• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Social Media Personality Test

Cowardly

deactivated
My brief results. I believe they're accurate.

AUTHORITY-CHALLENGING
INTELLIGENT
ARTISTIC
CURIOUS
SYMPATHETIC​

Service: Forum Posts (14,053 words) on 08-31-2016

Personality*
You are unconventional, somewhat indirect and skeptical.

You are philosophical: you are open to and intrigued by new ideas and love to explore them. You are independent: you have a strong desire to have time to yourself. And you are reserved: you are a private person and don't let many people in.

Your choices are driven by a desire for discovery.

You are relatively unconcerned with both tradition and taking pleasure in life. You care more about making your own path than following what others have done. And you prefer activities with a purpose greater than just personal enjoyment.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
My results changed a lot since the last time I took this. :shock:
I'm not fiery anymore and that makes me sad. :(

100,119 words:

PENSIVE
INTELLIGENT
AUTHORITY-CHALLENGING
SELF-CONSCIOUS
STRESSED

You are a bit indirect, informal and heartfelt.

You are reserved: you are a private person and don't let many people in. You are independent: you have a strong desire to have time to yourself. And you are philosophical: you are open to and intrigued by new ideas and love to explore them.

You are relatively unconcerned with tradition: you care more about making your own path than following what others have done. You consider helping others to guide a large part of what you do: you think it is important to take care of the people around you.

Big 5 gave me RCUEI.

Here are the results from when I last ran this test on 8/15. WHAT HAPPENED AND WHY IS IT SO DIFFERENT NOW? WHAT HAPPENED? WHAT DID I DO? EVERYTHING FLIP FLOPPED

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INTELLIGENT
SYMPATHETIC
AUTHORITY-CHALLENGING
ARTISTIC
CURIOUS

You are inner-directed, somewhat indirect and informal.

You are philosophical: you are open to and intrigued by new ideas and love to explore them. You are independent: you have a strong desire to have time to yourself. And you are reserved: you are a private person and don't let many people in.

You are relatively unconcerned with both tradition and taking pleasure in life. You care more about making your own path than following what others have done. And you prefer activities with a purpose greater than just personal enjoyment.

That's so true :/

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Are you an INFP-T as the tool suggests (asking, as many put a garbage MBTI type on their profile)? [MENTION=2]Ivy[/MENTION], what personality type does this tool suggest you have?
I am me myself. Anything else is up to your imagination.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
It's saying you're an INFP-T (solidly introverted). Are you uncertain of your E/I (is it close to the middle), or are you clearly an extrovert?

anigif_enhanced-buzz-25982-1415205710-4.gif

I am very extroverted, actually. How on earth did you gather INFP-T? Is it because I'm always asking questions on the forum?

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
A lot of people seem to be getting "INTELLIGENT" on their results. How is this result measured?

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
A lot of people seem to be getting "INTELLIGENT" on their results. How is this result measured?

Its weird because I've never gotten it before now. I take the test like twice a month and I've never had a change so drastic as this. Was something about the test updated, I wonder?

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Its weird because I've never gotten it before now. I take the test like twice a month and I've never had a change so drastic as this. Was something about the test updated, I wonder?

Yeah I retook it and pretty much got the same as everyone else.

Are we all the same person or something?

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION] Did something about the test change?? Literally everyone who's taken the test in the past couple days has gotten intelligent and authority-challenging. I mean, maybe we really are all just intelligent, authority-challenging noodles... but I'm questioning it because I take this test regularly and my results are drastically different than they were 2 weeks ago, and it seems everyone has this intelligent/authority pattern going on, and I'm wondering if it's coincidence or not?

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
December: You are a bit compulsive, somewhat critical and skeptical.

You are self-conscious: you are sensitive about what others might be thinking about you. You are intermittent: you have a hard time sticking with difficult tasks for a long period of time. And you are unconcerned with art: you are less concerned with artistic or creative activities than most people who participated in our surveys.

Your choices are driven by a desire for efficiency.

You are relatively unconcerned with tradition: you care more about making your own path than following what others have done. You consider helping others to guide a large part of what you do: you think it is important to take care of the people around you.

SELF-CONSCIOUS
PENSIVE
PRACTICAL
HARMONY-SEEKING
FIERY

Now: You are a bit indirect, informal and heartfelt.

You are reserved: you are a private person and don't let many people in. You are independent: you have a strong desire to have time to yourself. And you are unstructured: you do not make a lot of time for organization in your daily life.

You are motivated to seek out experiences that provide a strong feeling of belongingness.

