• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The New Wine - This is the final stop (no pill necessary)

MaxMad244

MBTI Type
INTJ
The moral trajectory of humanity is trending downwards. It has ever since the beginning. Evil is winning partly because it cannot be defined and partly because when it is defined it is hidden as good. There is no victor in the history of humanity in any war who was morally more superior to the loser. The victor is governed by pure Machiavellian remedies. This is reflected in Carl Jung's statement - "Nature is not a democracy."

While the world continues to polarize, a symptom of the root cause of Evil spreading and growing like wild fire through the bellows of political rhetoric and discourse, the absolute number of people who suffer and die is exponentially increasing by the minute. 25,000 people die every day of starvation. In a decade more will die for lack of food than all the wars and global catastrophes combined. This would be true if the number was linear but it is accelerating and trending upwards...so the actual number will be all the wars in the world multiplied by a large multiple. Your history is meaningless. Like a photon in the sun, the cost of war is miniscule relative to the cost of moral degradation, and the later will cure the former, and this is not an argument that one or the other should be avoided. I am just describing the truth - what you see but block from your mind.

Technology has not done anything to change this degradation. Nothing has and nothing will except the collective free will of each individual. Unfortunately, I am happy to sit here and play God of War, eat my Cheetos, and Watch Miley shake it. So...in the end...I guess the universe is just.

See...no pill is needed. No aliens. No secret robots or secret societies. Just pure filth and squalor. Pure greed and jealousy, envy, hatred, hedonism, and gluttony.

Which is fine. We are all mediocre and simple. Ants. Until we make better decisions...we are no better than the dung on the anus of a mountain goat.

Last edited:

Indigo Rodent

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
1w9
Technology has not done anything to change this degradation. Nothing has and nothing will except the collective free will of each individual. Unfortunately, I am happy to sit here and play God of War, eat my Cheetos, and Watch Miley shake it. So...in the end...I guess the universe is just.
Is it a recycled post from 2012?

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Earth is an evil planet.

Its end is soon.

Evil has control, good keeps it together.

Politeness is a plague upon the earth.