• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

hey, if anyone's interested could you type my socionics?

AK4KU

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
๐Ÿญ. ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐˜†? ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ?
I mainly consider beauty as something beautiful in the aesthetic sense, something that evokes you to feel something, is thought-provoking or just moves you in some type of way.

As for love, I don't know honestly lol this is a very philosophical question, I think it's just like a strong connection between people, one in which those people genuinely care about each other, and having those people gone from their lives would make a noticeable difference, I don't really know how to explain this but yeah

๐Ÿฎ. ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€?
comfort, happiness in the moment, freedom, dedication, loyalty

๐Ÿฏ. ๐——๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—น/๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐˜€, ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ต๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ (๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜) ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ?
A lot of my family are Christian, apart from my dad who is atheist. I consider myself agnostic because it's impossible to truly know if there is some kind of deity or not, and frankly, I don't really care that much about a god. I'd rather not rely on a god which may or may not exist for my happiness, I'd like to think that I can create my own happiness

๐Ÿฐ. ๐—ข๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€? ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚?
although I hate the idea of war, especially after seeing horrific images of what's going on, and the thought of innocent people being forced to fight and die is really sad. But I do acknowledge that it is inevitable, and unfortunately we need militaries to uphold balance around the world, and wars do sometimes have better long-term effects. But still I don't like the thought of it Power to me, I don't really know, I guess just having control over my own life and being able to do whatever I want without others interfering. "Power" isn't that important to me though really, as long as I'm happy with everyday life I'm fine, i don't need that much power to be happy

๐Ÿฑ. ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜? ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐˜€? ๐—ช๐—ต๐˜†? I like having conversations about past experiences, I like interesting philosophical discussions, debates can be fun too, also exchanging opinions on certain topics I like typology (because it's interesting to me, helps me understand others a little better and I do think there's some element of truth to it), art (helps me express myself, it's just fun in general, I'm usually happiest when I can do it), fashion (I like wearing nice clothes + jewellery and other stuff , finding stuff in markets and places where it would be hard to find the same thing somewhere else. having control over how I look makes me feel good). I also have some other random interests like researching cults, serial killers, crime mysteries and other random stuff that pique my interest

๐Ÿฒ. ๐—œ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜๐—ต/๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฐ?
Nah that's boring ngl

๐—”๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜†?
yes, I think taking care of your body is very important. I always try to take care of myself as well as I can - I take care of my skin, wear makeup, try to look presentable, try to take care of my hair as well as I can etc. I also always notice if there's something wrong with my body very quickly

๐Ÿณ. ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€?
Boring but you gotta do what you've gotta do. I'm good at getting them done quickly so it's not too much of an issue for me

๐Ÿต. ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐˜†? ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜€๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ? ๐—ช๐—ต๐˜†?
I don't cry often, when I do it's usually out of a feeling of loneliness, stress or not feeling good enough. most of the time I end up crying at the stupidest stuff, because of how I can internalise and suppress my emotions to the point where I reach a breaking point, where every small thing pisses me off and puts me in a bad mood, and I end up lashing out at the people around me. When i'm in this kind of mood, it's best for me to be left alone so i don't hurt anyone I smile when someone is genuinely kind to me, when I'm excited for something, when I'm doing something I like, idk just generic stuff

๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ. ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น: ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜/๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?
In my bedroom, because it's my space where I have privacy and space to think and I usually feel safest there, I can retreat their any time when I feel down I also sometimes feel a sense of belonging with people I'm close to who genuinely want me there and are interested in what I have to say Also when i'm doing something I enjoy

๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ. ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€?
probably the fact that I'm bad at expressing my emotions. that's fcked up a few of my relationships with ppl before. also the fact that I find it hard to get invested in tasks I'm not interested in, and end up procrastinating

๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ. ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜๐—ต๐˜€?
people have told me I'm smart and pretty before (although I dont really know how true that is lol), I've also been told I'm perceptive, I've been told I have a calming presence
too

๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ณ?
once I get started on a task and I find something satisfying about it, I can be pretty efficient. I can also be fun to be around if i'm with the right people. I don't really know what to say though lol

๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ. ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฝ?
I can be pretty bad at accurately assessing if someone's a good person or not, sometimes I'm too cautious around people who turn out to be fine and not cautious enough around shtty people. I usually rely on my friends for this, they're better judges of character than I am. I also sometimes find it hard to get out of my comfort zone and try new things, i usually need someone to drag me out of that comfort zone and I always end up feeling good after

๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ. ๐—˜๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐˜€๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜? ๐—œ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐˜€, ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ถ๐˜.
yes. I get up every day, go to school, go home, study, do homework, sleep and repeat it. It's annoying because I don't like this routine and it makes me feel kind of dead, it's kind of like I'm a zombie who's just programmed to do the same thing every day. if i had a more interesting routine where I did things I liked it wouldn't really be a problem for me though

๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ. ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ? ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜๐˜†๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต?
qualities I like: people who are funny, able to take a joke, imaginative, help me get out of my shell, creative, come up with fun ideas easily, smart, sociable

qualitites I dislike: condescending (god I HATE condescending people), people who look down on me and treat me like an idiot, arrogant, rude for no reason bc they think it looks cool, people who are overly smothering, people who pressure me to talk about my feelings before i'm ready, manipulative

๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ. ๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ? ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ?
I don't know. the one romantic relationship I had was kinda sht lol, and I haven't really had a romantic interest in anyone since then, but I think it would be nice eventually. I guess I'd like the same qualities I listed above, I don't really have any specific requirements, as long as they're a good person and we like each other that's that

๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ. ๐—œ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฑ, ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐˜€, ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ, ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ต๐˜†?
first of all, I don't even know if I'd ever want a child because it's just so much responsibility lol, but if I were to have one, I'd just focus on trying not to unintentionally traumatise them, as parents are often the root of a child's problems. I don't know exactly what measures I'd take because I haven't planned ahead that far, but idk I'd figure something out I guess lmao

๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด. ๐—” ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—บ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐˜€. ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป?
Usually I get this kind of inward feeling that "this is wrong" and I usually feel very decisive about it. I know that just rambling about how I don't think it's right won't get me anywhere and it won't get anyone to change their minds, so I'll try to calmly reason with them using external sources and explaining my interpretation of those sources, and I'll try to suppress any anger that comes with it. If they're not convinced by my argument, unless it's a belief that's seriously important to me, I guess I'd just let them do their thing if it doesn't harm anyone

๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต. ๐——๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฝ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜†. ๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฒ? ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—บ? ๐—ก๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ.
I mostly don't really feel anything towards people as a whole, just about certain individuals. Idrk what my "relationship to society" would be per se, I guess I just do my own thing and let other people do their own thing unless it affects me or disturbs me in any way.

I think one prevalent social problem is discrimination against certain group. After all, that's what caused horrible events such as the Holocaust, and it's awful that people should be discriminated against because of factors they have no control over

๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ. ๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—บ?
I don't really actively choose my friends, the friendship kinda just happens. we usually have a kind of mutual understanding of each other and just enjoy being around each other. I don't really seek out specific qualities in friends, I think all kinds of people have the potential to be my friend. I think I behave the same way as I usually do, sometimes I can appear to be more energetic and excited around them though

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I'm seeing a lot of Fi and more along the Ne Si axis, so INFP.