• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Thoughts Keep you Awake? Type Related?

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ROFLMAO!!! :rofl1:

Damn You Auto-Correct!!! :threaten: :dont: :laugh:
Apple is no better than Microsoft. Just say no to the lot.

il_570xN.261406809.jpg

gromit

likes this
No thoughts keep me awake. once i'm ready to sleep i'm asleep.

Same.

Exception being... on nights before an exciting next day, I sometimes do have trouble calming myself down to sleep. Like the night before a big trip or something like that!

Emotional turmoil. Being angry or upset or anxious.
Being really excited or looking forward to something too.
Sometimes, I can't stop playing Candy Crush Saga/Bejeweled/Temple Run/something of that nature mentally.
Physical pain sometimes, like really bad headaches, although I do eventually end up falling asleep.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
I can't remember the last time I had a decent nights sleep. I get ready for bed around 7 pm some nights because I know that I will still be tossing and turning by 2 am.

At least that way I can occasionally get some proper sleep. But there is always more noise in my mind to keep me active.

93JC

"I didn't get __________ accomplished: there is simply not enough time in the day."