• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What if the enneagram was an expression of a String theory string in play. And linked to the dark energy number.

KitchenFly

Screenshot (96).png
An electron in a hydrogen atom can have -13.6eV

-13.6eV 1+3+8+ a line of 122 zeros given a value of 1.

122 divided by 6 = 20.33333333333 recurring.

20 divided by 2 = 10. ten for one side of the motion on the enneagram symbol the left-hand side and 10 for right-hand side motion on the enneagram symbol.

Nine at point nine and zero at point nine plus points 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, back to zero at point zero and nine. One side of a wave or spinor string.
Zero at point nine and nine at point nine plus points 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, back to mine at point nine and zero. The opacite side of the same wave or spinor string.

.33333333333 recurring. maybe three into three in play.

Nine energies within each of the 122 zeros in play within the dark energy number.

13+6= 19 and I am thinking of Nineteen Boundaries of Creation.

Screenshot (97).png
An electron in a hydrogen atom can have -3.4eV

-3.4eV I am thinking of three dimensions and a fourth dimensions of time. One dimension of time for each of the three dimensions of time and one overall dimension of time. 3 + 3 + 1 = 7

And naturally I am thinking of reconciliation being hidden in the abstract number value of the total in the sum 3+4=7. Law of seven in play.

If I remember correctly hydrogen was the first element the universe made after the universe cooled down after the big bang. Other elements electrons have different eV values, but I think this is still a good starting place to work out a larger model that could end up being a part/component of a theory of everything.

And a final thought. Our own sun that hosts life in this planet system is basically made of hydergine and helium. Hydergine atomic number 1 makes helium atomic number 2. life on earth is dependent upon the sun.

Last edited:

KitchenFly

Answer is. Zero to the power of zero = 1

Answer is. Zero to the power of zero = 0

What if each point energy on the enneagram symbol is both a unit and a zero at the same time.

Zero to the power of zero = 1
and
Zero to the power of zero = 0

There is a large amount, all most a world of numbers, that can exist between zero and one on a number line.

What to me is worth thinking about.

Last edited: