• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Trump vs. Biden

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
mini update: we'll see if my local county gets back to me but I signed up! :3

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
How can a person be so afraid of progress that even though they claim to "not like most things about Trump" they still defend and vote for him?:BangHead:

How can they believe his obvious lies and yet not yield an iota of listening when you tell them the truth?:wtf:

Jaguar

How can they believe his obvious lies and yet not yield an iota of listening when you tell them the truth?:wtf:

It got back to me that a female supporter said, "Why don't they leave that poor man alone?" I nearly fell out of my desk chair. Poor man? He's a fucking criminal.

The Cat

Staff member
It got back to me that a female supporter said, "Why don't they leave that poor man alone?" I nearly fell out of my desk chair. Poor man? He's a fucking criminal.

RIGHT?!? I mean what the literal fuck?:censored:

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Supposedly Trump is cutting ads in Iowa, Ohio and Nevada (due to money problems). If someone knows a decent place to check this out ....

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm

Oh no, this is much more than just embarrassment. Since this is kinda one of the pillars in my post that very large parts of the world may not accept Trump as POTUS for 4 more years. Especially since climate related problems are already seriously kicking in across the globe. What means that someone has to pay for that. Therefore if you are main global sponsor of the idea that the whole thing is a hoax you are going to genuinely piss plenty of people. To which you actually have to sell your goods and services to keep your own economy going. Especially since in many countries there is no controversy at all in this issue. The problem is more in how to actually approach the problem of this size. His first term is generally see as a "glitch" but the second one will probably be seem more as a start of the pattern. What could "activate" many.

Therefore if this political divide really explodes to full degree many of the pre-pandemic numbers may not return in many years. I mean this is kinda how the market suppose to work, you should punish what you find to be bad business practices.

The Cat

Staff member
Oh no, this is much more than just embarrassment. Since this is kinda one of the pillars in my post that very large parts of the world may not accept Trump as POTUS for 4 more years. Especially since climate related problems are already seriously kicking in across the globe. What means that someone has to pay for that. Therefore if you are main global sponsor of the idea that the whole thing is a hoax you are going to genuinely piss plenty of people. To which you actually have to sell your goods and services to keep your own economy going. Especially since in many countries there is no controversy at all in this issue. The problem is more in how to actually approach the problem of this size. His first term is generally see as a "glitch" but the second one will probably be seem more as a start of the pattern. What could "activate" many.

Therefore if this political divide really explodes to full degree many of the pre-pandemic numbers may not return in many years. I mean this is kinda how the market suppose to work, you should punish what you find to be bad business practices.

And the people who for some unknown reason keep attributing all this stuff to natural nature is just nauseating. :mad: My state refuses to aknowlege it dispite the overwhelming evidence and it's just nightmareish.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
And the people who for some unknown reason keep attributing all this stuff to natural nature is just nauseating. :mad: My state refuses to aknowlege it dispite the overwhelming evidence and it's just nightmareish.

To be honest I am more "worried" about your federal government. Since the change has to happen there to actually mean something. Because solving this problem requires fundamental rethinking of many many things. While local politics simply doesn't have the firepower to truly turn this around, even if has be on board as well in the end.

Btw "this" is what we currently have on the North pole. It is kinda small isn't it ?

The Cat

Staff member
To be honest I am more "worried" about your federal government. Since the change has to happen there to actually mean something. Because solving this problem requires fundamental rethinking of many many things. While local politics simply doesn't have the firepower to truly turn this around, even if has be on board as well in the end.

Btw "this" is what we currently have on the North pole. It is kinda small isn't it ?

Yeah, It would be nice if the Fed got on board with it too. :dry:

I cannot FATHOM hpw anyone could think this kinda change is just par for the course.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Yeah, It would be nice if the Fed got on board with it too. :dry:

I cannot FATHOM hpw anyone could think this kinda change is just par for the course.