You are relatively unconcerned with both achieving success and tradition. You make decisions with little regard for how they show off your talents. And you care more about making your own path than following what others have done.

SELF-CONSCIOUS
PENSIVE
MODEST
AUTHORITY-CHALLENGING
STRESSED

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION] Did something about the test change?? Literally everyone who's taken the test in the past couple days has gotten intelligent and authority-challenging. I mean, maybe we really are all just intelligent, authority-challenging noodles... but I'm questioning it because I take this test regularly and my results are drastically different than they were 2 weeks ago, and it seems everyone has this intelligent/authority pattern going on, and I'm wondering if it's coincidence or not?

Lol, I reran it today and got a very different result from 4 days ago. And wow, 60k words since December's test.

Very different results in 4 days.....

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
AUTHORITY-CHALLENGING INTELLIGENT SELF-CONSCIOUS ARTISTIC IMAGINATIVE

You are informal, tranquil and inner-directed.

You are philosophical: you are open to and intrigued by new ideas and love to explore them. You are authority-challenging: you prefer to challenge authority and traditional values to help bring about positive changes. And you are independent: you have a strong desire to have time to yourself.

You are relatively unconcerned with tradition: you care more about making your own path than following what others have done. You consider independence to guide a large part of what you do: you like to set your own goals to decide how to best achieve them.

epidemiologist

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
*Welp* My social media self is very different from my true self... Maybe this is why I feel so misunderstood and seem to have such a strong internal struggle. It represents that weird balance I've always seen in myself between comfort/familiarity and change/possibility.

Dutiful, Cautious, Authority-Challenging, Trusting and Cooperative.

You are skeptical.

You are dutiful: you take rules and obligations seriously, even when they're inconvenient. You are deliberate: you carefully think through decisions before making them. And you are consistent: you enjoy familiar routines and prefer not to deviate from them.

You are motivated to seek out experiences that provide a strong feeling of prestige.

You are relatively unconcerned with independence: you welcome when others direct your activities for you. You don't find taking pleasure in life to be particularly motivating for you

This is so un-ENFP, and enneagram 7 it hurts hahaha... I'm an idealist... But I do often feel like if I am myself I'll get mistaken for being flighty, silly and naive by those who don't understand me. I know I am an NF, but I am always about 50-50 on P/J. I organize things and am a bit type A, but it comes from a place of extroverted Intuition (I think), trying to figure out the best way to do things to make them more meaningful and informational. I'm ultimately a big picture person and have never been too concerned with details. Following through on my ideas is much harder unless my enthusiasm kicks into high-gear. At first glance, I am shy and reserved even thought underneath it all I am a people-person dying for adventure who sees the good in everything and wants to explore and understand it all. Once you get to know me, I can't stop talking/thinking/feeling... But this was a bit of a reality shock... I think I'm actually terrified I'll scare people away or be unable to accomplish anything. I've been forced into being more rigid than I actually am. I'm not one to point fingers, but I suspect our education system as well as how important outward appearances have become in society. Only my close friends and family know better :(

Well I'm a bit depressed, but I think I have something to work on now... a happier more effective version of myself to aspire to. And I'm convinced Public Health is the perfect career field for me to balance this out. I've always valued diplomacy, cooperation and patience to an extreme but I think if let my true self out a little more I'd be much happier. And that doesn't necessarily have to compromise my concern and regard for others beliefs and opinions. If anything, I feel a strong desire to understand where others are coming from and inspire them to be better versions of themselves. Apparently I've been a bit of a hypocrite.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
1 month later.

MODEST
PENSIVE
AUTHORITY-CHALLENGING
SELF-CONSCIOUS
INTELLIGENT

You are a bit indirect, informal and heartfelt.

You are reserved: you are a private person and don't let many people in. You are independent: you have a strong desire to have time to yourself. And you are unstructured: you do not make a lot of time for organization in your daily life.

You are motivated to seek out experiences that provide a strong feeling of discovery.

You are relatively unconcerned with both tradition and achieving success. You care more about making your own path than following what others have done. And you make decisions with little regard for how they show off your talents.

I find this test interesting really.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
This test is broken. For some reason literally everyone whose taken it in like the past 1-2 months has gotten intelligent and authority-challenging even if they're never gotten it before, including myself. Something must be off with the coding.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This test is broken. For some reason literally everyone whose taken it in like the past 1-2 months has gotten intelligent and authority-challenging even if they're never gotten it before, including myself. Something must be off with the coding.

Maybe the platform/forum inspires people to be more intelligent and authority challenging than they really are?