surroundings or anything going on in a group, I enjoy looking at things a lot and love to draw. Drawing isn't specifically Se considering that tons of INFPs are artist as well. Just thought Id bring it up.
I apologize if bringing this up makes me look stupid because it's probably not specific to Se either, but I will sometimes listen to music specifically for the sound. I usually come off as chill.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The reason I can't determine my type is because NONE of the personality types explain certain things related to me. I could always come up with a reason I would or wouldn't be a particular type!
I'm also rather complex, so it's more difficult to tell....

Liriope

All your Se descriptions sound like Si to me, so probably Ne/Si valuing.

Are there any kind of expectations or interactions that make you freeze and feel uncomfortable, simultaneously unable to dismiss it and unable to engage with it? For example, having to make demands of other people without using reasoning or sympathy, or being confronted with an argument presented factually that you think is irrelevant and doesn't fill in the whole picture, or being told that your arguments are logically inconsistent and contradictory and that you need to fix it? If none of the above, can you think of any situation that does make you feel that way?