• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type the swiveling lights

Swivelinglight

Permabanned
So I haven't done one of these in awhile. Also I figure most people here don't know me anyway, so it should be cool to get fresh opinions. I won't take this too seriously, but if you wanna bring me fun then go ahead and reply.

TypeC Video Challenge Questionnaires:

By [MENTION=408]Tigerlily[/MENTION]
1-what makes you angry?

I don't get angry too often anymore. I'd say when things fall apart I get upset.

2-what do you like/dislike most about people?

I don't like people who are petty or very big headed. For someone to have to have a big head I usually think they have to be doing something AMAZING, something like being Elon Musk or Steve Wozniak (but even the Woz isn't very big headed).

3-do you like animals? why?

Yes I like animals.

4-what do you like most about the favorite people in your life?

They generally tend to be kind and caring. Not full of themselves. They understand my sense of humor and are always willing to help out.

5-what do you like/dislike most about yourself?

I like that I know what my weaknesses are. I dislike that it takes so much effort to have a handle on them.

6-do you care about being fashionable? why/why not?

I don't particularly care about being fashionable, ain't that right [MENTION=6071]Oaky[/MENTION]

7-do you prefer to fit in or stand out?

I prefer to do neither. I prefer not to be seen lol. I don't like being the center of attention. If I had to choose between that dichotomy, however, I'd say stand out.

8-what activities do you enjoy?

Reading, gaming, sports, coding, sports, gaming, reading

9-what makes you feel secure?

Having a clear plan of action. A plan that seems infallible.
10-do you like being in a relationship? why/why not?

I do like being in a relationship. It's fun to talk about anything with a person.

11-what do you love and why? Could be people, things, places, etc...

I love nature and beauty. Good music. I love my family and friends.

12-what do you spend the most time thinking about?

Usually what I should do next. Future plans. Making sure my life is going the way it should be.

13-How much have you changed over the years? Who were you as a child?

I have changed a lot. I use to be much more hyper. Much more competitive and prone to anger. I'm much more relaxed and go with the flow now. I don't force things anymore. As a child I was very leader like. I organized things and made sure things happened. I got people together to do activities I liked. I was in student council (elected by fellow classmates) in elementary school.

By [MENTION=6071]Oaky[/MENTION]
What's your type?

I've been typed INTP by interpersonality. At first he was certain I was an INFJ based on my initial impression over skype. However, after I showed him my internet history of trolling he changed the typing to INTP. It's funny I don't troll anymore. If I approached Peter now without that history he'd probably type me INFJ.

What colour do you like?

Blue
What is your favourite personality?

I don't really have one. The person matters more than the type.

Where can you find clams?

Probably on the beach. Definitely in a farm that harvests clams. Or a restaurant that sells clams.

Are you fascinated by wooden planks?

No.

Do people make you fascinated by boats?

People don't make me fascinated by boats. I did like boats around the time of pirates though. I really like that period of time.

Does the number 9 resemble the number 6?

The number 9 is just the number 6 rotated 180 degrees, I believe.

How are elastic bands made?

No idea

Do you step on the floor tiles only being able to step on the one's that fit into the pattern in your mind?

I use to do that as a kid. Stepping on certain tiles as a game.

Do you take your finger and make sure it does not meet a lamp post and only go over it using your field of vision as the picture?

What?

If you put a pig in an airplane does that mean that pigs can fly?

Depends how you define fly.

Did you ever remember the 5th of November?

Yup

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't know. You're a tough nut to crack.

Kheledon

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Personally, I see E (hyperactivity, love to interact with others--that's what you like most about being in a relationship). I also see N (concern for the furture, foolproof plans, etc.). I see T (more problem-solution oriented than judgmental/evaluative, i.e. F). I also see Gamma traits, however. No ENTp, ILE, Alpha that I know has any problem with big-headed, know-it-all people. In fact, most ENTps are that way, themselves. Nor do they tend to be fond or either nature or sports, from my limited experience. Gammas are known for resisting theories and claims unsubstantiated by copious, concrete evidence. The only ENT in Gamma is the LIE, ENTj. ENTj is also recognized for its interest in sports and competitive activities. Thus, my gut is ENTJ, LIE (the real risk-taker of the Socion).

Socionics - the16types.info - ENTj The Entrepreneur profile by Gulenko

Does that sound familiar? :shrug:

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My opinion of your type is more or less unchanged from the last time we talked ... as far as I recall. If you wish to seek out new opinions, then it's probably a good idea to summon newer members who don't know you from your last visit.

Which would be ... idk. Have you talked to [MENTION=24643]Frosty[/MENTION] before? [MENTION=24479]themightyfetus[/MENTION]? [MENTION=23583]21lux[/MENTION]? [MENTION=23915]Sinclair[/MENTION]? [MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION]? [MENTION=23098]Rico[/MENTION]?

Apologies if you're not actually as new as you seem to me ... I'm an old geezer with the memory of a sieve. :c

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I'll try to get to this when I can. :)

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
My opinion of your type is more or less unchanged from the last time we talked ... as far as I recall. If you wish to seek out new opinions, then it's probably a good idea to summon newer members who don't know you from your last visit.

Which would be ... idk. Have you talked to [MENTION=24643]Frosty[/MENTION] before? [MENTION=24479]themightyfetus[/MENTION]? [MENTION=23583]21lux[/MENTION]? [MENTION=23915]Sinclair[/MENTION]? [MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION]? [MENTION=23098]Rico[/MENTION]?

Apologies if you're not actually as new as you seem to me ... I'm an old geezer with the memory of a sieve. :c

Yes. Swiveling and I are VERY well acquainted.

