• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Trump vs. Biden

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Non-scalable fence going up around the WH. For what? Let me guess, he's going to hire a bunch of people, tell them to be violent, then claim it's Antifa.

Maybe he just wants to get used to being locked inside an unscalable fence?:happy2:

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE
c04fda4d10d8ab1a263f6b31f6d31144.png

The 2020 Vote Preferences of 102 Common First Names

Trump's base is literally disproportionately comprised of Dicks.

And Biden's base is...a bunch of Karens?

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Non-scalable fence going up around the WH. For what? Let me guess, he's going to hire a bunch of people, tell them to be violent, then claim it's Antifa.
Could be. I think he is also planning to simply not leave the White House. I have a weird feeling that he might have to be removed by force. He is planning on a conflict and it seems like he is going to attempt to destabilized a lot of society like what happened during the riots, and yes, he will blame it on Antifa and "the Liberals".

If he loses the vote, he is not going to leave. I hope I'm wrong and that I'm just a nervous and imaginative person (which I am), but I think that if he is losing the actual vote that he is going to try to overthrow the government as it currently exists. I don't think he's going to step down and will try to create a state of emergency and interruption in vote counting to continually delay the transfer of power. I've had visual flashes of his death and that it is the result of a conflict, but this could be influenced by a few media images by artists that occurred at the beginning of his presidency. I'm afraid we are going to experience both the pandemic and riot violence yet again and dialed up to the next level, and I think it is entirely because of Trump this time.

I also have a gut impression that there are people high up near him working against him and the Covid-19 stunt where he was hospitalized got him out of the White House, so they could prepare to set up some conditions that will help when he refuses to leave. What was the point of going to the hospital if he wasn't even on a ventilator? I think he was talked into making it a dramatic media stunt. There are no facts to support this, but I wanted to write it here in case it does happen I have a dated reference.

Edit: also the hospitalization enabled a reason to bring new equipment into the White House while he was gone on a pretense. I don't expect anyone to consider this, but still wanted to add it.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Maybe he just wants to get used to being locked inside an unscalable fence?:happy2:

As far as why they are putting them up:

1. They plan to lose and don't want a run on the WH by the victory mob.
2. They plan to cheat / claim victory tomorrow night and don't want a run on the WH.
3. I guess they could admit losing and just not want to relinquish power, but I'm expecting more along the lines of #2 in terms of shenanigans.

Jaguar

Over 100,000 Harris county ballots are in the clear. Again.

Today, a federal judge rejected an effort by Republicans to invalidate more than 100,000 ballots cast at drive-thru voting locations in Democratic-leaning Harris County, Texas, in a case that has been closely watched because of its potential to affect the presidential race. The judge, Andrew Hanen, said the plaintiffs in the lawsuit in the case lack legal standing to challenge the new drive-thru voting locations.

You're not going to believe this, the plaintiffs appealed. I've never seen people so hell-bent on voter suppression.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You're not going to believe this, the plaintiffs appealed. I've never seen people so hell-bent on voter suppression.

:wtf: srsly

like, give it a rest. Do they really want to dick over 100K of Texas voters?

dunce

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
This might be fascinating for some of you who are into politics and quite relevant to the Trump vs. Biden theme here. It's about how Biden smashed the middle class seven ways into poverty, in the words of Khamzat Chimaev:

"Biden was one of the bill's major Democratic champions, and he fought for its passage from his position on the Senate Judiciary Committee. He had pushed for two earlier bankruptcy reform bills in 2000 and 2001, both of which failed. But in 2005, BAPCPA made it through, successfully erecting all kinds of roadblocks for Americans struggling with debt, and doing so just before the financial crisis of 2008. Since BAPCPA passed, Chapter 13 filings went from representing just 24 percent of all bankruptcy filings per year to 39 percent in 2017. Melissa Jacoby, a University of North Carolina law professor specializing in bankruptcy, told Politico, "I doubt that the bill reined in the abuses that the bill was premised on, in part because they didn’t necessarily exist in the first place."

"Unions, consumer protection groups, and the National Organization for Women all opposed the BAPCPA, but it had heavy support from the credit card industry. Delaware is essentially a domestic tax haven for corporations, and as a result financial institutions like credit card companies hold tremendous power in the state. As political writer Alexander Cockburn once wrote, "The first duty of any senator from Delaware is to do the bidding of the banks and large corporations which use the tiny state as a drop box and legal sanctuary. Biden has never failed his masters in this primary task. Find any bill that sticks it to the ordinary folk on behalf of the Money Power and you’ll likely detect Biden’s hand at work."

How Joe Biden Helped Strip Bankruptcy Protection From Millions Just Before a Recession | GQ

Enjoy :bye:

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member

Harris county is the 3rd most populace county in the country and leans pretty left politically as a whole -- If you're the Republicans who are beginning to realize that Texas is actually in play, you most certainly would want to dick them over. What's funny is listening to the right push the narrative that the Democrats are trying to suppress the vote and steal the election, yet the Republicans are the ones who keep getting caught trying to actually suppress votes. Deflect and project should be their motto.

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Harris county is the 3rd largest country in the country and leans pretty left politically as a whole -- If you're the Republicans who are beginning to realize that Texas is actually in play, you most certainly would want to dick them over. What's funny is listening to the right push the narrative that the Democrats are trying to suppress the vote and steal the election, yet the Republicans are the ones who keep getting caught trying to actually suppress votes. Deflect and project should be their motto.

Reminds me of that Spartan chant that my brother and sister came up with back in middle school with their classmates. I don’t remember the last couple of lines, but it started out like this:

WE LIE, CHEAT AND STEAL!
OUR MILITARY’S REAL!
WE’RE THE BEST OF ALL!
WE ALWAYS STAND TALL!

... Come to think of it, this perhaps perfectly describes how other countries must be seeing us right now. :mellow:

Jaguar

Dixville Notch, NH. I forgot about this tradition. Midnight approaches. ;)

Results: All 5 votes for Joe Biden. Last time there was a clean sweep was 1960.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
R
What's funny is listening to the right push the narrative that the Democrats are trying to suppress the vote and steal the election, yet the Republicans are the ones who keep getting caught trying to actually suppress votes. Deflect and project should be their motto.

DARVO

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9

In Texas, there’s an inspiring expansion of the progressive grassroots and increasingly desperate forces of state and private violence. That's the entire country in a nutshell. The GOP and conservatives are deeply unpopular with the majority of the country. That's a fact. The Republican party itself is shrinking. Also a fact. And this is how they react.

These are fearful animals that are completely ok using violence when nothing at all has been perpetrated against them. Just the imaginary attacks on their liberties and longing for a world that doesn't exist any longer and never did for a vast swath of people in the US. Why else would someone equate this election to an invasion from Soviet era Russia? Dramatics, sure. Paralyzed with fear, yes. Trump makes 100% sure his follower are the most paranoid, the most angst ridden and miserable people out there. All for his personal benefit.