• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Social Media Personality Test

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
🔨PRACTICAL🔨💭PENSIVE💭👫HARMONY-SEEKING👫❤️ LOVING❤️🔥 FIERY🔥

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Mine says I am extraverted, lol. I figured my online woud be different then in person. I actually see alot of extraverted people more introverted online and introverted people alot more extroverted online.

My results are hit or miss according to offline. It is interesting though to see how my online actions can be viewed and grouped together based on my writing style.

Null

-
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
SELF-CONSCIOUS PENSIVE FIERY HARMONY-SEEKING SYMPATHETIC

You are a bit compulsive.

You are intermittent: you have a hard time sticking with difficult tasks for a long period of time. You are self-conscious: you are sensitive about what others might be thinking about you. And you are melancholy: you think quite often about the things you are unhappy about.

Your choices are driven by a desire for well-being.

You are relatively unconcerned with tradition: you care more about making your own path than following what others have done. You consider helping others to guide a large part of what you do: you think it is important to take care of the people around you.
That's so cool, especially since it got most of the stuff right. I'm neither fiery nor do I want to take care of other people, but the rest is surprisingly accurate.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
For me personally, I found that running it against 100,000 words yields a more accurate result than 35,000 words. The description at the top isn't great. The better value is with the individual values and the chart. Though the chart might be too detailed for some, it is pretty interesting too me. I don't have enough posts on a different social media platform to test it there.

Personality_Graph.png

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Such Irony

SELF-CONSCIOUS SYMPATHETIC PENSIVE FIERY HARMONY-SEEKING
Service: Forum Posts (100,719 words) on 12-23-2015

Personality*
You are a bit compulsive and guarded.

You are intermittent: you have a hard time sticking with difficult tasks for a long period of time. You are self-conscious: you are sensitive about what others might be thinking about you. And you are unconcerned with art: you are less concerned with artistic or creative activities than most people who participated in our surveys.

You are relatively unconcerned with both tradition and taking pleasure in life. You care more about making your own path than following what others have done. And you prefer activities with a purpose greater than just personal enjoyment.

More details about the Big 5 Model of Personality Type can be found at:
Big5 - Typology Wiki
Visualization of Personality Data

Big 5

Conscientiousness
(8%)
Openness
(55%)
Adventurousness (26%)
Artistic interests (5%)
Emotionality (63%)
Imagination (67%)
Intellect (61%)
Authority-challenging (70%)

Conscientiousness
(8%)
Achievement striving (22%)
Cautiousness (53%)
Dutifulness (13%)
Orderliness (48%)
Self-discipline (1%)
Self-efficacy (18%)

Extraversion
(29%)
Activity level (6%)
Assertiveness (46%)
Cheerfulness (38%)
Excitement-seeking (42%)
Outgoing (12%)
Gregariousness (16%)

Agreeableness
(34%)
Altruism (12%)
Cooperation (52%)
Modesty (7%)
Uncompromising (23%)
Sympathy (92%)
Trust (16%)

Emotional range
(88%)
Fiery (87%)
Prone to worry (78%)
Melancholy (90%)
Immoderation (74%)
Self-consciousness (97%)
Susceptible to stress (80%)

Needs
Self-expression
(5%)
Challenge (68%)
Closeness (64%)
Curiosity (53%)
Excitement (52%)
Harmony (86%)
Ideal (33%)
Liberty (57%)
Love (83%)
Practicality (84%)
Self-expression (5%)
Stability (54%)
Structure (63%)

Values
Conservation
(9%)
Conservation (9%)
Openness to change (78%)
Hedonism (16%)
Self-enhancement (67%)
Self-transcendence (78%)

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dis shit is fire.

OPEN TO CHANGE * PENSIVE * HARMONY-SEEKING * SYMPATHETIC * FIERY

You are a bit compulsive.

You are intermittent: you have a hard time sticking with difficult tasks for a long period of time. You are laid-back: you appreciate a relaxed pace in life. And you are content: you are content with your level of accomplishment and do not feel the need to set ambitious goals.

You consider independence to guide a large part of what you do: you like to set your own goals to decide how to best achieve them. You are relatively unconcerned with tradition: you care more about making your own path than following what others have done.

Openness 48%
Adventurousness 26%
Artistic interests 16%
Emotionality 72%
Imagination 60%
Intellect 50%
Authority-challenging 56%
Conscientiousness 7%
Achievement striving 6%
Cautiousness 24%
Dutifulness 11%
Orderliness 47%
Self-discipline 2%
Self-efficacy 25%
Extraversion 65%
Activity level 4%
Assertiveness 58%
Cheerfulness 56%
Excitement-seeking 54%
Outgoing 46%
Gregariousness 28%
Agreeableness 52%
Altruism 24%
Cooperation 37%
Modesty 8%
Uncompromising 28%
Sympathy 85%
Trust 18%
Emotional range 83%
Fiery 84%
Prone to worry 69%
Melancholy 86%
Immoderation 75%
Self-consciousness 72%
Susceptible to stress 73%

Needs

Challenge 32%
Closeness 74%
Curiosity 62%
Excitement 65%
Harmony 85%
Ideal 56%
Liberty 71%
Love 77%
Practicality 81%
Self-expression 28%
Stability 68%
Structure 64%

Values

Conservation 5%
Openness to change 96%
Hedonism 68%
Self-enhancement 31%
Self-transcendence 79%

There are some I don't agree with.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Monthly check up!

