• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Street art

Kas

Fabula rasa
Anything you like? Post a photo.

5000ht.jpg

xbbcc4.jpg

I'm not sure, perhaps this image itself has something embedded in it to trigger the nimation in a similar manner to a qr code. Just a guess though

CitizenErased

Clean Slate
Besides Banksy? Here are some. I adore Street Art.

Alexandre Montero (Hopare)

Arch2o-Outstanding-Street-Art-Hopare-4-500x333.jpg

Arch2O-Street-Art-Hopare-005.jpg

I don't know who did this:

StreetArtHeader.png

Aaand this is Kelburn Castle. If you check more images, every scene is connected:

o-CAS-900.jpg

Oh, and weird monsters/chopped creatures:

melted_boi_graffiti_by_one_zork-d4g6hp5.jpg

(I have a folder on my computer with more or less 6400 images of Street Art, if I find anything interesting, I'll be back)

Kas

Fabula rasa
Besides Banksy? Here are some. I adore Street Art.

Not necessarily besides. If you have favourites of Banksy you can post them :)
Here are some I like:

r

940930d05a3ce06e767ac1ca305d8974.jpg

0e2b0496a6fa0b20b4f5e73c83fba10d.jpg

Have you watched "Exit Through the Gift Shop"?

Hopare colors are great! I like these a lot.

(I have a folder on my computer with more or less 6400 images of Street Art, if I find anything interesting, I'll be back)
Please do so.

CitizenErased

Clean Slate
Not necessarily besides. If you have favourites of Banksy you can post them :)
Here are some I like:

r

940930d05a3ce06e767ac1ca305d8974.jpg

0e2b0496a6fa0b20b4f5e73c83fba10d.jpg

Have you watched "Exit Through the Gift Shop"?

Hopare colors are great! I like these a lot.

Please do so.

Oh, I said "besides" because I like all of them! It's good that art can leave a strong message and make people think. Yes, I saw it, I have the video! If I had an interesting life, I'd record every second of it too, like that guy, haha

Here are some pics I found in my folder:

street_art_43.jpg

street_art_february_2012_5-1.jpeg

street_art_january_2011_6-chile-1.jpg

street-art-By-Sainer-from-Etam-Crew.-On-Urban-Forms-Foundation-in-Lodz-Poland-1-mini.jpg

Street-Art-by-Steve-Locatelli-in-Brussels-Belgium.jpg

street-art-urban-Fête-de-la-musique-BREST-France-mini.jpeg

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
I am crazy for street art!

Actually, I often see things that remind me of forum members so will post them as I come across them (grin!):

[MENTION=14]Falcarius[/MENTION]

Falcarius_zpslc8vrshk.png

[MENTION=24643]Eskimo[/MENTION]

G%20Eskimo_zpsum6mfja9.png

[MENTION=27952]sarcasmsunshine[/MENTION]

G%20SarcasmS_zps8me4xgif.png

[MENTION=22833]Legion[/MENTION]

Legion_zpsjzyqwcqu.png

[MENTION=18559]Inis Mona[/MENTION]

Inis_zpsz7fqe2ow.png

[MENTION=10251]Red Herring[/MENTION]
& Her Love (Apologies, I forget Mr. Red Herrings name :blush:)

G%20Mad%20H_zpsfqykfdvg.png

[MENTION=22178]magpie[/MENTION]

G%20Magpie_zpsv82jxd4j.png

[MENTION=26281]geedoenfj[/MENTION]

G%20Geedo_zpstqbgkuvm.png

[MENTION=23222]senza tema[/MENTION]

Senza_zps1unornv7.png

[MENTION=25922]Blackout[/MENTION]

Blackout_zps635tllv5.png

[MENTION=5223]MDP2525[/MENTION]

MDP_zps6sj09z4l.png

[MENTION=4660]Osprey[/MENTION]

Osprey_zps1ro0pzq1.png

[MENTION=27259]Puffypolma[/MENTION]

G%20Puffy%20Pa_zpsjhsl31qu.png

[MENTION=20829]Hard[/MENTION]

Hard_zpszuezuvzg.png

[MENTION=20044]chubber[/MENTION]

Chub_zpsap2wpfmu.png

[MENTION=21454]Annaifiwas[/MENTION]

G%20Corset_zpskwflbat1.png

á´…eparted

passages
[MENTION=20829]Hard[/MENTION]

When I saw this I literally laughed :laugh:.

