• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Trump vs. Biden

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
LOL. That or she made the rookie mistake of starting on the dose he takes, not realizing that his dose is higher because he's built a higher threshold for it.

I want to cast her in the next Maleficent movie.

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I want to cast her in the next Maleficent movie.

Or possibly some spinoff in which a pro wrestler (Hulk Hogan maybe) eats Maleficent to get her power but underestimates the effect it will have and spins out of control.

eta: Or Maleficent eats the pro wrestler? Could go either way.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Or possibly some spinoff in which a pro wrestler (Hulk Hogan maybe) eats Maleficent to get her power but underestimates the effect it will have and spins out of control.

eta: Or Maleficent eats the pro wrestler? Could go either way.

The best. Is yet. To come.

Z Buck McFate

Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So long as it ends with her battling Mothra, I'm on board.

Z Buck McFate

Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Trump getting a shot of performance enhancing drugs in his ass and then battling Godzilla (and - important - dying a terrible death) is exactly how this year needs to end.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
The 5 days have passed, so let see what happened.

Arizona: Biden +5
Colorado: Biden +10
Florida: Biden +2.4
Georgia: Trump: +1.3
Iowa: Trump +1.8
Michigan: Biden +7.5
Minnesota: Biden +7.6
Missouri: Trump +6.7
Montana: Trump +8.5
Nevada: Biden +5.6
New Hampshire: Biden +6.6
North Carolina: Biden +1
Ohio: Trump +1.1
Pennsylvania: Biden +4.9
South Carolina: Trump +6.9
Texas: Trump +1.1
Wisconsin: Biden +6.9

Arizona: Biden +4.5
Colorado: Biden +9.9
Florida: Biden +2.0
Georgia: Trump: +1.3
Iowa: Trump +1.8
Michigan: Biden +7.6
Minnesota: Biden +9.1
Missouri: Trump +6.9
Montana: Trump +8.2
Nevada: Biden +5.5
New Hampshire: Biden +6.6
North Carolina: Biden +1.2
Ohio: Trump +1.5
Pennsylvania: Biden +4.6
South Carolina: Trump +7.1
Texas: Trump +1.1
Wisconsin: Biden +6.6

Basically Biden has to find a way how to add 2 more points in Pennsylvania and Nevada or Arizona. Since everywhere he has to have at least 5 point buffer zone that will counter all possible shenanigans and bad polling. In other words if this happens Trump simply has no path if there is any truth in polling. While if Biden can do that even in Florida he will surely win.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Maybe all of this will indeed be enough for a win but this is a huge gamble that probably isn't justified, since there is indeed active risk of another 2016. Therefore the blue campaign and the base in my book have to rethink approach and strategy. That is really my honest opinion.

What I wanted to say with this is that I am simply getting impression that globally talking point still don't land as well as they could. Since there is plenty of distractions, half truths and conspiracy theories going on. Which should probably be challenged in a more systematic manner since that will tilt the game even more.

However I am curious, to which degree blue president, senate and house could hold clearly red supreme court "under control" ?

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Trump’s ‘virtual reality’ foreign policy

Security council voted 13 vs. 2 on US proposition.
The "funny" thing is that his base can even comprehend that their country is already under certain sanctions, bans and tariffs from certain countries. What makes a visible chunk in why their living standards are dropping for some time now. Some countries went so far that they even targeted stuff that tend to be made much more in the red states, while those people simply think they are invincible. However the world simply doesn't work like that, you can't give everyone the finger and expect a nice life.

The Cat

Staff member
Trump’s ‘virtual reality’ foreign policy

Security council voted 13 vs. 2 on US proposition.
The "funny" thing is that his base can even comprehend that their country is already under certain sanctions, bans and tariffs from certain countries. What makes a visible chunk in why their living standards are dropping for some time now. Some countries went so far that they even targeted stuff that tend to be made much more in the red states, while those people simply think they are invincible. However the world simply doesn't work like that, you can't give everyone the finger and expect a nice life.

It's like a mental block. I've been trying to point it out to my family for a while now. Because life doesnt exist in a vacuum and actions have consequences you know basic life shit that half the damn country seems to have forgotten if they ever really knew it. :doh::doh::doh:

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
It's like a mental block. I've been trying to point it out to my family for a while now. Because life doesnt exist in a vacuum and actions have consequences you know basic life shit that half the damn country seems to have forgotten if they ever really knew it. :doh::doh::doh:

As I said so far the world treats the whole thing as glitch. However if this happens the second time this is no longer a glitch and various consequences could snowball. Probably number one reason why "empires" fail is that they make too many enemies. So when you get coalitions against you or really bad reputation things usually snowball pretty quickly. The history is full of that since alliances change everything in a second, since you can get "outgunned" or "outclassed" pretty quickly in certain aspects. What is the problem you have to control through diplomacy, or otherwise you will probably end up in problems over your head.

The Cat

Staff member
As I said so far the world treats the whole thing as glitch. However if this happens the second time this is no longer a glitch and various consequences could snowball. Probably number one reason why "empires" fail is that they make too many enemies. So when you get coalitions against you or really bad reputation things usually snowball pretty quickly. The history is full of that since alliances change everything in a second, since you can get "outgunned" or "outclassed" pretty quickly in certain aspects. What is the problem you have to control through diplomacy, or otherwise you will probably end up in problems over your head.

I really hope it doesnt happen a second time...:shocking:

Z Buck McFate

Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Mike Bloomberg raises $16 million to allow former felons to vote in Florida

Former New York Mayor Mike Bloomberg and his team have raised more than $16 million to pay the court fines and fees of nearly 32,000 Black and Hispanic Florida voters with felony convictions, an effort aimed at boosting turnout for Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden.

The money will go to fund a program organized by the Florida Rights Restoration Coalition to pay the fines, fees and restitution costs for former prisoners who are already registered to vote in Florida but barred by law from participating in the election because of those outstanding debts.

Sweet.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Former New York Mayor Mike Bloomberg and his team have raised more than $16 million to pay the court fines and fees of nearly 32,000 Black and Hispanic Florida voters with felony convictions, an effort aimed at boosting turnout for Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden.

The money will go to fund a program organized by the Florida Rights Restoration Coalition to pay the fines, fees and restitution costs for former prisoners who are already registered to vote in Florida but barred by law from participating in the election because of those outstanding debts.

Sweet.
I lived in Florida during the 2000 presidential election - yes, the one famous for the "hanging chads". Pollworkers in largely poor, black precincts were turning away young black men for being felons - when many had never so much as been arrested in their entire life, much less convicted of anything. But how do you prove you are not a felon, when you are standing at the check-in desk to vote and you have to be at work in a half hour, and you had no idea you would even be accused of this? Hundreds, perhaps thousands of voters ended up not voting because of this, in yet another example of voter suppression.

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE
Jn4xA95.png

Jaguar

Sweet.

I certainly hope they have access and the ability to notify every one of them their debt is paid, then tell them to go vote. But who says they would all vote for Biden?

Jaguar

Cindy McCain Tweet said:
My husband John lived by a code: country first. We are Republicans, yes, but Americans foremost. There's only one candidate in this race who stands up for our values as a nation, and that is
@JoeBiden

He would have liked that, my dear. Too bad John isn't still around to be Lindsey Graham's conscience.

Jaguar

In the pivotal states of Arizona, Florida, Michigan, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, 43% of likely voters said Trump should be able to fill the court seat even if he loses this year, the survey found. A 52% majority responded that the incumbent should not get to nominate a justice if he falls short against Democrat Joe Biden.

Only 37% of voters nationally think Trump should be able to nominate a justice if he loses, while 57% believe he should not.