• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Gratitude Thread

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
For [MENTION=37565]Sung Jin-Woo[/MENTION]'s friendship. :D Friends who can have different opinions and still respect each other. :hug:

Much love and hugs *bear hugs*

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's February 1st and a clear, sunny day just barely over freezing. I went on a walk around the lake tromping along in my boots, but it was beautiful. It gave me a feeling of hope because I've been dreading this month because of bad weather, but today was beautifully cool and crisp. I got some pictures.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
It's February 1st and a clear, sunny day just barely over freezing. I went on a walk around the lake tromping along in my boots, but it was beautiful. It gave me a feeling of hope because I've been dreading this month because of bad weather, but today was beautifully cool and crisp. I got some pictures.

pics or it didnt happen

- - - Updated - - -

(that's internet for: sounds lovely, would you mind sharing a few?)

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
pics or it didnt happen - - - Updated - - - (that's internet for: sounds lovely, would you mind sharing a few?)
da729d2f611de87c6b3ff1906d84397a.jpeg

2530cd98c74b958b236ef9a1958c1453.jpeg

The Cat

Staff member

I am jealous of your weather and photographs therefore I shall feign disinterest in your good fortune to make myself feel better about my own sense of whatever it is that makes people do this.

*suddenly zooms through out the house, you hear crashing from the others before I zoom back out.*
cat%2Brunning.jpg

What were we talking about?

(theyre very nice pictures, ts lovely there.)

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am jealous of your weather and photographs therefore I shall feign disinterest in your good fortune to make myself feel better about my own sense of whatever it is that makes people do this.

*suddenly zooms through out the house, you hear crashing from the others before I zoom back out.*
cat%2Brunning.jpg

What were we talking about?

(theyre very nice pictures, ts lovely there.)
you look like my cat...

View attachment 21994

Attachments

• Butters Sweet face 2019.jpg
    Butters Sweet face 2019.jpg
    837.1 KB · Views: 6

Lark

I'm grateful for Fidelia and other lasting forum friendships.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I put in an application for this kitten today, and as long as no one comes forward as an owner by Friday, the little bugger is mine.
I could really use a friend and some affection right now, so I would be quite grateful.

The Cat

Staff member
for progress

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
For Minimalism.
I practiced Philip Glass' Metamorphosis this morning, and the sounds and repetition helped my fragmented brain.
(it's generally not hard, but has a few sections that the arpeggiated chords are supposed to go very fast which is difficult on my instrument)

He uses simple triads, but with unconventional progressions that focus on color over resolution. In place of traditional harmonic progression he uses rhythm to generate forward motion and resolution. It is intended to create a mildly trance-like state when you give into the rhythm and repetition. Minimalism is also based on subtle and continuous transformation. It has many parallels to nature.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Those who have shown me what kind of love I deserve. I appreciate every lesson you've granted me along the way and I carry that as I move forward.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The ten day forecast doesn't look so bad with just a couple of days of snow and nothing sub-zero. That takes us past the halfway mark of February, so winter can't be too long and horrible bc there isn't enough time left for it to be. I'm also glad I get my new apartment keys tomorrow and can start getting that behind me. I'm also thankful that when my kitties food bowl is empty, they wake me up by putting their cute fuzzy faces right up to mine in bed. It's a fun way to wake up in the morning. I remember that happening once when I was a teenager working as a camp counselor. All the little kids lined their little faces along my top bunk bed and they were all bright-eyed and bushy tailed excited for the day, and I was a super groggy feeling teenager. It was very funny to me.