• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ's and cheating

heart

heart on fire
My great grandmother is wonderful when you don't have to deal with those two aspects of her. My best friend from highschool has neither of those hang ups and is awesome to hang out with.

I agrued with one of the ISTJ I know because he thought it was okay to stick his hand in the picklejar instead of using the fork placed there.

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
I'm soap-free. It's bad for your skin, it strips away all your natural oils.

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Yes, ma'am..hand out of pickle jar.....

......mind if I take a sippy out your water bottle...so thirsty.

:devil:

heart

heart on fire
Yes, ma'am..hand out of pickle jar.....

......mind if I take a sippy out your water bottle...so thirsty.

:devil:

Sure, but it's yours now.

I once shared a Dr Pepper with a sibling and then a week later he had hepatitis A and I had to get a G/G shot and my doc lectured me up one side and down the other! :shock: I haven't shared a drink with anyone else except husband ever since. :D

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What a strange question.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So Bella, what do you do for hygene? (not judging, just asking)

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Well if she doesn't use soap, not much it appears. :laugh:

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Hot water and that's it.

(Oh man, I'm either brave or stupid.....)

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I actually don't go crazy with soap either. I use shampoo obviously but for the rest of the body I mostly just hit the target areas (arm pits, neck, groin, butt) on a reg basis and then maybe my back and legs whenever I feel like it.

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
I actually don't go crazy with soap either. I use shampoo obviously but for the rest of the body I mostly just hit the target areas (arm pits, neck, groin, butt) on a reg basis and then maybe my back and legs whenever I feel like it.

Yeah, it's no good, unlesss you can get organic stuff without the parabens and what not. Kiss-my-face products are wonderfull.

Condor

MBTI Type
ISTJ
With regard to the OP (original point?) about cheating - I find the concept difficult to comprehend. Why would anyone want to do that? It literally serves no purpose. How lives can get ruined for a bit of biological stimulation is sad to watch.

Having said that, I do understand how a relationship created from "emotional attachments" (love at first sight, etc.) has a crossroad ahead of it. With luck (and work), the emotional attachment can mature into one that transcends the biological desires. Unfortunately, a lot of those relationships end up in marriages where the desire wanes and the "quick fix" of wanting to be infatuated again leads to cheating.

It seems to me that if one looked ahead to what would happen after, there might be a reason to give pause to an emotional decision.

hermeticdancer

MBTI Type
eNFp
Enneagram
Most SJ's are cheaters. Trust me on this.

Ive been cheated on by an ISTJ, he was dating the same woman for 5 years when he was "trying me out". I found out when she called me on the phone and told me. She said he cheated on her too (3 times!) She had a private investigator follow us.
He also lied to both of us.
He said that they were on and off and that she had gained 100lbs and was crazy. I found it hard to trust him after that.

hermeticdancer

MBTI Type
eNFp
Enneagram
With regard to the OP (original point?) about cheating - I find the concept difficult to comprehend. Why would anyone want to do that? It literally serves no purpose. How lives can get ruined for a bit of biological stimulation is sad to watch.

Having said that, I do understand how a relationship created from "emotional attachments" (love at first sight, etc.) has a crossroad ahead of it. With luck (and work), the emotional attachment can mature into one that transcends the biological desires. Unfortunately, a lot of those relationships end up in marriages where the desire wanes and the "quick fix" of wanting to be infatuated again leads to cheating.

It seems to me that if one looked ahead to what would happen after, there might be a reason to give pause to an emotional decision.

incredibly insightful. You sound like a well developed person, its refreshing. I really don't like stereotypes. So its nice to see that an ISTJ can express an interesting idea.

V

violaine

Ive been cheated on by an ISTJ, he was dating the same woman for 5 years when he was "trying me out". I found out when she called me on the phone and told me. She said he cheated on her too (3 times!) She had a private investigator follow us.
He also lied to both of us.
He said that they were on and off and that she had gained 100lbs and was crazy. I found it hard to trust him after that.

That's awful for you.

I was with an ISTJ for quite a while. I don't believe he would ever cheat, but I could imagine him being sorely tested under those circumstances, and only those circumstances. The weight gain would have had to have been out of 'laziness' too, not due to a medical condition. Though I'm sure he would have broken up with the person first rather than cheating, those would definitely have been grounds for him to start looking elsewhere.