• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] VINCE: EXTENDED, UNCUT VERSION

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Prerequisites

What age range are you in?

I am nineteen. Coming twenty soon, so some areas of my brain are going to be underdeveloped, and my priorities ain't gonna be set straight yet. So keep that in mind, yeah?

Any disorders or conditions we should know about?

Mild AD(H)D (if that counts). Not currently on medication, as I can live without it.

Main Questions

1. What do you think your life is about? What drives you in life? This can be something like a goal or a purpose, or anything else that comes to mind.

What do I think life is about? Honestly, I think life is about what you make it be about. If you give it no purpose, then that's your choice. I'm not gonna sit here and give you a bullshit mystic answer when it's really that simple. If you wanna be a ballet dancer, get off your ass, go to lessons and become the best you can be. Don't let insecure people hold you back.

What drives me in life? A car. Nah, apart from a car, what drives me in life is my strong will, my desire to be in control of my life (as much as possible), my ambitions, my desire to complete my goals to further my ambitions, the desire to lead people. And the fire from within my soul.

2. What were you like as a kid?

Pretty much the same, only slightly less awesome. Oh, and less sexy. On the serious side, I was my own person. I done things on my own accord, I explored things by myself. I was popular, confident likeable, bold, sociable and in control. I would even say I was outrageous at times too. I also had a wide range of hobbies and interests. Some say I was smart beyond my years.

3. Describe your relationship with your parents. Does anything stand out about the way you interacted?

Honestly, I have been close to my parents and I am thankful that I have been able to have that relationship with them. Usually, we get on well, except for when my Dad tries to start his 'I have fears, and I am gonna control you with them, because I am the man of the house' shit, and my Mum tries to manipulate people emotionally and mentally.

In general, they are decent people who are easy to get on with, and care about their family/friends enough to keep healthy relationships going between them. Pretty traditional too.

4. What values are important to you? What do you hope to avoid doing or being?

Assertiveness, certainty, strong-will, logic and straight-shooting. If you mean ethical/moral values, I don't go down that route much. If you mean skills/qualities, then there you go.

What do I hope to avoid doing/becoming? It's impossible to say, because there are no limits to anything.

5. Aside from phobias, are there any fears that characterized your childhood? Have they continued into the present day, or not, and if not, how have you dealt with them?

Nope. Can't think of anything at all. Honestly, as a kid I wasn't limited by fear at all. I was a tough kid, and I got on with things. I wasn't very trapped by that line of thinking. I was a pretty positive kid, and pretty lively. I done a lot of stupid things, but I soon grew out of them.

6. a.) How do you see yourself?
b.) How do you want others to see you?
c.) What do you dislike the most in other people?

*Insert meme here.*

A) I see myself as my own person.

B) Whatever they want. I could care less about how other people perceive me or want in me. Living up to other's expectations/ moulding yourself for others is pointless. Humans are never gonna be pleased.

C) People who are incompetent, cowards, arrogant, obnoxious, witless, unassertive, lack style over substance, highly sensitive,easily offended, weak, indecisive and lack basic skills in grammar (unless otherwise specified). So, basically about 80% of Society's bad habits.

7. Which habit do you most automatically act on? Rank the following habits from most to least automatic, on a scale of 1 (most) to 3 (least).
a.) Work for personal gain with more concern for self than for others.
b.) Strive for a sense of tranquility in yourself and the world around you
c.) Decide what is right for the betterment of something or someone else.

A), C), B.

8. Where does the wandering mind take you? What provokes this?

To dark, unknown places. Interesting places. Exciting places. Sexual places. Violent places. To surreal places.

No idea. I just roll with it, because it's awesome.

9.What makes you feel your best? What makes you feel your worst?

When I am in control of everything. When I am doing things and accomplishing goals. When I am free to be let loose like a bull in a china shop. When things are limitless.

Hm... Indian food. It repeats on me like hell. It keeps me awake all night and upsets my stomach. The fart fest begins.

10. Let's talk about emotions. Explain what might make you feel the following, how they feel to you or how you react to the emotion:
a.) anger
b.) shame
c.) anxiety

Nah brah, I'm good. Take this questionnaire to a prison, interview some Sociopaths and come back to me. Then you'll see the flaw in this question. Not everyone experiences human emotions. Not everyone is human. Some people are from other worlds.

11. Describe how you respond to the following:
a.) stress
b.) negative unexpected change
c.) conflict

A) I try and go to sleep. Usually tiredness. Or go take a caramel latte. Fixes things well.

B) Unaffected.

C) I usually create the conflict. I find conflicts fun, interesting and a good way to find out who's the weak/stronger ones. I like testing the waters.

12. a.) What kind of role are you naturally inclined to take in a group? Why?
b.) If put in power, how do you behave? Why?
c.) Do you tend to struggle with others who have authority over you? Why?

A) I like to play a leading role in the group, though I prefer solo work. Most people in general are easy enough to get along with, and split jobs with anyway. Because things get done if I'm in charge. Shit gets real. I don't take no nonsense.

B) I tend to assign people to jobs. I tend to make sure no-one's fucking about, and I also keep check of everyone's progress. I also make sure everyone understands clearly what's going on, and give people hints if they really need them.

C) If they are doing it wrong, yes. If I KNOW I can do a better job, and I know the person in charge is an imbecile and needs direction.

If they are genuinely doing a good job and are respectable, then no. I see no reason to fault them.

13. What do you see or notice in others that most people don't?

Mostly how they cope under pressure. Their hidden potentials.

Their little quirks they hide.

14. Comment on your relationship with trust.

Me and my bae Trust. We go away back to '95. We met in a hospital bed. We grew up together. We had our first kiss at 10, we had sex at 14, we had a fall out at 16, but we're getting married in 2017. She's gonna have my first child someday.

15. Briefly: What religious and/or political beliefs do you have? Do you think they influenced your responses in this questionnaire?

No political beliefs, because politicians are just puppets obeying orders from the same group of people the world over. They don't give a shit about nothing.

I am a Christian, because God has proven to me that he deserves my respect by showing me some amazing things. Especially when I was ill last year.

What do you believe your MBTI type is and Enneagram/Instinctual variant(s)? Why?

ESTP.

7, 8, 3 or 4.

Sx-Dom.

MBTI is my best fit for self. I have tested for all these before.

Want me to answer anymore questions? Fire away.