And I feel Ti dom from him. Ne or Se I am not sure yet. Or even really on IXTP- but there is a preliminary.

Have to think and research and stuff some more.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
As long as this person is open minded enough for any type and will take time to pause and understand why I'll type if not, the resources and take an mbti test approach seems the safest but not the most helpful imo

1. Self type - read descriptions, many not just one source
2. Other type - have others see
3. Take time and see and repeat, compare past and now.

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
IxTP, I really see anything else really. Describe your stress and how you deal with it.

Swivelinglight

Permabanned
IxTP, I really see anything else really. Describe your stress and how you deal with it.

It really depends on the type of stress. There's a lot of different kinds. I mean the go to method for dealing with stress would be to listen to music and relax. Maybe read a little bit. Sometimes play games and watch tv. That's pretty much all of my methods for dealing with stress.

The typical kind of stress I get is just stressing out about the future; what I need to do to maximize my goals with as little effort as possible. I sometimes stress out about people and relationships; drama and that kind of stuff. I think that's what I typically have to deal with.

Good questions though, thanks for contributing.

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hmm, future and relationships.....
Sounds like Ni and Fe, have you considered any xSTPs?

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Still think estp is the most likely typing, see absolutely nothing Ne in your description at all. Possibly esfp as an outside chance but unlikely. You are far too upfront and face value to be ENTP imo. You responses have little explanation or linkage into other things. ENTP's usually leave a clue somewhere, but I get no hidden meanings from you. I know you won't like it, I did think of not posting and looked at the questionnaire with an open mind hoping to see something new but it just wasn't there. I will refrain from posting any more in this thread if you would prefer. You have so much concern of appearing a certain strong way to people, strong and unaffected and in control, you are afraid of fi it seems to me.

Swivelinglight

Permabanned
Still think estp is the most likely typing, see absolutely nothing Ne in your description at all. Possibly esfp as an outside chance but unlikely. You are far too upfront and face value to be ENTP imo. You responses have little explanation or linkage into other things. ENTP's usually leave a clue somewhere, but I get no hidden meanings from you. I know you won't like it, I did think of not posting and looked at the questionnaire with an open mind hoping to see something new but it just wasn't there. I will refrain from posting any more in this thread if you would prefer. You have so much concern of appearing a certain strong way to people, strong and unaffected and in control, you are afraid of fi it seems to me.

Hey Helen long time no see. I don't mind you post in this thread, actually I welcome it! How have you been? Hopefully well. I always have known you believe me an ESTP. In fact many here do think that or something close to it. So I don't mind the typing. However, I do have to not agree with trying to appear a certain type. I don't believe I attempt to appear any type. I've been typed many things and have believed to be typed many things. I may have changed how I acted based on the type I believed I was (which I think is more common here than many think), but at the current moment I don't think I'm trying to appear any which way. In fact, if I was I don't think I'd be asking people for their opinion on what type I was (rather I would dictate to people which type I was). I have been typed INTP by a professional who went pretty deep in his information finding and involved face to face chatting. It's one of the reasons why I believe I have Ne / Si in my function stack. I do admittedly take online opinions with a grain of salt, of course, because there's only so much that someone could gauge based on online interactions.

I do have a question though. If you believe that I'm trying to appear strong, in control, etc. Wouldn't that be like trying to appear like an ESTP who are typically described as calm, in control, and strong. If I were not really those things, but rather faking it, wouldn't that hint at NOT being an ESTP. Usually the feeling types are the ones who try to appear like that. Something like ISFJ

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Don't be afraid of ESTP. ESTPs are cooler than ENTPs. :wink:

Swivelinglight

Permabanned
Just for the record. I actually don't think im an ENTP. Since I've been typed by interpersonality I've gone with INTP. But that said I definitely don't think I'm an ESTP either. I think ISTP is much more likely than ESTP.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hey Helen long time no see. I don't mind you post in this thread, actually I welcome it! How have you been? Hopefully well. I always have known you believe me an ESTP. In fact many here do think that or something close to it. So I don't mind the typing. However, I do have to not agree with trying to appear a certain type. I don't believe I attempt to appear any type. I've been typed many things and have believed to be typed many things. I may have changed how I acted based on the type I believed I was (which I think is more common here than many think), but at the current moment I don't think I'm trying to appear any which way. In fact, if I was I don't think I'd be asking people for their opinion on what type I was (rather I would dictate to people which type I was). I have been typed INTP by a professional who went pretty deep in his information finding and involved face to face chatting. It's one of the reasons why I believe I have Ne / Si in my function stack. I do admittedly take online opinions with a grain of salt, of course, because there's only so much that someone could gauge based on online interactions.

I do have a question though. If you believe that I'm trying to appear strong, in control, etc. Wouldn't that be like trying to appear like an ESTP who are typically described as calm, in control, and strong. If I were not really those things, but rather faking it, wouldn't that hint at NOT being an ESTP. Usually the feeling types are the ones who try to appear like that. Something like ISFJ

Thanks for the pm, appreciated. I can't refer to things mentioned in the pm to do with type unless you deem it ok. I will refer to the ESTP thing mentioned above though. ESTP's will likely want to appear more ESTP than any other type, they are generally pretty sure of themselves, which is one place you seem to differ. I have not come across any ESTP's who don't want to be ESTP's that I know of. Imo it's not impossible but highly unlikely. People having existential crisis's will likely be unsure of (or question) their type no matter what type they are... because it can go all ...."round like a circle in a spiral like a wheel within a wheel never ending or beginning on an ever spinning reel..... "

Swivelinglight

Permabanned
I made a long post about my background. But actually I think I will just change my typing to estp if it appeases you all :)