• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What-cha-what-cha-what-cha Watched?

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
South Park's on.
I just saw that episode where they're getting high off of cat piss.
Now another episode has started.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
-
I watched this short movie one a couple of years ago. I showed it to my sister who liked it and told me that the movie should be given a tittle "a new life".

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Letterkenny on Hulu. It’s a bit like Trailer Park Boys meets It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, but with relentless wordplay and puns generously sprinkled throughout. INTP best friend got me into it.

Man, I needed this nonsense. I’m only on season 4. I’ll hit anyone who gives me spoilers.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
Ted Lasso,

his enthusiasm and optimism reminds me of a less cynical me, when i watch the show i feel inspired to return to my optimistic ways. Makes me want to dust off my rose colored glasses.

fatgurl

ARMY
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
I just finished watching this movie called Time Trap. Basically, three college students and two kids head to a cave because they were searching for this adventure guy who disappeared after he went to search for other people in the cave. The cave had different time zones...idk how to say it. At certain parts of the cave, the time was so fast that a whole century would pass while they were in the cave for like an hour. And then other parts of the cave were super slow. And while in the cave everybody basically stayed young. Even if they died their body wouldn't decay or anything.

I enjoyed it. I normally like sci-fi fantasy movies so that was the be expected. But the whole time I couldn't stop thinking about the dog that was outside waiting for the adventure guy to return from inside the cave. I hope he didn't die waiting outside and at least found a new home.

fatgurl

ARMY
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
Also watched another one called Beyond Skyline. Aliens basically invade the city and suck people in with this bright blue light. They destroy the city and when the main characters finally get captured they realize the aliens are using their brains to put into their weird cyborg followers. So the things that seemed like aliens were actually just bodies with human brains. Anyway, they eventually get out after the main guy finds a little girl who grows really fast, she ends up being the key and helps them turn all the brains on...basically causing the aliens to have a mind of their own instead of blindly following the leader.

It was an okay movie. The deaths didn't feel emotional at all to me. Like I just didn't care enough about any of the characters. I found some of the deaths to be straight-up hilarious.

fatgurl

ARMY
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
And last I watched Aftermath last night. This is a movie that seems supernatural at first but actually isn't. There was a man living in the basement the whole time. He was the wife's lover and she hid him there from her husband. He ended up murdering her and her husband. Then tried to do the same to the couple that moved in. He ended up poisoning the dog which was the most upsetting part of the movie for me

I still enjoyed it. I wouldn't watch it again since it wasn't that good to make me want to watch it a second time. Maybe because I knew that it would end with the couple moving out and still being together and whoever was tormenting them would be caught.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8

Ted lasso's response to therapy is pretty much every guys reaction i've ever seen to even the suggestion. I laughed so much

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
I started watching Ted Lasso. Now I see what all the fuss was about, such a sweet show.
It is my favorite show at the moment. He reminds me that optimism is important but that even the most cherry of us struggle with dark and difficult issues. I love it so much. All the characters have endeared themselves to me.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Upload on Amazon Prime.

It’s like someone made a series out of this old video [below] that I used to have as my forum profile video! :holy:

[video]

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Upload on Amazon Prime.

It’s like someone made a series out of this old video [below] that I used to have as my forum profile video! :holy:

[video]
Oh, I really enjoyed that show. I hope they'll release Season 2 soon.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh, I really enjoyed that show. I hope they'll release Season 2 soon.
Yeah, I haven’t finished Season 1 yet (watching w/my roommate, so just at certain times). I had to stop & actually check online to make sure it was renewed for another season before I got any more invested though, since I liked it so much.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Explained on Netflix. Specifically the episode, “The Next Pandemic.”

Released November 7th, 2019.

...man did that age like milk.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8

cant wait for the final episode on the 30th. Jared for me is what a leader should look like. very inspiring.

Paisley

Strolling Through The Shire
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
TV shows I'm currently watching:

1. Foundation
2. Y: The Last Man
3. Ted Lasso
4. Only Murders in the Building
5. What We Do In The Shadows
6. Q.I.
7. Star Trek: Lower Decks
8. Brooklyn nine-nine.

TV shows that aren't currently on, but I enjoy watching:

1. Resident Alien
2. The Mandalorian
3. Loki
4. Barry
5. Mythic Quest
6. Westworld
7. Succession
8. Better Call Saul
9. Tales from the Loop
10. Stranger Things
11. Lost in Space
12. The Mosquito Coast
13. The Grand Tour

Shows I'm annoyed with but watch anyway:

1. Star Trek Discovery
2. Star Trek Picard
3. Hanna

It seems like a lot, but shows are only 10 episodes long, and can be marathoned in one sitting. Seasons used to be 25 episodes, and last all year. It was glorious!

Last edited: