• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

type me pls i’m literally struggling to know my types ( in enneagram or whatever typology system you want / what’s obvious to you )

shiruwux

hey <3 , before i start , i’m in a bad mental state right now but i’ll try to answer the questions based on how i felt my whole life ( not in the current time because we all know bad mental health affects the answers ) . i’m also in high school so my experiences may be limited + english isn’t my first language so if i made a mistake don’t judge me lol . i’m not considering any type right now because my self understanding sucks -_- , even tho i’m really good at typing people ( especially enneagram bc it’s my favorite typing system ) . so you can tell from here that i understand people more than myself .

1 - What do you deem as your purpose in life?

-> oh i’m about to get philosophical here . i like to think that no one here on earth have no purpose and that we all creatures are born to add something to the world even if it’s small . so yes , my purpose here is to make the world better even if i exist for just a short time , have fun with my life and not make it ordinary or boring .

2 - Of the seven deadly sins, which one(s) do you relate to the most and the least and why?

-> the one that i relate to the most is envy followed by gluttony , i feel like my life lacks a lot of things that people have , people’s lives are more satisfying and they have people who care about them and feel emotional connection to , unlike me i don’t have any of these things . i always find what people have more attractive and envy them for it . i’m a huge olivia rodrigo fan because i find her songs relatable especially brutal and jealousy jealousy , they describe how i feel perfectly with my envy of people’s lives and my life that sucks ( here’s some lines that i find extremely relatable : And I'm so sick of 17

Where's my fucking teenage dream? If someone tells me one more time "Enjoy your youth, " I'm gonna cry / And I wish I'd done this before And I wish people liked me more / They say these are the golden years But I wish I could disappear / I feel like no one wants me And I hate the way I'm perceived /// Co-comparison is killin' me slowly I think, I think too much 'Bout kids who don't know me , I'm so sick of myself , I'd rather be, rather be Anyone, anyone else But jealousy, jealousy / And I see everyone gettin' all the things I want And I'm happy for them, but then again, I'm not ) . i like finding songs that i relate to because they give me a sense of identity , i think the lyrics would also help to give an indirect description of me . and for gluttony , i want to experience many fun things but i never get satisfied so i want more and more ( i don’t take gluttony as gluttony for food tho because i eat 1 meal a day lmao ) . the least are lust and greed .

3 - Analyzing your relationships with others, briefly describe:

a) The type of people you are drawn to

-> people with similar interests , curious , organized , understanding and smart .

b) The type of people who are drawn to you

-> ixtx types and also have the same traits i described above . my online bff is an intj with these traits and i find myself more interested in her than irl people

c) The type of people you are repulsed by

-> naive , disorganized , lazy , shallow , cruel and rigid people .

4 - What are the traits in others that you admire but you cannot emulate yourself? Elaborate.

-> confidence / not giving a shit about others opinions . i try to be confident , i’d say i’m average in self esteem bc i think of myself highly sometimes and sometimes i feel very insecure ( me in some days : omg i’m so pretty and smart i love myself sm , me in other days : i look so ugly and everything i do is stupid i want to stay in bed all day ) . i care about people’s thoughts of me a lot , i want to be appreciated and to get attention from others but i’m always a shadow and i never get included and this makes me sad and lonely asf .

5 - Describe your relationship with the following:

a) Anger

-> i express my anger naturally when something i don’t agree with happens . i’m known be very scary when i get angered .

b) Shame

-> i feel ashamed by many of my personality traits and i wish i could change .

c) Fear

-> i don’t experience fear much , but when i do i don’t express it outwardly so i appear calm on the outside , i try to rationalize my thoughts and think of positive things to keep myself calm in the inside .

d) Love/passion

-> i never experienced romantic love ( if that what the question means ) . i experience love for “ things “ and not “ people “ , and that turns to passion . i became obsessed with the things i’m interested in .

e) Conflict

-> i hate conflict so much , i try to avoid it and solve problems with ease . i feel uncomfortable when a person starts a conflict out of nowhere .

6 - What are some of the themes that have played a prominent role in your life (ie. A struggle you’ve been unable to conquer, ect)?

-> family conflicts ( the reason why i hate my life ) / my social anxiety

7 - What do you plan on studying/working as in the future? How did you go about deciding this? If this is not your ideal area of pursuit, what would be?

-> i want to study computer science , i find it really interesting and i’ve always been amazed by it and wanted to learn programming . or pick psychology major bc since i was a kid i loved psychology and reading people’s behavior and emotions so i wanted to be a psychologist / therapist bc my skills of reading people could help me be good at the job and i really want to make people feel better .

8 - When meeting a new person, what do you tend to focus on?

-> their impression of me & the way they act so i can form an opinion about them . i always try to get closer and open conversation even if it’s awkward lmao

9 - How do you feel about humanity as a whole? What do you feel are some of the biggest problems the human race faces and why?

-> i think people are good at heart but the environment they grew in changed their perspective to turn the way they are . so the biggest problem here is society in general , how things are being done . for example we shouldn’t blame someone for their ignorance but instead ask what made them this way , then try to change their mindset , if they choose to be that way even then we’re free to confront them . tho even if it’s not their fault it’s still annoying and i hope they change because i’m sick of this type of people i see everyday .

10 - What are some of your hobbies and interests?

-> music , reading , watching anime / series / movies especially psychology thriller , mystery , drama and survival genres , playing video games , analyzing personalities of every person on earth , drawing , writing , philosophy , greek mythology , physics , random youtube videos ( aperture channel ) that gives me existential crisis and teach me more information than what i learn in boring school classes .

11 - How do you usually hang out with your friend(s)? When answering, think about what activities you tend to choose, whether you hang out with one person at once or many, whether or not you initiate the interaction.

-> we usually go to libraries or to the park .

12 - What is more important, actions or words? Why?

-> both because it depends . people can say something but never do it or they can do something but say the opposite

13 - Oh dear, you’ve been cursed by a witch! It’s ok though, you get a choice on which curse you will receive. Will you choose :

a) To never be able to experience the sensation of taste

b) To be immortal

c) To lose your memories

d) To be poor for the rest of your life

e) Or to never experience passion

Elaborate on why!

-> i’m choosing b , bc i want to see how’s everything gonna change in the future and it’s interesting af i always think about how future generations would think we’re ignorant bc we don’t know the inventions or the ideas they would come up with in the future , just like we did with people 100s of years ago .

14 - What do you hope to avoid being? If it helps, describe a person who embodies what you avoid/you as a villain, ect.

-> i’ll describe me as a villain with traits i avoid bc the idea sounds so cool . i’d be a lazy one who lets the hero take advantage of them , i won’t give a shit about my evil plans and do nothing to accomplish them , my story would be that i didn’t do anything good in my life and it sucked bc i didn’t care for my future so i decided to ruin the world because i cannot be sad and in despair alone people have to suffer with me . but unfortunately my lazy self didn’t want to learn how to take action so i used other people and took advantage of them to do my plans instead of me .

Last edited:

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm not at all sure of this, but I'd guess 6w7 so/sx or sp/so. 694 or 693 maybe.