• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Social Media Personality Test

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Also [MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION], sorry to bug you again...but any word on potential changes that may be made seeing as many people end up getting highly similar results?

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Also [MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION], sorry to bug you again...but any word on potential changes that may be made seeing as many people end up getting highly similar results?

No changes are planned. Are people getting similar results?

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
No changes are planned. Are people getting similar results?

If you sort of skim throughout the thread, then yes. Particularly the conscientiousness scale. I realize that this was semi-addressed in one of your posts, but no change had really come of it.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
shrew

Personality*
SYMPATHETIC â—† INTELLIGENT â—† IMAGINATIVE â—† SPIRITUAL â—† AUTHORITY-CHALLENGING
Service: Forum Posts (98,237 words) on 05-22-2016​

You are shrewd.

You are empathetic: you feel what others feel and are compassionate towards them. You are philosophical: you are open to and intrigued by new ideas and love to explore them. And you are proud: you hold yourself in high regard, satisfied with who you are.

You are motivated to seek out experiences that provide a strong feeling of well-being.

You are relatively unconcerned with both tradition and taking pleasure in life. You care more about making your own path than following what others have done. And you prefer activities with a purpose greater than just personal enjoyment.

I don't know that it is accurate due to the content of so many of my posts.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You are a bit compulsive, excitable and shrewd.

You are intermittent: you have a hard time sticking with difficult tasks for a long period of time. You are unconcerned with art: you are less concerned with artistic or creative activities than most people who participated in our surveys. And you are proud: you hold yourself in high regard, satisfied with who you are.

Your choices are driven by a desire for connectedness.

You are relatively unconcerned with tradition: you care more about making your own path than following what others have done. You consider helping others to guide a large part of what you do: you think it is important to take care of the people around you.

Not sure how this all works, but it got many things wrong. About the only correct part is the highlighted.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
SELF-CONSCIOUS / STRESSED / PENSIVE / FIERY / WORRYING

You are a bit compulsive and somewhat shortsighted.

You are intermittent: you have a hard time sticking with difficult tasks for a long period of time. You are self-conscious: you are sensitive about what others might be thinking about you. And you are fiery: you have a fiery temper, especially when things do not go your way.

Your choices are driven by a desire for efficiency.

You are relatively unconcerned with tradition: you care more about making your own path than following what others have done. You consider helping others to guide a large part of what you do: you think it is important to take care of the people around you.

I sound like a contradiction.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It says I don't like art :horror:
Most of this is pretty true, otherwise.

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/personalitytest.php?do=results&id=EAYOBRw3Ps

• PENSIVE
  • SPIRITUAL
  • SELF-CONSCIOUS
  • SYMPATHETIC
  • HARMONY-SEEKING

Service: Forum Posts (100,245 words) on 08-08-2016

You are a bit compulsive and somewhat critical.

You are intermittent: you have a hard time sticking with difficult tasks for a long period of time. You are laid-back: you appreciate a relaxed pace in life. And you are unconcerned with art: you are less concerned with artistic or creative activities than most people who participated in our surveys.

Your choices are driven by a desire for well-being.

You consider helping others to guide a large part of what you do: you think it is important to take care of the people around you. You are relatively unconcerned with tradition: you care more about making your own path than following what others have done.

More results:

----

Ran my FB for contrast...

This sounds so....Si :ack!:

• SYMPATHETIC
  • ORDERLY
  • HARMONY-SEEKING
  • PRACTICAL
  • CONSERVING

You are sentimental.

You are empathetic: you feel what others feel and are compassionate towards them. You are organized: you feel a strong need for structure in your life. And you are calm-seeking: you prefer activities that are quiet, calm, and safe.

You are motivated to seek out experiences that provide a strong feeling of well-being.

You are relatively unconcerned with both independence and taking pleasure in life. You welcome when others direct your activities for you. And you prefer activities with a purpose greater than just personal enjoyment.

S16M4

Permabanned
"Sorry, you don't have enough posts to be analyzed. The program requires 1,500 words for an accurate analysis and you only have 168 words in your posts."

baccheion

Not sure how this all works, but it got many things wrong. About the only correct part is the highlighted.

