• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Are You Listening To (Part II)?

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx

Bit @0:12.

Last edited:

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I grew up on this song! I love this!!

I will forever associate this song w/this scene, though. Roommate binged this sitcom during 2020. Not necessarily a bad thing, I suppose...

maygaw022

MBTI Type
INFP
I'm a music lover.Starting from a hard fonk , ending with Michael Jackson haha. For creative people , I say right away - Tame Impala is for you , but I don 't do creative work , so..... fonk ! I have a lot of different songs, I'm just too lazy to write from all of them

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx

1. I watched this on January 2016
2. She called that punk "darling".
3. I been living a lie. Until now.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx

I KEPT SEEING A DAMNED CHINESE WAREHOUSE-STORE WHEN I WAS IN TOWN FOR 2 YEARS STRAIGHT 4 YEARS AGO TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx

THAT'S HER!!!!!!

I seen both of these last year on April 2022. But that's her.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx

Why is (or was) this more renowned than their New Divide a year earlier?