• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me based off of my Oldman personality traits

Majesty

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ME
Enneagram
ME
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
- Expects each human being to be responsible for him- or herself.
- Lives well by my talents, skills, ingenuity, and wits.
- Bold and tough, will stand up to anyone who dares to take advantage of me.
- Is comfortable with handling responsibility.
- Does what is necessary to get the job done.
- Sometimes shifts from a moderately upbeat, outgoing, creative character to a withdrawn and sullen depressive one. When in a high state, can be original, humorous, and engaging. during a low state, becomes self-absorbed, pessimistic, apathetic, and may resort to substance abuse.
- Can swing from delusions of grandeur and superiority, and feeling very confident, to a loss of self-esteem.
- Is dedicated to work, works very hard, and is capable of intense, single-minded effort.
- Wants to be seen and noticed, rises to the occasion when all eyes are on me.
- Responds to new ideas and suggestions from others.
- Is self-directed and independent, requiring few close relationships.
- Interested in the occult and the supernatural.
- Can be quiet, rather private, subdued in demeanor, and have artistic interests.
- Can be a subtle show-off.
- Is focused on competent excellence in performance.
-Is highly competitive in pursuit of success. Wants very much to be outstanding in some way, to gain recognition.
- Can at times look to others for approval. is mostly conscious of how others treat me and is sometimes sensitive to criticism and negative evaluation.
- Can value and protect free time.
- Can agree to play by the rules. can deliver what is expected of me.
- Is optimistic that whatever needs to get done will get done, eventually.
- Is curious, is open to the idea of experiencing and experimenting with other cultures, roles, and value systems and to follow new paths.
- Belief in myself and in my abilities.
- Loves the idea of getting to the top, and staying there.
- Accepts compliments, praise, and admiration gracefully.
- Is an overthinker and ruminator.
- Is even-tempered, dispassionate, and unsentimental.
- Has been described as, "stoic," seeming in demeanor.
- Requires little to no outside reassurance or advice, make decisions easily, is able to take care of myself.
- Is careful in dealings with others.
- Does not hesitate to stand up for myself, especially when under attack.

Put

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
This sounds pretty INTJ or ENTJ I definitely think theres some strong Te there

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Gotta go ENTJ, it strikes me as Te dom and Fi inferior as efficiency seems rather important to you and at the expensive of your feelings, plus being described as unsentimental and dispassionate seeming lower Fi. The way you go to a withdrawn and sullen character under stress reminds me of lower Fi as well. I don't see much Si, and you definitely strike as N so I gotta go with ENTJ. The way you are open to new ideas and enjoy experimenting with new ways of doing things seems rather Ni+4D Ne. It did make you sound like an introvert, but there's just so much Te.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I would probably agree on some level of Te influence here, I won't repeat what others had to see. In terms of enneagram, I think it would likely be worth looking into 3w4. Much of what you describe here seems to relate to themes of the competency and attachment triads, especially the dynamic between being primarily independent and self directing, but looking towards external affirmation and external proof of worth (ie. liking to be at the top, being a bit better than others at taking praise and criticism, etc etc). The varience in how you come across could easily be described by a highly contrasting type like 3w4, which combines an aloof and primarily emotionally averse/work oriented archetype with a more artistic and self oriented archetype which is prone to moodiness or idealism. Probably sp/so or something, but then again there's not a lot of information to get from this. Could see a type like 368 or 358 working for you from a superficial level.

What do you consider your oldhams type? I was struggling to figure it out, you came across vigilant or conscientious (maybe with aspects of artistic). It's been awhile since I've studied the theory, so forgive me if I'm misremembering archetypes.

miss deceit

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Ok, so I'm gonna agree with the 3w4 (or at least a core 3). However, I don't really see as much Te as others do - I see a lot of enneagram 3 traits that I believe others have mistaken for Te. I'd agree with thinker in general though.

For example:

it strikes me as Te dom and Fi inferior as efficiency seems rather important to you and at the expensive of your feelings, plus being described as unsentimental and dispassionate seeming lower Fi.

