• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Sports Random Thought Thread

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
TO BE CLEAR

IT IS BAD WHEN I SAY THEY CHEATED AGAINST THE PACKERS BECAUSE I LEGITIMATELY HATE THE PACKERS AND I NEVER ROOT FOR THEM.

SO THIS ISN'T EVEN A FAN BIAS. THIS IS JUST FUCKING REALITY.

Jaguar

Moving on to game # 2: Let's go, baby Josh! ;)

img-Underdogcharacter.jpg

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Why won't this old fucker just go away, LOL? Seriously, you've won 6. If Buffalo wins today it'll be 7. Just go away already. Please.....?

Edit: Now I have to hear two weeks of everyone gargling Tom Brady's balls on ESPN and Fox Sports Radio. Just kill me now.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Why won't this old fucker just go away, LOL? Seriously, you've won 6. If Buffalo wins today it'll be 7. Just go away already. Please.....?

Edit: Now I have to hear two weeks of everyone gargling Tom Brady's balls on ESPN and Fox Sports Radio. Just kill me now.
He'll never retire and neither will his roughing the passers hair penalties. He's like that harvard bitch that is failing but has enough money to never face repercussions.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Hey guys! Good day to be a Packers fan am I rig---

Shocked-Troy-Walks-Into-Fire-With-Pizza-Community.gif

Burning Paradigm

Vibe Curator & Night Owl
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
All I have to say...to quote Key and Peele....

AHHHHHHHH, I AM IN AGONYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Alright shifting gears here: I still feel like Buffalo is going to beat Kansas City, but now I want Mahomes to win today. He is our only hope for restoring balance to the force...

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Excuse me while I go rip all those Buffalo hot takes.

MAHOMIE GOT THIS SHIT.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've never been so glad to be wrong.

I will be saving pay money to buy my next round of Mahomie superbowl shirts. the Seahawks failed to get me my double winner but Mahomie won't failed me.