• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] Updated Enneagram Tritype Test.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I got 729 order. [MENTION=29179]Rouskyrie[/MENTION] Id love to talk enneagram with you again.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I got 729 order. [MENTION=29179]Rouskyrie[/MENTION] Id love to talk enneagram with you again.

That seems right for you and could explain why you seem to use more Fe than some other young ENTPs (2 and 9). You're a sweet guy even though you pretend not/don't want to be.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
That seems right for you and could explain why you seem to use more Fe than some other young ENTPs (2 and 9). You're a sweet guy even though you pretend not/don't want to be.

What I think I look like

33udim9.jpg

Me in reality (Look at avi).

If you had to say the wings what would you say?.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
What I think I look like

33udim9.jpg

Yes. That is accurate and very "you."

Well I could definitely see some 6 and 1 in you. I'm not really sure about 8 yet because I need to read more about a few enneagram types, and that's one of them.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Can you keep this avi for a while, it fits you purrfectly.

Really? :blush:. I was hoping youd be referring to the scary cat but I guess like you Im not very scary and need a cute avi :blush:. I like my cuirrent one lolz as it fits me well. I try to be mean and troll but I just end up looking cute and entertaining. :D

Gone

Really? :blush:. I was hoping youd be referring to the scary cat but I guess like you Im not very scary and need a cute avi :blush:. I like my cuirrent one lolz as it fits me well. I try to be mean and troll but I just end up looking cute and entertaining. :D

It's better to be cute and entertaining than to be mean.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
What I think I look like

33udim9.jpg

What you think you look like can sometimes be very different than what you desire. Parsing the two can be difficult at times too. I like the cat head tail. It just hints at the Cheshire cat but is also stupid and funny looking. Stupid equating to jokes and pranks.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Result: Tritype 459/549/945.

469/649/946 really- I think but close

Rouskyrie

I'm kinda confused about my wings and tritype. By self-typing via a few tests and reading a few summaries or descriptions, I started out with thinking I'm 5w6-4w5-8w7 sp/sx, but then I started looking stuff up more and thinking I'm 5wcp6-4w3-8w7 sx/sp. But, I kept on getting the 'Solution Master' 358/583/835 on the test of yours often and I asked 2 people whether they thought the 'Solution Master' traits fit me and all of them replied with a yes. So here I am, trying to figure things out. The feedback is strongly appreciated.

Based on your answers, your tritype is:
5w6 - 4w3 - 8w7.

As for your wing strengths:
Core type -> 6 wing: 60%. 4 wing: 40%.
Second type -> 3 wing: 55%. 5 wing: 45%.
Third type -> 7 wing: 75%. 9 wing: 25%.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Tritype 458/548/845 - The Scholar.

No.

But let's humor it.

4w3
5w4
8w9

So I got an 8ish, 5ish and 4ish flavor with 3ish and 9ish bits. How does that all come together?

What I think

3w4
5w4
9w8

Abendrot

one way trip
MBTI Type
IntJ
Enneagram
85X
Instinctual Variant
sx
Result: Tritype 458/548/845.
The Scholar.

Not surprised, although I get 145 sometimes.

[MENTION=29179]Rouskyrie[/MENTION] Did you make this test? It must have been a lot of work.

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
... I wasn't actually expecting to get this

Result: Tritype 479/749/947.
The Gentle Spirit. For more information: personalitycafe.com/enneagram-personality-theory-forum/73452-27-tritype-archetype-descriptions.html

*squints suspiciously* did you use black magic or something

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
I can feel the gentle spirit already
*Sigh* never mind

For overreacting jerks like you who love to "school" people as if you are the emperor and king of the universe and can't seem to let go of shit? I'll be "gentle" if you pay $$

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What?? :huh: I was just trying to be nice that's all :shrug: it's not like I said mean spirit or anything.. ugh anyways

For overreacting jerks like you who love to "school" people as if you are the emperor and king of the universe and can't seem to let go of shit?

Am I? I didn't know I am a right-winged media rubbish
I'm learning a lot about myself now

This attitude sets a good example on what the brain washing of media is producing to the humanity..
And again I'm not a leftist, I'm not the biggest fan of them either

I'll be "gentle" if you pay $$

And I didn't know I can write a check of $$
But since I'm getting a schooling on how the universe runs from the emperor and king of universe himself :worthy: I mean yeah sure..
Anything to be gentle with my touchy feely Fe :cry: lol

Never mind I just wanted to tell you have a nice day, sir :newwink:

Rouskyrie

Tritype 458/548/845 - The Scholar.

No.

But let's humor it.

4w3
5w4
8w9

So I got an 8ish, 5ish and 4ish flavor with 3ish and 9ish bits. How does that all come together?

What I think

3w4
5w4
9w8

I agree that 3w4 - 5w4 - 9w8 seems more likely. My apologies that the test didn't get your tritype correct.

Rouskyrie

Result: Tritype 458/548/845.
The Scholar.

Not surprised, although I get 145 sometimes.

[MENTION=29179]Rouskyrie[/MENTION] Did you make this test? It must have been a lot of work.

I did. It was quite a bit of work, but I like how it turned out, for the most part. I'm glad the test got your tritype correct.