I can not explain why but I do see why this made you think of me. I also can't explain why but this is flattering. The fact that I don't entirely get why bothers me some :irked:.

All of these for pretty much everyone you tagged is spot on too. You defnitely have a knack of drawing analogies and patterns and general insight into others.

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
When I saw this I literally laughed :laugh:.

I can not explain why but I do see why this made you think of me. I also can't explain why but this is flattering. The fact that I don't entirely get why bothers me some :irked:.

All of these for pretty much everyone you tagged is spot on too. You defnitely have a knack of drawing analogies and patterns and general insight into others.

Thank you Hard (hug).

Hmmm, I will give it some thought. I had SUCH a strong thought of you when I saw it. I agree there must be something there and I will try to think specifically what it is. I have a niggling sense of it having to do with masculine form and ideals of justice...

á´…eparted

passages
Thank you Hard (hug).

Hmmm, I will give it some thought. I had SUCH a strong thought of you when I saw it. I agree there must be something there and I will try to think specifically what it is. I have a niggling sense of it having to do with masculine form and ideals of justice...

I think I got it, actually.

Superman represents doing good for the world and being virtuous and honorable while doing it. Batman has the same goal, but his methods are much "darker" and isn't afraid to get dirty, pull tricks, be heartless etc. Two side of the same coin. I'm sort of a mix of both of that but they don't mix. The fact that they're embraced sort of symbolizes "making peace" with that and the notion of "fuck it, we need each other, alone you can't achieve all your goals".

I'm also gay with a thing for muscles so there's also that :laugh:. I don't see myself as all that masculine, but I apparently come across very much so online.

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
erm, after everything I am not really sure what the inclusion of myself into this thread may have been, but I do lean like that quite frequently. Is it Holden Caufield esque? outsider-ish? or am I just a sad sack? all three? I don't know. Still, I am not this bleak person in darkness completely removed from the world entirely. I don't feel that way at all inside. I guess I'm just a complex person. @negativity@ as I am sure. But I suppose when you are honest with you are, you tend not to really be all too readily part of the group. But the bars are really adequate aren't they? yes there are bars.

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
We're in our 30s, you whippersnapper! :D

Haha!!

I am not much for romance. Rose petals? Blech. Don’t need poetic proffering or fancy gifts.

Movies about young love are ok, but any “whippersnapper” as you said (smile) can fall in love. I like the rare movies that show the enduring AFTER.

What IS romantic? Listening to the hellish day someone had at work. Making-out at 60. The person converting you to a way of thinking you had never considered before. Attending to them when they aren’t feeling good. Finding pleasure in the shared "damn dailies" of life.

That is what the art meant to me and I thought that might be present in-some-measure, in your household (smile). You strike me as the type of couple who will be holding hands at 80 :heart:

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
erm, after everything I am not really sure what the inclusion of myself into this thread may have been, but I do lean like that quite frequently. Is it Holden Caufield esque? outsider-ish? or am I just a sad sack? all three? I don't know. Still, I am not this bleak person in darkness completely removed from the world entirely. I don't feel that way at all inside. I guess I'm just a complex person. @negativity@ as I am sure. But I suppose when you are honest with you are, you tend not to really be all too readily part of the group. But the bars are really adequate aren't they? yes there are bars.

Hey. I included you because despite our differences in viewing the world, I like you.

I need to explain something tho: on my phone the pic was smaller and I thought he was holding drumsticks, so that’s why I chose it.

In that context it spoke to: leaning on one’s music despite grey skies…

I thought that was fitting for you. It wasn’t until I read your comment that I realized I had not seen clearly. I apologize for the disconnect between what I was thinking and what the pic displays.

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hey. I included you because despite our differences in viewing the world, I like you.

I need to explain something tho: on my phone the pic was smaller and I thought he was holding drumsticks, so that’s why I chose it.

In that context it spoke to: leaning on one’s music despite grey skies…

I thought that was fitting for you. It wasn’t until I read your comment that I realized I had not seen clearly. I apologize for the disconnect between what I was thinking and what the pic displays.

Okay. But how much of what you say is because you really think it or because you were taught and condition to due to the social environment around you? in most cases, it's merely social conformity. I still don't really feel comfortable when much of what I talk about or say is often in relation to a vast amount of material I have been exposed to and researched my entire life. You are defending a status que which merely produces by it's very existence strife and inequality.