• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Member of the Royal Family Are You?

angelgirl

MBTI Type
Infj

Which Member Of The Royal Family Are You?

You got: Meghan Markle (Duchess of Sussex)
You are the closest thing to a princess fairy-tale. You have a heart of gold and your life is perfect. You’re a social butterfly and in touch with the people. You’re a compassionate person.

8EA78C11-1891-425F-93E5-B2EC7E11641A.jpeg

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You got: Prince Charles (Prince of Wales)
You’re an old fashioned soul and very conservative in your views. You live in the past because that’s where the days were most glorious. Every day is the same for you. Nice. Safe. Familiar. You should think about doing something different for once.

yeghor

Which Member Of The Royal Family Are You?

You got: Meghan Markle (Duchess of Sussex)
You are the closest thing to a princess fairy-tale. You have a heart of gold and your life is perfect. You’re a social butterfly and in touch with the people. You’re a compassionate person.

View attachment 20240

1661537213315.png

There's no thread on Meghan Markle, so I'll just mention this here. I saw that she's typed as ENFJ E3w2 and that seems to be the consensus. But for some reason, she comes across as a very sinister person and a narcissist to me. She got herself a trophy husband and creating all sort of fuss in the royal family.

I think the royal family is quite SJ oriented, Kate Middleton is typed as ISFJ E9w1 on personality database for instance.

Meghan on the other hand makes my spider senses tingle, and I think she's some sort of schemer, fooling Harry with stories of victimhood while trying to grab power inside the Royal family, or tarnish their image when she cannot sink her teeth in them. That's why Meghan is most likely an xSTP, feigning xNFJ to the outside world.

Given how she can keep her cool, I would lean towards ISTP. She's Palpatine in disguise.

Prince Harry is most likely an SF type, he's typed as ESFP but I find him to be too contained for an ESFP. I wonder if he could be an ISFP instead.

Kephalos

J.M.P.P. R.I.P. B5: RLOAI
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Charles Philip Andrew George, Prince of Wales. Heir apparent. Prince Regent in all but name. Umm...I don't know if I should be happy (after all I do kind of like him despite everything unlike most people) or rather embarrassed. Well, at least I didn't get Prince Andrew!

You’re an old fashioned soul and very conservative in your views. You live in the past because that’s where the days were most glorious. Every day is the same for you. Nice. Safe. Familiar. You should think about doing something different for once.

I do remember that the edition of a book called A Humane Economy, The Social Framework of the Free Market (the edition I have is not that one) by the German/Swiss economist Wilhelm Röpke that I has a picture of Poundbury, Dorset -- in whose development Prince Charles I believe was very much involved and is built on land belonging to the Duchy of Cornwall (Charles is also Duke of Cornwall).

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Prince William (Duke of Cambridge)

yeghor

Meghan on the other hand makes my spider senses tingle, and I think she's some sort of schemer, fooling Harry with stories of victimhood while trying to grab power inside the Royal family, or tarnish their image when she cannot sink her teeth in them. That's why Meghan is most likely an xSTP, feigning xNFJ to the outside world.

Given how she can keep her cool, I would lean towards ISTP. She's Palpatine in disguise.

Prince Harry is most likely an SF type, he's typed as ESFP but I find him to be too contained for an ESFP. I wonder if he could be an ISFP instead.

30 AUG: Meghan Markle has spoken about royal life in bombshell interview to The Cut - part of New York magazine. In it she shared an anecdote where a South African told her: 'We rejoiced in the streets the same we did when Mandela was freed from prison'.

Madiba's grandson Zwelivelile 'Mandla' Mandela has told Mail Online that he was 'surprised' at her remarks. He claimed the people of South Africa expressed their joy at his grandfather's release and danced in the streets for a far more important and serious reason than her marriage 'to a white prince'. 'Madiba's celebration was based on overcoming 350 years of colonialism with 60 years of a brutal apartheid regime in South Africa. So It cannot be equated to as the same', he said.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...on-Mandelas-grandson-slams-Meghan-Markle.html

yeghor

Actress Faces MAJOR BACKLASH After This TERRIBLE Speech! - by JosiahRises