Firstly, you never actually mention "efficiency" in your post - you mention competency. Secondly, rather than Te dom/Fi inferior, I'd say this is actually more of a general enneagram 3 thing. 3s repress their own shame and emotions in favour of competency and achieving their goals which sound like what is described here. Especially given the use of the word competency.

The way you go to a withdrawn and sullen character under stress reminds me of lower Fi as well.

3s disintegrate to 9, this again is characteristic of 3s in general.

and you definitely strike as N

I also don't necessarily agree with this and there could be a little intuitive bias here. While you do talk about being responsive to new ideas and experimenting, both Ne and Se can be like this from an MBTI perspective (both being Pe functions).

People are quick to suggest xNTJ but I wouldn't be surprised if you were an xxTP 3w4 honestly. I've had kind of a similar thing with people typing me as a Te user because of my 3 and 8 traits.

Majesty

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ME
Enneagram
ME
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
So, I'm going to give more information for you to go off of that I didn't provide in the OP (this is about what fits/doesn't fit in regards to each Enneagram type):

What fits (1): I can be critical of flaws in thought and I'm perfectionistic with myself whenever it comes to the quality of my work/performance, I also strive to improve/better myself whenever possible.

What doesn't fit (1): I can be rather disorganized/forgetful when it comes to my outer surroundings, I'm not very moralistic (if at all), and I don't think I mainly struggle with anger.

What fits (2): The desire to be loved by others seems to ring a bell (to some extent) and I do want to be appreciated for my efforts.

What doesn't fit (2): Everything else about this type.

What fits (3): The self-assurance in my capabilities, the competency, the want for advancement, the want for attention, the want for admiration, I want be valued and to be seen as worthwhile, and to be seen as impressive by others.

What doesn't fit (3): I'm not sure how charming or image conscious I am is the only thing. I mean, same with the workaholic tendencies.

What fits (4): I can have some creative interests and I do want to find myself/my significance.

What doesn't fit (4): Everything else about this type.

What fits (5): I've been described as insightful by others (even though I'm unsure of whether or not I'd say this about myself), curious (I do/constantly ask questions whenever I'm in a conversation in order to know more), I can concentrate/hyper focus on a task whenever I have to do so, I can be independent (I try not to rely too heavily on others for assistance unless I really can't figure it out on my own first), I can be isolated/withdrawn from others, I can be preoccupied with thoughts, I want to have things figured out, and while I'm not sure if I fear it, I definitely don't want to be viewed as lacking in capability or as useless/helpless.

What doesn't fit (5): I don't think I'm super eccentric, I don't lack confidence in my capabilities, and I don't view the world as threatening.

What fits (6): I can usually be relied on whenever it comes to my job (to get done whatever needs to be), I can be hard-working (always pre-occupied with a task rather than slacking off), I can be cautious/careful, and I can have moments of suspicion.

What doesn't fit (6): I don't think the fears fit, I don't test other people, I'm indifferent towards authority (I don't overly idolize or act in opposition to them), and I'm not endlessly loyal to someone or to a set of ideas.

What fits (7): I'm not sure how disciplined I'd call myself, I'm not closed off to new experiences (though I'm not constantly seeking it out), and I want to be satisfied/content.

What doesn't fit (7): I'm not going out of my way to constantly avoid pain/deprivation, I'm not overly optimistic, and I'm not very impulsive.

What fits (8): I can be protective (of myself and others) whenever it's necessary to be, I can be straight forward in my statements, I would say that I don't think I'm very vulnerable, I don't want to be harmed or controlled by others, I want to be in control of my own life/destiny, I want to rely on myself over others, I want to be important in my world, and I want to resist displaying weaknesses.

What doesn't fit (8): I'm not always controlling my environment, I'm not super dominating, I wouldn't describe myself as always seeking out conflict/going out of my way to intimidate others, and I wouldn't describe myself as super temperamental (though its not as if I can't ever be either).

What fits (9): I can have issues with motivation and I've been described as stubborn before.

What doesn't fit (9): I'm not as trusting as they describe 9s to be, I don't think I'm too willing to go along with what others are doing to maintain peace, I don't try to minimize problems, I don't try to constantly maintain peace/harmony, and I don't think I try to preserve things as they are (if there's something that needs to change).