• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type My Face

LavenderSoda

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hello, fellow people. I am an ISFJ, however I have always wanted to know what type I looked like. If you'd like to add the extra stuff like socionics then you may. I'm just curious to see what you all think.

16-01-12-12-54-43-130_deco.jpg
16-01-11-12-13-19-713_deco.jpg
16-01-02-14-23-20-045_photo.jpg

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm still learning how to type people by face, but I gotta say you do look like an ISFJ [emoji851]..

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
I'm gonna tag [MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION] here because he knows his face typing. You have a very similar vibe to my ISFJ bestie from childhood. :hug:

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm gonna tag [MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION] here because he knows his face typing. You have a very similar vibe to my ISFJ bestie from childhood. :hug:

Want me to put my VI skills to the test?

- - - Updated - - -

Want me to put my VI skills to the test?

á´…eparted

passages
For the record: the majority of the individuals on this forum do not regard typing by apperance to be accurate.

The regarded best method is done by discussing interview-like questions to parse through the potential functions, and can be supplemented through a video to go with it. Stand alone pictures say very little and can be too easily skewed.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
The regarded best method is done by discussing interview-like questions to parse through the potential functions

People rig their responses. This is why I won't reply to a Type Me thread anymore.

and can be supplemented through a video to go with it. Stand alone pictures say very little and can be too easily skewed.

Anyone who is serious about being typed should post a video. There are nuances which can be picked up through body language, tone of voice and, yes, VI, that you can't detect through text. I dislike having to type people based on a written self-assessment.

á´…eparted

passages
People rig their responses. This is why I won't reply to a Type Me thread anymore.

I actually see the rigging occurring in the individual making the type me thread most of the time, and it's very often unintentional. Most people here in my experience really don't care what type a person is, so long as it's accurate, and thus don't really rig their responses. Most of the "rigging" occurs if the individual typing someone doesn't have a clear or accurate understanding of what types can be like, and what the functions are. I ignore type me threads outright (insofar as typing people) unless I am directly asked to do so for a decent reason, or I have a very very clear view of what their type is. Both occur very rarely so I seldom involve myself. This seems to be the case for most members here.

Anyone who is serious about being typed should post a video. There are nuances which can be picked up through body language, tone of voice and, yes, VI, that you can't detect through text. I dislike having to type people based on a written self-assessment.

People can be typed through text. It's difficult, but it can be done. The reason I say the video is supplemental is it helps fill in the blanks that a text response leaves. Though a stand alone video can and does work.

LavenderSoda

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I actually see the rigging occurring in the individual making the type me thread most of the time, and it's very often unintentional. Most people here in my experience really don't care what type a person is, so long as it's accurate, and thus don't really rig their responses. Most of the "rigging" occurs if the individual typing someone doesn't have a clear or accurate understanding of what types can be like, and what the functions are. I ignore type me threads outright (insofar as typing people) unless I am directly asked to do so for a decent reason, or I have a very very clear view of what their type is. Both occur very rarely so I seldom involve myself. This seems to be the case for most members here.

People can be typed through text. It's difficult, but it can be done. The reason I say the video is supplemental is it helps fill in the blanks that a text response leaves. Though a stand alone video can and does work.

You guys are completely right about 'Type me' threads! I always notice when I type out my sentences that I seem like an ISFJ. I mean, yes I am an ISFJ because when I am typing I am literally saying what I think. I don't think about what I'm going to say, I just do. I think typing is easier because I have time to scan through things and kind of making it ''perfect'' if that makes any sense. For me, when I did videos I would always get ISFP and INFP every time. It was videos of me just rambling on and talking about all the things that excite me.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You know that this doesn't really work, right? You seem like some sort SF at least.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is what I got, too. Your posts give me an ISFP impression as well.

*Cause I like to attract and draw people to my posts with pictures and videos? :blush:

I just think I am very obsessed with Fi/Se, appearing me to be an ISFP. They say your 3rd function is like your relax/have fun function lol.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*Cause I like to attract and draw people to my posts with pictures and videos? :blush:

I just think I am very obsessed with Fi/Se, appearing me to be an ISFP. They say your 3rd function is like your relax/have fun function lol.

No, not you, the chick that started the thread. :laugh:

LavenderSoda

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Oh :p Agreed!!

@CornDispenser Can I ask why? I would have identified as ISFP; however I don't use Se. I am highly obsessed with aesthetic and I'm always trying to revamp my style over and over. I don't know why. Haha, I don't know why I felt that sentence would help. I am just tired of hearing ISFJs don't have style. I was quite the artist when I was little. I was obsessed with free spirited ideas and fashion. i drew all the time and would mold clay together and create fixtures up intil I was bout 12. I stopped after that. I am a writer now. I write stories and poetry. Alot of ISFJs don't seem to have gone down that road.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

See, all of that sounds ISFP to me. Of course, it's not impossible for an ISFJ to get creative with their inferior Ne - not at all - but that constant activity combined with creativity sounds so Se + Fi.