• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Some Fine Tuning

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
So I'm working with 7w6, 9w1, and 2w3 at the moment with So/Sx as my instinctual stacking. Thinking on my ordering/instinct, what would you guys think? Any other suggestions outside of the listed typings are appreciated too of course.

Been watching some videos on the various Enneagram types and their wings this evening so I've been revisiting my current typing after receiving some new information.

I feel like I'm so close to nailing down a complete typing for myself so I'm slightly excited over this prospect. :happy2:

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Hey just wanted to pop in to comment on your tritype. I agree with yours fully as I defo see the 7w6 and 2w3 plus the 9w1. I did this by comparing myself to you as we have similiar tritypes. Heart wise you are far more open and serious with the 2w3 while I am more "strategic" with mine being 3w2.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hey just wanted to pop in to comment on your tritype. I agree with yours fully as I defo see the 7w6 and 2w3 plus the 9w1. I did this by comparing myself to you as we have similiar tritypes. Heart wise you are far more open and serious with the 2w3 while I am more "strategic" with mine being 3w2.

Thanks for the input Brain! I'm pretty excited since I feel I may actually have my types more or less figured out.