• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me please??!

CriminalMindz

MBTI Type
INTJ
Hi TC, I'm a bit confused on my type, read the descriptions, and still cant be sure of it.

I asked a close friend who took a class that focused in personality and Jung, and she couldn't decide between an ISTP and ENTP for me. Well I'm hoping some of you will give an input:

-I use logic in my everyday life, and sometimes I use my feelings to do things such as "I know taking that route will be faster, but I don't feel like taking it..."
-People tell me that I don't smile often.. and my own sister keeps reminding me that I look like I'm about to murder someone
-most of the time when I smile, I usually fake it to deal with the social norms of being corteous to one another, keeping a harmonious atmosphere, etc. otherwise, I'd probably be known as someone to be cautious of.. i wouldn't really want that lol
-i'm very capable of theories, and often find myself thinking about them.. but most of the time, i'm skeptical of theories if I can't find any practical use for them.
-I'm a carefree guy, doing things naturally as time passes, not really making plans..
-At parties I dont lose "energy" like intraverts but I prefer to hang out with few close friends
-i'm kind of biased, but I tend to hide it from others.
-i'm enjoying myself while thinking how my life could be then force myself to snap out of it.
-i have loner tendencies, and 90% of the week, i'm alone in my college library or just walking around the campus.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You seem like an INTP, maybe ENTP, but definitely one of those.

Are you familiar with the functions? Do you tend to use Ne or Ti more?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTP, ENTP or INTJ

CriminalMindz

MBTI Type
INTJ
I use Ti more, and I read the descriptions of Ne and Ni... i think i relate closer to the Ni.
hope it helps

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
have you read about Ti vs Te?

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Actually is you use Ti and Ni often, then that would mean your combining them in a primary/tertiary pattern, and the only two types like that are ISTP and INFJ. In that regard perhpas you are ISTP.

What about Se? Howoften do you use that compared to Ne?

Also, take this test :) http://www.keys2cognition.com/explore.htm