• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Boys TV Series

yeghor

Sorry to barge in, this is the only "The Boys" thread in the forum.

Butcher - ESTP
Mother's Milk - ESFP
Hughie - INFJ
Starlight - ISFJ
Frenchie - ISFP
Kimiko - ISFP
Colonel - ISTJ

Homelander - ESFJ (He reminds me of Geoffrey Lannister in Game of Thrones)
Stormfront - ISTP
Queen Maeve - ISTJ
A-Train - ESTP
The Deep - He's timid and non-aggressive, image-conscious, not rough and not very calculating? He wants the fame though. Some type of F-dom but can't put my finger on it. Might be an INFP.
Ashley - INTP
Stan Edgar - ENTJ
Soldier Boy - ESTP
Victoria Neuman - Not sure, might be an ESTJ, she comes across a bit like an ambitious, power-hungry masculine type, though she probably seeks positions of power to ensure her own and her child's safety. Definitely an extravert.
Crimson Countess - ESFJ - Reminds me of Cate Blanchet when she is in costume.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sorry to barge in, this is the only "The Boys" thread in the forum.

Butcher - ESTP
Mother's Milk - ESFP
Hughie - INFJ
Starlight - ISFJ
Frenchie - ISFP
Kimiko - ISFP
Colonel - ISTJ

Homelander - ESFJ (He reminds me of Geoffrey Lannister in Game of Thrones)
Stormfront - ISTP
Queen Maeve - ISTJ
A-Train - ESTP
The Deep - He's timid and non-aggressive, image-conscious, not rough and not very calculating? He wants the fame though. Some type of F-dom but can't put my finger on it. Might be an INFP.
Ashley - INTP
Stan Edgar - ENTJ
Soldier Boy - ESTP
Victoria Neuman - Not sure, might be an ESTJ, she comes across a bit like an ambitious, power-hungry masculine type, though she probably seeks positions of power to ensure her own and her child's safety. Definitely an extravert.
Crimson Countess - ESFJ - Reminds me of Cate Blanchet when she is in costume.
Then create a new one in the Celebrity Typing forum, where it belongs. Don't put this junk here.