• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Trump vs. Biden

Jaguar

I get that there's a distrust in MSM, but when did all the intelligence agencies in this country (who all currently claim white supremacy and extreme right groups are a legitimate and significant threat, Antifa never even merits a mention) lose their credibility as well? It *looks* like truth is entirely dictated by Emperor Blowhole: whoever contradicts him, no matter their experience and/or the credibility they've built up their entire adult lives, one tweet from the mad king and his bloodthirsty hordes are 100% onboard. That's what it looks like. And I really hope there's a lot I'm missing, because holy shit would that be sad.

Sheep.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9

Yeah there is no ANTIFA or left wing push for violence or whatever the right is contaminating the stream with. It's all a distraction, it always has been, to cover up their own violence and agenda. I'd rather fight a neoliberal oligarchy than a neo-fascist autocracy and I would think once most Americans learn the definitions of all those words - they would too.

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Didn't Facebook agree to cut off all news stories about the election on election day? Twitter isn't likely to share any of his Tweets. So at least, if he does do this, he'll have some trouble spreading it. Although Fox et al will likely show it.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Yeah there is no ANTIFA or left wing push for violence or whatever the right is contaminating the stream with. It's all a distraction, it always has been, to cover up their own violence and agenda. I'd rather fight a neoliberal oligarchy than a neo-fascist autocracy and I would think once most Americans learn the definitions of all those words - they would too.

A lot of these people on the right read like theyre the kind of folk who psych themselves up to beat on someone while screaming look what you made me do :dry:

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm

Early vote as the percentage of the whole 2016.

Hawaii: 110.6%
Texas: 107.8%
Montana: 98.8%
Washington 97.9%
New Mexico: 93.2%
Georgia: 93.7%
North Carolina: 95%
Nevada: 91.1%
Florida: 90.8%
Tennessee: 89.6%
Oregon: 87.8%
Colorado: 86.7%
Arizona: 86.5%
New Jersey: 79.6%
Utah: 78.9%
Vermont: 76.4%
California: 72.4%
Arkansas: 70.7%
North Dakota 69.8%
Maryland: 69.3%
Virginia: 68.6%
Massachusetts 67.6%
Kentucky: 65.7%
Wisconsin 62.9%
Maine 61.5%
Rhode Island 60.7%

I said that the states with very high early vote could see their polling numbers distorted since so many showed up. However states that will in the end have pretty low final turnout could also end up just like that.

Jaguar

Over 100,000 Harris county ballots are in the clear. Again.

Today, a federal judge rejected an effort by Republicans to invalidate more than 100,000 ballots cast at drive-thru voting locations in Democratic-leaning Harris County, Texas, in a case that has been closely watched because of its potential to affect the presidential race. The judge, Andrew Hanen, said the plaintiffs in the lawsuit in the case lack legal standing to challenge the new drive-thru voting locations.

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Guys... should we be worried if Trump declares a premature victory tomorrow? (Because he’s a motherfucking asshole.)

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Buckle your seat belt. He'll be spewing all types of shit that may have your hair standing on end. ;)

Like he hasn’t already for the past four years? LOL :rotfl:

Welp, time to roll up my sleeves then. :pumpyouup:

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm

Early vote as the percentage of the whole 2016.
It is basically it when it come to the early vote, what is still a lot - 70.9% of the whole 2016 is already in if we can believe this site.
While the states above 60% are:

Hawaii: 110.6%
Texas: 108.3%
Montana: 99.1%
Washington 97.9%
Nevada: 96.7%
New Mexico: 97.3%
Oregon: 95.8%
North Carolina: 95.5%
Georgia: 93.9%
Florida: 93.7%
Arizona: 92.2%
Tennessee: 89.6%
New Jersey: 88.7%
Colorado: 88.2%
Utah: 85.6%
California: 76.9%
Vermont: 76.4%
Arkansas: 75.1%
North Dakota 71.9%
Maryland: 77.6%
Virginia: 68.7%
Massachusetts 67.6%
Kentucky: 65.7%
Maine: 64.8%
Wisconsin: 63.4%
Illinois: 63.4%
Kansas: 62.8%
Indiana: 61%
Rhode Island: 60.7%
Iowa: 60.5%
South Carolina: 60%

So this is where high turn out can "disrupt" what the polls are expecting as a result. Local races included.

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
c04fda4d10d8ab1a263f6b31f6d31144.png

The 2020 Vote Preferences of 102 Common First Names

Trump's base is literally disproportionately comprised of Dicks.

Jaguar

Non-scalable fence going up around the WH. For what? Let me guess, he's going to hire a bunch of people, tell them to be violent, then claim it's Antifa.