• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Me. I Dare You.

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So, I'm fairly new to this site. Practically a newborn baby in the eyes of most. So it seemed logical that my first thread be one to challenge the older users, who admittedly, would know more about the MBTI then I do.

So, my fellow colleagues and future friends. What type do you believe I am? Why?

Let me help you out a bit.

Extroversion vs. Introversion.

Extroversion: I thrive in environments that are in large groups. I interact, debate, and thrive when I am in discussion with more then one person. The more people there are, the more energy I seem to have. One on one. I seem laid back and nonchalant. In private, I am very reserved and quite. Once I am surrounded in a busy environment, I seem to glow and become eager.

Introversion: Once I am home. I don't want to be bothered... I also love reading. So If I obsess over a series or a book, I usually keep myself locked at home for weeks at a time. Projects also keep me coped up in the house. Although, I never seemingly finish the research of my projects. Other then that, I never really want to be home.

Sensing vs Intuition

Sensing: Since I like to travel a lot and try my best to be in new environments consistently. My sense of direction is sharper then ever. If you take me somewhere once, I will easily get myself back home. Names of streets are lost to me, so I usually use weird landmarks to memorize the road. I don't know if that's really sensing, but its the closest I can get. When it comes to people, my sensing becomes more keen. I notice weird habits and quirks of a person. Because of the, people for me are easy to read. I notice patterns of a person. Like when they lie, they play with their hair, or when nervous their voice goes up an octave. BUT it will take me months to know the persons name. I know their face though. Is that sensing? I dont know. Im just putting it here. YOLO or Carpe Diem. whichever makes you happy.

Intuition: Admittedly. I seem to be really bad at living the present. But have so many ideas of how I will be living my future... For example, I catch myself a lot looking at a tree and thinking of it as a potential tree house. For the record, I've always wanted a tree house. HGTV is my favorite channel to get cool tree house ideas. Just an FYI. Also, I love reading SCI-FI books. A lot, because the future fascinates me. I also have this magical ability to think of inventive ideas seemingly out of thin air. I see patterns that no one else does, and bring them out to play. I'm at my best in discussions and debates on favorable subjects. Seeing outside the box, rather then in it.

Feeling Vs Thinking

Feeling: My Feeling functions comes out to play mostly when I am with people who are within my inner sanctum (mostly family, and like. 2 friends). It's the people who I care about and who I know are not quite accustomed to listening to my thinking function. When with them, (almost everyone in my family is feeling. It's exhausting sometimes, but I adapted) I base my my decisions mostly on what will make them happier. Since there are very few I can call close to me. I hold their thoughts a bit higher then mine. Since I am very adaptable and great at improvisation. Making decisions based on my feeling function for them doesn't faze me. For I am confident in my skills to see what is coming and adapt.

Thinking: I love my thinking function. Most of my big life decisions for myself were used with my thinking function. Cold hard facts and practicability are much easier for me to swallow. Making it fair is VERY important to me. Even if both parties dont like the idea, I wouldn't care because it was fair. My thought process goes along the lines of "It's bad enough life isnt fair. Why make it unfair for you and the affiliated person also?" I love thinking up solutions for conflicts, but I come off as flimsy. Since I change my mind constantly on how to resolve the situation, since alternative timelines constantly plague my mind. You know them, the "What if's?" I'd rather hear the truth, then hear the watered down version. I don't like beating around the bush when using my thinking function, which has me stepping on a few toes.

Judging vs. Perceiving

LOL ME JUDGING, that makes me laugh. XD

I'm Perceiving. You cannot convince me otherwise. I thrive in chaos and hate order.

Alright!!! If you feel like I'm missing something point it out to me and I'll answer with as much truth as I can. I'm looking forward to what you have to say. Come and question the newbie.

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm guessing ENTP.

Forgive me if you already know this, but if not, you might find the underlying cognitive functions interesting. Each judging/perceiving function (T and F / S and N) can be introverted or extroverted (for sensing, Si or Se), making eight functions. ENTP primarily uses Ne-Ti-Fe-Si, which is the shadow of INTJ (Ni-Te-Fi-Se).

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think you're ESTp. You seem like a true 8w7 rather than 7w8, and that coincides with Se dominance > Ne in all cases I have observed. Socionics wise I sense beta quadrant.

(~ Edited for quality control purposes :bye: ~)

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
(Edited for quality control purposes :bye: )

^^ Thank you!! ^^

I can see myself as a ESTP. Although I never really have the energy to get things done.

