• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] What have you observed lately?

quamdel

MBTI Type
INTP
LMAO Look down. Notice how all the threads are questions? haha I love NTs

Had to let you know that!:yes:

What have you guys observed lately?

I have noticed that for casual fridays at my job, my co-workers just wear colorful Crocs instead of Shoes.

Cartoons are getting much more creative. I brush my teeth every morning to a pokemon battle lol.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I've gotten fat.

I may or may not be depressed.

Said depression may make me fatter.

Nothing much.

munwai

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I've become extremely sociable, something I was never quite adept at before and as a result have begun feeling stifled by my friends because I feel like they aren't interested in branching out as I am. I need to find people who can keep up with me.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I observed Jupiter and the Galilean moons, through a friend's telescope.

unicorn010

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
N/A
LMAO Look down. Notice how all the threads are questions? haha I love NTs

Had to let you know that!:yes:

What have you guys observed lately?

I have noticed that for casual fridays at my job, my co-workers just wear colorful Crocs instead of Shoes.

Cartoons are getting much more creative. I brush my teeth every morning to a pokemon battle lol.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lol! I typically have Facebook or some other website open while watching
anime with English subtitles myself. Candy, Candy, Shoujo Cosette, La Corda
D'Oro, Peach Girl and Sailor Moon. There are so many books I wish they would turn into animes

ENTJ