In my book that is very easy to explain, there is way too much BS floating around regarding this topic for common people to be able to tell the difference. While many today live mostly in closed spaces so they don't observe the environment. Plus many simply don't want to admit to themselves that this world can be fundamentally destroyed. Especially since that is opening a number of philosophical Pandora's boxes for them.

The Cat

Staff member
In my book that is very easy to explain, there is way too much BS floating around regarding this topic for common people to be able to tell the difference. While many today live mostly in closed spaces so they don't observe the environment. Plus many simply don't want to admit to themselves that this world can be fundamentally destroyed. Especially since that is opening a number of philosophical Pandora's boxes for them.

ecology is tragically under taught here. Sometimes I think some people literally think there's just always more when it comes to nature dispite all the mountains of evidence and personal accounts from history that show it to be so.

People need to read the Dune series before we end up living on it. :shock:

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
ecology is tragically under taught here. Sometimes I think some people literally think there's just always more when it comes to nature dispite all the mountains of evidence and personal accounts from history that show it to be so.

People need to read the Dune series before we end up living on it. :shock:

If they will read all of that we will end up there, since it take years to read all of that. While we have more pressing concerns. :cool:

Speaking of "under taught": I presume the whole country isn't in the same bag but do you guys have household based sorting out of the waste ? I mean every house gets one trash can for paper, one for plastics and metal, one for bio waste and one for what remains. If no, this is a decent election topic.

The Cat

Staff member
If they will read all of that we will end up there, since it take years to read all of that. While we have more pressing concerns. :cool:

Speaking of "under taught": I presume the whole country isn't in the same bag but do you guys have household based sorting out of the waste ? I mean every house gets one trash can for paper, one for plastics and metal, one for bio waste and one for what remains. If no, this is a decent election topic.

Supposed to, but you'd be surprised how many dont still even when they have the recepticles also there's two. one for plastic cardboard and glass and paper, and one for "garbage" and some dont even bother sorting that far. :doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE
So, just to be clear, we have two competing narratives here about Joe Biden and Donald Trump, respectively.

Joe Biden

A demented pedophile who is a puppet for the radical left and is using teleprompters and performance enhancing drugs to appear more intelligent and cogent than he really is.

Donald Trump

A corrupt businessman who is in bed with foreign dictators and is doing everything within his presidential powers to ensure that he retains those powers and avoids future jail time.

I don't know about you, but one of these seems much more likely (and internally logically consistent) than the other.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Polls are coming in all the time and on 358 they aren't worth equally due to the separation in pollster quality. So it is perhaps better to talk about polling averages in relevant states

Arizona: Biden +5
Colorado: Biden +10
Florida: Biden +2.4
Georgia: Trump: +1.3
Iowa: Trump +1.8
Michigan: Biden +7.5
Minnesota: Biden +7.6
Missouri: Trump +6.7
Montana: Trump +8.5
Nevada: Biden +5.6
New Hampshire: Biden +5.6
North Carolina: Biden +1
Ohio: Trump +1.1
Pennsylvania: Biden +4.9
South Carolina: Trump +6.9
Texas: Trump +1.1
Wisconsin: Biden +6.9

Plus Alaska doesn't have calculated average, but when you do the math it Trump +3.3. Arkansas is still at that Trump +2.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So, just to be clear, we have two competing narratives here about Joe Biden and Donald Trump, respectively.

Joe Biden

A demented pedophile who is a puppet for the radical left and is using teleprompters and performance enhancing drugs to appear more intelligent and cogent than he really is.

Donald Trump

A corrupt businessman who is in bed with foreign dictators and is doing everything within his presidential powers to ensure that he retains those powers and avoids future jail time.

I don't know about you, but one of these seems much more likely (and internally logically consistent) than the other.

Well, it should just be a matter of observation: We've had one in a national role for eight years and the other for four and can actually evaluate them both based on outcome. Everything else seems to be smokescreens.