• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Trump vs. Biden

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
US global standing plummets over coronavirus response: survey

This is fresh but it is going in the direction of what I was saying lately. How do you trust a foreign government that doesn't seem to care all that much even about it's own people. Plus it claims that climate change is a hoax, when everyone in your country know that it is not. So as I said I am pretty sure that many around the world will not accept him and the second term is no longer a glitch. What is then opening the Pandora's box in economic questions that will only add on the pandemic. The blues states are generally hostile to him so imagine how it is in various other developed countries that tend to be the left of blue states. While these are just friends, I will not even get into the enemies part of the equation. However the general pressure will almost surely be strong and that will stack upon the pandemic related issues. Vote as you wish but this is on the table as a card.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
There is a new polls in 358 that says Maine's 2nd district: Biden +9. What in combination with other polls means that the district will probably go blue.

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
639d827e562a506be2188359c1589e0f.jpg

Billboard in Indiana, on expressway towards (and maybe 15 min. outside of) Chicago. So creepy.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Expert in a Dying Field
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
639d827e562a506be2188359c1589e0f.jpg

Billboard in Indiana, on expressway towards (and maybe 15 min. outside of) Chicago. So creepy.

It's not surprising to me that things would get framed this way at all. I'm not sure why people who were against certain other candidates getting the nomination because of certain labels couldn't anticipate this. Which is why I never found that argument compelling; whoever was the Democratic nominee would get called that. People were throwing that around in past elections before that other candidate even became a household name.

I'm baffled at how someone can be a "political junkies" and not anticipate this. That's the only thing I really find surprising. Some of them are paid big bucks for this.