• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Dangerous Case Of Donald Trump

Z Buck McFate

I'm too sad for pants.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Can't figure out how to insert a video from Twitter, but this woman describes the harassment of public school employees from the mindless Fox/OAN horde.

Screenshot_2021-10-13-12-50-52~2.png

I would love to see a journalist go around a MAGA parking area and calmly explain exactly what these people are "so sick of" and what they "aren't going to take anymore." Like Jordan Klepper does, except not a comedian who is there to make fun of them; someone should earnestly ask them, and try to get them the break down their vague talking points into specifics. I bet almost anything no one would be able to get a cogent answer, no matter how calmly or respectfully they approached it. Fox/OAN and the shittiest of the GOP officials/Trump minions seem to be inflaming over-the-top infectious anger without ever even saying anything concrete. The anger underneath has *no* solid foundation.

I would honestly love to be proven wrong about this.

Last edited:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^^
"The tone was totally inappropriate," one anonymous advisor told the outlet about the committee's message.

Why? it seemed pretty on-brand to me. :shrug:

Siúil a Rúin

To the waters of the wild
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I agree this is truly horrible. Mixed feelings about quoting this, but the Trump camp is such a blatant expression of...

"Come back to the fold where we will manipulate and abuse you, so that you will be energized to manipulate and abuse others. Come on. You know you want it. We promise to treat you like shit and create rigid hierarchies of power, so that you have to regain ego balance by finding someone else to squash."