Based on that, it's saying you're an INTP-T. Do you have a link to the actual results? How many words was it fed?

It's saying you're an INFP-T (solidly introverted). Are you uncertain of your E/I (is it close to the middle), or are you clearly an extrovert?

Amber97

MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
It said my emotional range was 26% even though the scores in that section ranged from 68-94%? interesting test :)

uumlau

Happy Dancer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Based on over 100,000 words of my TypoC posts, I get:

• INTELLIGENT
  • AUTHORITY-CHALLENGING
  • CURIOUS
  • ARTISTIC
  • SYMPATHETIC

You are shrewd, somewhat inconsiderate and can be perceived as indirect.

You are philosophical: you are open to and intrigued by new ideas and love to explore them. You are authority-challenging: you prefer to challenge authority and traditional values to help bring about positive changes. And you are independent: you have a strong desire to have time to yourself.

Your choices are driven by a desire for discovery.

You are relatively unconcerned with both tradition and taking pleasure in life. You care more about making your own path than following what others have done. And you prefer activities with a purpose greater than just personal enjoyment.

Full results here: http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/personalitytest.php?do=results&id=Xl4yNBrUZi

It effectively types me as INTP when you convert from Big 5, but I find the Conscientiousness results to be particularly low.

Based on Facebook, (5,599 words) I get these results:

• SYMPATHETIC
  • ALTRUISTIC
  • AUTHORITY-CHALLENGING
  • TRUSTING
  • INTELLIGENT

You are analytical.

You are empathetic: you feel what others feel and are compassionate towards them. You are altruistic: you feel fulfilled when helping others, and will go out of your way to do so. And you are authority-challenging: you prefer to challenge authority and traditional values to help bring about positive changes.

You are motivated to seek out experiences that provide a strong feeling of discovery.

You don't find either taking pleasure in life or tradition to be particularly motivating for you. You prefer activities with a purpose greater than just personal enjoyment. And you care more about making your own path than following what others have done.

It types me as a somewhat volatile ENTJ.

Full results: http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/personalitytest.php?do=results&id=eku8TIwlSj

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Evil and a Heathen
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I get, based on my posts here:

• Intelligent
  • Authority-challenging
  • Self-conscious
  • Artistic
  • Sympathetic

Service: Forum Posts (99,035 words) on 08-31-2016
Personality*

Full results here.

You are unconventional, somewhat indirect and skeptical.

You are philosophical: you are open to and intrigued by new ideas and love to explore them. You are authority-challenging: you prefer to challenge authority and traditional values to help bring about positive changes. And you are reserved: you are a private person and don't let many people in.

Openness 99%
Conscientiousness 2%
Extraversion 4%
Agreeableness 12%
Emotional range 15%

So this types me as INTP also.

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Based on 68,755 words on TypeC, I am:

INTELLIGENT
AUTHORITY-CHALLENGING
CURIOUS
SELF-CONSCIOUS
IMAGINATIVE

You are unconventional, informal and tranquil.

You are philosophical: you are open to and intrigued by new ideas and love to explore them. You are authority-challenging: you prefer to challenge authority and traditional values to help bring about positive changes. And you are independent: you have a strong desire to have time to yourself.

You are relatively unconcerned with tradition: you care more about making your own path than following what others have done. You consider independence to guide a large part of what you do: you like to set your own goals to decide how to best achieve them.

Based on 2,020 words on facebook, I am :

INTELLIGENT
AUTHORITY-CHALLENGING
ARTISTIC
IMAGINATIVE
CURIOUS

You are inner-directed, unconventional and informal.

You are philosophical: you are open to and intrigued by new ideas and love to explore them. You are authority-challenging: you prefer to challenge authority and traditional values to help bring about positive changes. And you are empathetic: you feel what others feel and are compassionate towards them.

Hmm... I am intelligent, authority-challenging, and imaginative according to both.

Eilonwy

Vulnerability
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I ran it on my forum posts and on my FaceBook post and got different results.