Right now im a 8w7 more then a 7w8 because I am in a very finicky stressed out situation in which I feel like I'm backed up in a corner. In which the 8 becomes more dominant then the 7. I'm normally 7w8 though.

Thank you for your input!

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm guessing ENTP.

Forgive me if you already know this, but if not, you might find the underlying cognitive functions interesting. Each judging/perceiving function (T and F / S and N) can be introverted or extroverted (for sensing, Si or Se), making eight functions. ENTP primarily uses Ne-Ti-Fe-Si, which is the shadow of INTJ (Ni-Te-Fi-Se).

I'm AWARE of the cognitive functions, I just haven't had the time to really get into it.

Thank you for pointing out the INTJ and ENTP primary uses in cognitive functions shadowing each other! I didn't know that! Things are clearer to me now. :D

Kas

Fabula rasa
NeTiFe seems right.

Eneagram 8 too. I don't know about wing for now.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
So, I'm fairly new to this site. Practically a newborn baby in the eyes of most. So it seemed logical that my first thread be one to challenge the older users, who admittedly, would know more about the MBTI then I do.

Are you kidding me? I'm a fetus.

So, my fellow colleagues and future friends. What type do you believe I am? Why?

Let me help you out a bit.

Extroversion vs. Introversion.

Extroversion: I thrive in environments that are in large groups. I interact, debate, and thrive when I am in discussion with more then one person. The more people there are, the more energy I seem to have. One on one. I seem laid back and nonchalant. In private, I am very reserved and quite. Once I am surrounded in a busy environment, I seem to glow and become eager.

Introversion: Once I am home. I don't want to be bothered... I also love reading. So If I obsess over a series or a book, I usually keep myself locked at home for weeks at a time. Projects also keep me coped up in the house. Although, I never seemingly finish the research of my projects. Other then that, I never really want to be home.

Sensing vs Intuition

Sensing: Since I like to travel a lot and try my best to be in new environments consistently. My sense of direction is sharper then ever. If you take me somewhere once, I will easily get myself back home. Names of streets are lost to me, so I usually use weird landmarks to memorize the road. I don't know if that's really sensing, but its the closest I can get. When it comes to people, my sensing becomes more keen. I notice weird habits and quirks of a person. Because of the, people for me are easy to read. I notice patterns of a person. Like when they lie, they play with their hair, or when nervous their voice goes up an octave. BUT it will take me months to know the persons name. I know their face though. Is that sensing? I dont know. Im just putting it here. YOLO or Carpe Diem. whichever makes you happy.

Intuition: Admittedly. I seem to be really bad at living the present. But have so many ideas of how I will be living my future... For example, I catch myself a lot looking at a tree and thinking of it as a potential tree house. For the record, I've always wanted a tree house. HGTV is my favorite channel to get cool tree house ideas. Just an FYI. Also, I love reading SCI-FI books. A lot, because the future fascinates me. I also have this magical ability to think of inventive ideas seemingly out of thin air. I see patterns that no one else does, and bring them out to play. I'm at my best in discussions and debates on favorable subjects. Seeing outside the box, rather then in it.

Feeling Vs Thinking

Feeling: My Feeling functions comes out to play mostly when I am with people who are within my inner sanctum (mostly family, and like. 2 friends). It's the people who I care about and who I know are not quite accustomed to listening to my thinking function. When with them, (almost everyone in my family is feeling. It's exhausting sometimes, but I adapted) I base my my decisions mostly on what will make them happier. Since there are very few I can call close to me. I hold their thoughts a bit higher then mine. Since I am very adaptable and great at improvisation. Making decisions based on my feeling function for them doesn't faze me. For I am confident in my skills to see what is coming and adapt.

Thinking: I love my thinking function. Most of my big life decisions for myself were used with my thinking function. Cold hard facts and practicability are much easier for me to swallow. Making it fair is VERY important to me. Even if both parties dont like the idea, I wouldn't care because it was fair. My thought process goes along the lines of "It's bad enough life isnt fair. Why make it unfair for you and the affiliated person also?" I love thinking up solutions for conflicts, but I come off as flimsy. Since I change my mind constantly on how to resolve the situation, since alternative timelines constantly plague my mind. You know them, the "What if's?" I'd rather hear the truth, then hear the watered down version. I don't like beating around the bush when using my thinking function, which has me stepping on a few toes.

Judging vs. Perceiving

LOL ME JUDGING, that makes me laugh. XD

I'm Perceiving. You cannot convince me otherwise. I thrive in chaos and hate order.

