• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Typing of Ian Curtis, Deborah Curtis and Annik Honoré

MBTI Type
INFJ
How would you type Ian Curtis, Debbie and Annik according to "Control" (can also be based on other, non-fictional sources as well)?

I've often read Ian typed as INFP, even though I could see INFJ as well.
But I'm rather clueless about Deborah and Annik....even though there may be not enough information to type them....what would you think?

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i don't know, but i think disorder is one of the greatest songs ever written. and ceremony, of course. pretty obvious 4w5, no?

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think Curtis is INFP. The way his personal desires conflicted with his sense of morality seemed very much the Fi-dom inner turmoil. And yes, 4w5 enneagram.

From the movie, his wife seemed SFJ. I don't know what Annik was....the movie didn't go much into her as a person.

korvaamaton

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
infp 9w1 imho, i'm a 4w5 and if i was that depressed, trust me, people around me would know. there's no way a 4w5 would conceal emotions like that. i don't tend to openly show them, but i don't hide them.