I'm not harmony-seeking anymore now I'm practical :laugh:

Still fiery though. ;)

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Krim13

Pensive
Spiritual
Open to change
Self-conscious
Sympathetic

Service: Forum Posts (16,108 words) on 01-30-2016

Personality

You are a bit compulsive and somewhat critical.

You are intermittent: you have a hard time sticking with difficult tasks for a long period of time. You are melancholy: you think quite often about the things you are unhappy about. And you are laid-back: you appreciate a relaxed pace in life.

You are relatively unconcerned with tradition: you care more about making your own path than following what others have done. You consider helping others to guide a large part of what you do: you think it is important to take care of the people around you.

BIG 5

Agreeableness is a person's tendency to be compassionate and cooperative toward others.

Conscientiousness is a person's tendency to act in an organized or thoughtful way.

Extraversion is a person's tendency to seek stimulation in the company of others.

Emotional Range , also referred to as Neuroticism or Natural Reactions, is the extent to which a person's emotions are sensitive to the person's environment.

Openness is the extent to which a person is open to experiencing a variety of activities.

BeyondTheGrey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
BeyondTheGrey

SPIRITUAL PENSIVE FIERY STRESSED HARMONY-SEEKING

Service: Forum Posts (4,556 words) on 02-01-2016
Personality*
You are a bit compulsive and somewhat critical.

You are intermittent: you have a hard time sticking with difficult tasks for a long period of time. You are unconcerned with art: you are less concerned with artistic or creative activities than most people who participated in our surveys. And you are laid-back: you appreciate a relaxed pace in life.

You are relatively unconcerned with taking pleasure in life: you prefer activities with a purpose greater than just personal enjoyment. You consider helping others to guide a large part of what you do: you think it is important to take care of the people around you.

More details about the Big 5 Model of Personality Type can be found at:
Big5 - Typology Wiki

If you don't mind me asking, how do I find my Global 5 SLOAN type?

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
FIERY INDULGENT HARMONY-SEEKING PRACTICAL CHEERFUL

You are unpretentious, sentimental and easily rattled.

You are intermittent: you have a hard time sticking with difficult tasks for a long period of time. You are fiery: you have a fiery temper, especially when things do not go your way. And you are self-doubting: you frequently doubt your ability to achieve your goals.

You are motivated to seek out experiences that provide a strong feeling of efficiency.

You are relatively unconcerned with helping others: you think people can handle their own business without interference. You value independence a bit more: you like to set your own goals to decide how to best achieve them.

:shrug:

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Forum Posts (97,234 words) on 02-01-2016:

SELF-CONSCIOUS

PENSIVE

SPIRITUAL

SYMPATHETIC

HARMONY-SEEKING

You are a bit compulsive, somewhat critical and skeptical.

You are intermittent: you have a hard time sticking with difficult tasks for a long period of time. You are unconcerned with art: you are less concerned with artistic or creative activities than most people who participated in our surveys. And you are laid-back: you appreciate a relaxed pace in life.

And then the rest: http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/personalitytest.php?do=results&id=r9C01cdnLT

Will look into correlations after work.

meme duchess

mein, memeself, and MeMe
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
RESULTS FOR:
Forum Posts
Tumblr Posts

Kudos [MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION] for making it - extremely interesting to look at and "analyze", if you will. Might add in a few more of my thoughts later.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Monthly check up

A few things have changed

You are a bit compulsive, somewhat shortsighted and somber.

This is new

You are self-conscious: you are sensitive about what others might be thinking about you. You are intermittent: you have a hard time sticking with difficult tasks for a long period of time. And you are fiery: you have a fiery temper, especially when things do not go your way.

This is also new; it was "unconcerned with art" before.

Your choices are driven by a desire for efficiency.

It was well-being before

Big 5 and the rest is roughly the same. A few smaller changes: 10% more need for curiosity, 10% more need for ideal, 9% more need for stability, 10% more need for structure.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Oh it's changed quite a bit now.

You are a bit compulsive, somewhat shortsighted and can be perceived as dependent.

You are susceptible to stress: you are easily overwhelmed in stressful situations. You are self-conscious: you are sensitive about what others might be thinking about you. And you are intermittent: you have a hard time sticking with difficult tasks for a long period of time.

Your choices are driven by a desire for efficiency.

You consider helping others to guide a large part of what you do: you think it is important to take care of the people around you. You are relatively unconcerned with tradition: you care more about making your own path than following what others have done.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/personalitytest.php?do=results&id=af7sQZEHPN

I would, on the whole, agree with the test results and how they've been interpreted.

I was, however, surprised to see such low "self-expression" and "artistic interests" scores. The Agreeableness results were kind of contradictory as well (very high sympathy, yet very low altruism, doesn't make a lot of sense). Of course, my forum posting doesn't always reflect my personality offline very well, so that may be a reason, too.