Alright!!! If you feel like I'm missing something point it out to me and I'll answer with as much truth as I can. I'm looking forward to what you have to say. Come and question the newbie.

So, I think you're clearly an extrovert. In your I argument, you said you never really wanted to be home. So, an E.
You sound Ne in your N/S description. I don't think any of your sensing points really contradict an N trait. Thinking seems more dominant, and you've already confessed to perceiving. My vote is ENTP. :)

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Honestly you sound sort of Te/Fi to me.

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
NeTiFe seems right.

Eneagram 8 too. I don't know about wing for now.

Thanks for the input shawty. :D

Are you kidding me? I'm a fetus.

but.... you are THE MIGHTY FETUS, Like the movie "Baby Geniuses" except, you know, younger and mightier...

So, I think you're clearly an extrovert. In your I argument, you said you never really wanted to be home. So, an E.
You sound Ne in your N/S description. I don't think any of your sensing points really contradict an N trait. Thinking seems more dominant, and you've already confessed to perceiving. My vote is ENTP.

Im glad I did my sensing trait well enough to not confuse. :D And glad you trust me on the not being judging front. :D

Honestly you sound sort of Te/Fi to me.

Can you explain how you got to this conclusion? I'm curious.

ESTP. Mostly because of things like this....

Demanding

Find time.

Uhh-huh.

No.

I cannot argue with any of your points. except the finding time.Truthfully, I do have the time. I just dont want to get into it now. The whole Ne Ti Fe labels mix me all up and demand attention I dont want to give, until you know. It becomes interesting to me. Right now, Im just content to google searching what the hell people are talking about, skim reading it for basic understanding, and file to forget it.

Yolo.

HvPys94.gif

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
^^ Thank you!! ^^

I can see myself as a ESTP. Although I never really have the energy to get things done.

Right now im a 8w7 more then a 7w8 because I am in a very finicky stressed out situation in which I feel like I'm backed up in a corner. In which the 8 becomes more dominant then the 7. I'm normally 7w8 though.

Thank you for your input!

I don't think you're an ESTP for several reasons.
ESTPs usually don't have that complex thinking that INtuitives do.
And also, you know what?
I'm too lazy to find every argument, so guess what?
My intuition says so. You're an ENTP.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
:happy0065::rotfl: you win. Everyone else's argument has now become invalid.

I thought you were ignoring me. Have you decided that I am a decent human being?

yeah you aren't who i suspected you were. at least i don't believe so if i'm wrong that's fine. i'll just go back to ignoring you.

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
yeah you aren't who i suspected you were. at least i don't believe so if i'm wrong that's fine. i'll just go back to ignoring you.

I get that a lot. People always suspect me to be the devil... I might be, who knows?:shrug: Best to ignore me. But I tend to always hang around peoples left shoulder. I guess your just going to have to endure.

Anomoly

MBTI Type
ENFP
i'm a new user so this prolly ain't valid, but after reading your opening post i thought ENTP.

wow, a lot of you guys thought ENTP...can i join the master club now:D

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oaky said that you remind him of me, but much bubblier and more extroverted. So based on that and a quick scan of your OP, ESFP, but ESTP is possible, too.

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oaky said that you remind him of me, but much bubblier and more extroverted. So based on that and a quick scan of your OP, ESFP, but ESTP is possible, too.

I'll take that as a compliment since anything compared to you is lovely. :wub:

I can relate to ENFP more then ESTP. Sadly, I am not overly sensing. Although there are also a few things that ring true to me with the ESTP type. ENFP more so.

I find it hard to typecast myself at times. Because I want to improve myself and pride myself in my ability to adapt while keeping a sense of self. I tend to reflect the environment and moods of the ones around me and try to improve. There is always room for improvement and growth, it will only be better for you in the future. Anyway, being too sensing is exhausting. Im capable of doing it, it's just easier to think abstractly and make eduvated guesses rather then using 5 senses and the environment around me to make a decison.

I will take your input to consideration though. Thank you!! :D

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ENTP doesn't sound wrong, but from your presence you seem more 7w8 than 8w7. :thinking:

ESxP/ESTP could also fit though. Beast boy is ESFP so there's that. :tongue10:

I could see it...maybe some Halla vibes too??

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENTP doesn't sound wrong, but from your presence you seem more 7w8 than 8w7. :thinking:

ESxP/ESTP could also fit though. Beast boy is ESFP so there's that. :tongue10:

I could see it...maybe some Halla vibes too??

1.That's because I usually am. Something has come up in my life that has forced 8 to become dominant.

2. And? He C.A.D (cute as duck) get off my phallic.