• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Biden Administration

The Cat

Offering FREE Monkey paws down at the Crossroads.
Staff member
This perfectly illustrates my primary beef with the Democratic party. Whenever they get into power, they don't treat this stuff as urgently as they tell me it is when it's time for them to get re-elected. They waffle about and put on a big show of being feckless and incapable. How about actually throwing everything you have at stuff like this? Act as though this matter as of grave importance as stopping progressive primary challengers. (The fact that they don't do this is why I don't think their eagerness to do so is just a matter of pragmatic electability.)

i get sick of seeing them come on youtube telling me all the horrible things republicans are trying to do, and I need to give them money so that they can keep fighting for my rights....and Im like Or....how about instead of asking me for money so you can try to buy your seat again in 2022 you actually do the fucking job the country elected you to do in 2020; it's one fucking thing to try and fail, but the key fucking word there is you have to try first. The American People's lives seem to be a game to them; I wish dems were as afraid of us as the gop is of their fanbase. Charles Schumer is like Charlie BRown with Mitch McConnel holding the foot ball at this point its damned hard to believe that the dems just arent bottoming for for the 'pubs... It's embarrassing that thye seem to think the american people arent noticing either...

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

White Raven
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
i get sick of seeing them come on youtube telling me all the horrible things republicans are trying to do, and I need to give them money so that they can keep fighting for my rights....and Im like Or....how about instead of asking me for money so you can try to buy your seat again in 2022 you actually do the fucking job the country elected you to do in 2020; it's one fucking thing to try and fail, but the key fucking word there is you have to try first

Yeah, I don't buy the "republicans wouldn't let them". They don't appear to be trying everything they can. I would be satisfied with that defense if that was the case. I have reasons for being angry at both parties and it's not because I want to watch the world burn.

The American People's lives seem to be a game to them; I wish dems were as afraid of us as the gop is of their fanbase. .

Part of the problem is that Democratic voters seem eager to buy their excuses and don't want to admit that the Democratic leadership is also part of the problem, in part because they are afraid of the Republicans which videos like the ones you mention above capitalize on (yes, I saw that too). But yes... the key here is to make the democratic politicians afraid. This is why incumbents need serious primary challenges and the like. The Democratic politicians aren't afraid of the democratic base because why should they be? The Democratic base acts like frightened rabbits, or believe that the feigned fecklessness of Democrats in power is laudable because it adheres to "norms". Democratic voters by and large don't give Democratic politicians any reason to be afraid of them.

The Cat

Staff member
Yeah, I don't buy the "republicans wouldn't let them". They don't appear to be trying everything they can. I would be satisfied with that defense if that was the case. I have reasons for being angry at both parties and it's not because I want to watch the world burn.

Part of the problem is that Democratic voters seem eager to buy their excuses and don't want to admit that the Democratic leadership is also part of the problem, in part because they are afraid of the Republicans which videos like the ones you mention above capitalize on (yes, I saw that too). But yes... the key here is to make the democratic politicians afraid. This is why incumbents need serious primary challenges and the like. The Democratic politicians aren't afraid of the democratic base because why should they be? The Democratic base acts like frightened rabbits, or believe that the feigned fecklessness of Democrats in power is laudable because it adheres to "norms". Democratic voters by and large don't give Democratic politicians any reason to be afraid of them.

I feel like both parties are running the same long con from two different angles. Regardless who wins. We lose. How effective can a representative dfemocracy be when the representatives cant or wont represent the interests of the american people. They cant relate to us so they both play identitiy politics almost like a smoke screen; so many gop being elected seem to be running soley on campaigns of spite while dems constantly attack progressives in their own party and deliver nothing but empty rhetoric and both sides clutch more pearls than and a bulemic clam can spit out in a year. and everyone. keeps. buying. it. :doh:

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i get sick of seeing them come on youtube telling me all the horrible things republicans are trying to do, and I need to give them money so that they can keep fighting for my rights....and Im like Or....how about instead of asking me for money so you can try to buy your seat again in 2022 you actually do the fucking job the country elected you to do in 2020; it's one fucking thing to try and fail, but the key fucking word there is you have to try first. The American People's lives seem to be a game to them; I wish dems were as afraid of us as the gop is of their fanbase. Charles Schumer is like Charlie BRown with Mitch McConnel holding the foot ball at this point its damned hard to believe that the dems just arent bottoming for for the 'pubs... It's embarrassing that thye seem to think the american people arent noticing either...

This pisses me off to no end. Sometimes I wonder (though sometimes I'm 100% convinced) Citizen's United needs to be the absolute priority. It kinda blows my mind that people (?) like Ted Cruz can sell the idea that they are the "blue collar" party, not the "country club" party - coming from a guy who flies with his family to Cancun to escape calamity that he's responsible for managing, about a party whose orange overlord owns several country clubs and even lives in one. But that's the advantage of swimming in dark money, you can buy pretty much whatever reality you want. Actual blue collar donations can barely compete with the dark money these human shit stains pull in on their campaigns.

The Cat

Staff member
This pisses me off to no end. Sometimes I wonder (though sometimes I'm 100% convinced) Citizen's United needs to be the absolute priority. It kinda blows my mind that people (?) like Ted Cruz can sell the idea that they are the "blue collar" party, not the "country club" party - coming from a guy who flies with his family to Cancun to escape calamity that he's responsible for managing, about a party whose orange overlord owns several country clubs and even lives in one. But that's the advantage of swimming in dark money, you can buy pretty much whatever reality you want. Actual blue collar donations can barely compete with the dark money these human shit stains pull in on their campaigns.

and as long as they figuratively(and sometimes literally) murder thousands of people due to inaction nobody bats an eye as long as everyone does it "politely." :doh: Sometimes I literally most of them are only there because they promise to hate the people the media tells everyone they need to be afraid. because the worst thing anyone can do and is never justified no matter what: Looting, Rioting. It all feels like snuff pageantry.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
So Poland actually agrees with him on policy but hates him while Germany disagrees on some policy issues but loves him? :D

Well people's judgement isn't always logical. However I think that policy refers to official compatibility in foreign policy between the countries. Since the whole map seems to represent how foreign policy score should look like. I really really doubt that there is still level of agreement on stuff like Healthcare and similar to that.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
In the beginning I was relatively optimistic but now I am fairly sure that all of this will end pretty much as all more recent administrations. What is because of the same background reason: I see just about nothing regarding rising the quality of education (in the big picture). What is huge since everything in the end stands on education and generally making people realize the real facts. While in this regard there wouldn't be any major changes and that indirectly means you have very limited windows on changing anything fundamentally. Not to mention that problems in education can lose you trade wars in a blink and they are likely to generate crime and conspiracy theories. Therefore leaving this as it is makes what is basically dead end. Since genuine competency is the only thing that can possibly drag the whole system out of the mud.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
lAQqIRL.jpg