TypoC: http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/personalitytest.php?do=results&id=sr0TZRX26S
Harmony-seeking
Sympathetic
Pensive
Practical
Self-conscious

FaceBook: http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/personalitytest.php?do=results&id=t659CZbMoQ
Sympathetic
Conserving
Outgoing
Uncompromising
Altruistic

I want an award for my 57% Conscientiousness on FaceBook. (Just ignore the 4% from my posts here, please.)

Just reran this.

Forum Posts: http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/personalitytest.php?do=results&id=380uFXzOhH
You are inner-directed, somewhat indirect and informal.

You are independent: you have a strong desire to have time to yourself. You are philosophical: you are open to and intrigued by new ideas and love to explore them. And you are reserved: you are a private person and don't let many people in.

You are relatively unconcerned with both tradition and achieving success. You care more about making your own path than following what others have done. And you make decisions with little regard for how they show off your talents.

Openness 96%
Conscientiousness 13%
Extraversion 5%
Agreeableness 42%
Emotional range 14%

FaceBook Posts: http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/personalitytest.php?do=results&id=0tEUzriP8Y
You are genial and expressive.

You are consistent: you enjoy familiar routines and prefer not to deviate from them. You are empathetic: you feel what others feel and are compassionate towards them. And you are altruistic: you feel fulfilled when helping others, and will go out of your way to do so.

You are motivated to seek out experiences that provide a strong feeling of belongingness.

You are relatively unconcerned with both achieving success and taking pleasure in life. You make decisions with little regard for how they show off your talents. And you prefer activities with a purpose greater than just personal enjoyment.

Openness 82%
Conscientiousness 65%
Extraversion 76%
Agreeableness 88%
Emotional range 52%

---------------------------
Results from Dec. 2015 (quoted above) to compare:

Forum: You are a bit compulsive.

You are intermittent: you have a hard time sticking with difficult tasks for a long period of time. You are unconcerned with art: you are less concerned with artistic or creative activities than most people who participated in our surveys. And you are empathetic: you feel what others feel and are compassionate towards them.

Your choices are driven by a desire for well-being.

You consider helping others to guide a large part of what you do: you think it is important to take care of the people around you. You are relatively unconcerned with taking pleasure in life: you prefer activities with a purpose greater than just personal enjoyment.

Openness 36%
Conscientiousness 4%
Extraversion 51%
Agreeableness 62%
Emotional range 95%

FaceBook: You are social.

You are empathetic: you feel what others feel and are compassionate towards them. You are outgoing: you make friends easily and feel comfortable around other people. And you are uncompromising: you think it is wrong to take advantage of others to get ahead.

Your choices are driven by a desire for efficiency.

You are relatively unconcerned with independence: you welcome when others direct your activities for you. You consider tradition to guide a large part of what you do: you highly respect the groups you belong to and follow their guidance.

Openness 50%
Conscientiousness 57%
Extraversion 76%
Agreeableness 90%
Emotional range 46%

ETA: Really??!!?? I've written about 65,000 words here since Dec.?

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Based on that, it's saying you're an INTP-T. Do you have a link to the actual results? How many words was it fed?

I don't know. Supposedly it analyzes one's forum posts, so however much of that was taken in. It's been a few months, so I don't remember it much.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
TACAAter.png

[MENTION=26163]FutureInProgress[/MENTION] maybe we are more similar than I'd imagine?

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
TACAAter.png

[MENTION=26163]FutureInProgress[/MENTION] maybe we are more similar than I'd imagine?

Yeah. I could see it. I would say you are more expressive but private, outgoing, adventurous, and adaptable than I am.

However, I do relate to your energy: blunt, ambitious, very non-PC.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah. I could see it. I would say you are more expressive but private, outgoing***, adventurous, and adaptable than I am.

However, I do relate to your energy: blunt, ambitious, very non-PC.

Haha, I'm only outgoing in an environment I'm familiar in. If I'm put in an unfamiliar environment with no agenda, I will keep to myself. In fact, that's what I imagine myself doing when I'm in one of those TypoC meet ups. I don't mind tagging along though.