• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What species is Anaximander?

What species of typologodragon is Anax?

• ESFJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESTJ

• ISFJ

• ISTJ

• ESTP

• ESFP

• ENFJ

• ENFP

• INFJ

• ENTJ

• INTJ

• 1w9

• 1w2

• 2w1

• 2w3

• 3w2

• 3w4

• 4w3

• 6w5

• 6w7

• 7w6

• 7w8

• 8w7

• 8w9

• Total voters

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
for shits and giggles

EDIT: I will be a doing a video in the near future. I will talk briefly about my interests and experience in life. Please write any questions you'd like answered in this thread. You'll get a gangsta shoutout in my video.

Last edited:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
What type is the type that decides esfjs are human?

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I feel like something that would be like if a toad could be furry but also like bigger but still toad like in posture and demeanor. Ya know?

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You are what you are...not changing. ..

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Vulcan, right?

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I do get a very chilled-out INxP-ish vibe.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So far, at least one vote each for all of the IxxP types. Fascinating..

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
I don't know why, but you've always struck me as 5w4 more than 5w6 and an INTP Ni versus Te. Analytical but with a lot of abstract thinking and a much more flexible, creative side. 5w4s seem a lot more atune to other people and feel almost less isolated if that makes sense. Anyway, just a thought. :shrug:
Five With a 4 Wing
The difference between the 4 wing and the 6 wing in Fives is like the difference between Art and Science. 4 wing brings an abstract, intuitive cast of thought, as though the Five were thinking in geometric shapes instead of words or realistic images. May be talented artistically and inhabit moods like Fours do. Combine intellectual and emotional imagination. Enjoy the realm of philosophy and beautiful constructs of thought. The marriage of mental perspective and aesthetics is the best of life for them. When more defensive may seem a little ghostly, have a whisper in their voice. Fluctuate between impersonal withdrawal and bursts of friendly caring. Can get floaty and abstract. Act like they're inside a bubble, sometimes with an air of implicit superiority. Cliché of the "absentminded professor" applies especially to Fives with this wing. Environmentally sensitive and subject at times to total overwhelm. Touchy about criticism. Can be slow to recover from traumatic events. Melancholy isolation and bleak existential depression are possible pitfalls.

Five With a 6 Wing
The 6 wing brings an orientation to detail and technical knowledge, along with the tendency to think in logical sequence. Especially intellectual, far more analytical than Fives with a 4 wing. Can be loyal friends, offering strong behind-the-scenes support. Kind, patient teachers, skillful experts. May have a sense of mission and work hard. Sometimes project an aura of sensitive nerdiness and have clumsy social skills. When defensive, they can be unnerved by the expectations of others. May like people more but avoid them more. Especially sensitive to social indebtedness. Could have trouble saying "thank you." Fear of taking action, develop "information addiction" instead. Ask lots of questions but don't get around to the decision at hand. When more entranced, they develop a suspicious scrutiny of other people's motives but can also be blind followers. Misanthropic and Scrooge-like when defensive. More able to keep their feelings cut off in a constant way. Can be cold, skeptical, ironic, and disassociated. A Five's 6 wing can be phobic or counterphobic. Counterphobic 6 wing brings courage and antiauthoritarian attitudes. When defensive they may mock authority, or angrily tell others off. Tend to "push the envelope," experiment, find what the limits are.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So far

MBTI
64.28% INTP
14.29% ISTP
14.29% INFP
07.14% ISFP

Enneagram
42.86% 9w1
28.57% 9w8
28.57% 5w6

ISFP is a distant 4th but could they prove to be a darkhorse in this race? We may have a contested convention, folks.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
INTP. Enneagram is trickier. 5 or 9. How do you relate to 5 and 9?

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTP. Enneagram is trickier. 5 or 9. How do you relate to 5 and 9?

Spoilers due to length. I have bolded the parts that "hit home." Profiles copied from the Typology Central wiki.

E5

e9

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
[MENTION=19700]Anaximander[/MENTION] Okay. I think you are either 5w4 or 9w1. You seem to have highlighted more 5 than 9, but I'm still on the fence. Do you relate more to the core fears and desires of 5 or 9?

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Do you act like a 6 when stressed or a 7? Do you relate to any wings?

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=19700]Anaximander[/MENTION] Okay. I think you are either 5w4 or 9w1. You seem to have highlighted more 5 than 9, but I'm still on the fence. Do you relate more to the core fears and desires of 5 or 9?

The separation/loss fear associated with 9 does not resonate with me as much as the 5 fear of being useless/helpless, but fatherhood has muddied the waters to some extent.

Head type fears are more relatable to my experience than gut type fears, generally speaking.