• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[sx] Sexual Doms - Bring Out Your Valentine's

Starry

I'm being an opportunist with this song...because the truth of it is...is that this song could be about eating rice krispies for breakfast...or mending your socks...it wouldn't matter to me. But I will take advantage of my own thread title.

^whoops that's the extended version... here's the regular one.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Wait what the fuck is this?

[MENTION=7991]chickpea[/MENTION] I'm going to need you to give me a like on post #134 (I actually love that Randy Newman song)

Oh wait this is a cover...i guess his studio version isn't on youtube??

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
You vajazzlin' bro?

Ha. You know it Brah!

Now is one of those times when I wish I were a dood, because "...something something something Genderms and dick stitches" ( Archer) because dicks are funny. Vaginas are horrifying.
Especially vagina stitche-Holy shit! I should have waited till Halloween! I could have dressed it up like Frankenstein! The award for most terrifying would have been totes worth it, all the way to jail.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ha. You know it Brah!

Now is one of those times when I wish I were a dood, because "...something something something Genderms and dick stitches" ( Archer) because dicks are funny. Vaginas are horrifying.
Especially vagina stitche-Holy shit! I should have waited till Halloween! I could have dressed it up like Frankenstein! The award for most terrifying would have been totes worth it, all the way to jail.

I'm sorry you're hurt. I hope the procedure goes well and you're back in commission soon.

I'd hug you if it were in the way of our people. Instead, please accept a firm handshake and this Churchill biography as a token of my condolences.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
I'm sorry you're hurt. I hope the procedure goes well and you're back in commission soon.

I'd hug you if it were in the way of our people. Instead, please accept a firm handshake and this Churchill biography as a token of my condolences.

It was my choice. I'll be fine in a couple days. Of course I'm gonna convince my husband that I need like a week. He wont ask questions.

..that is the nicest recovery gift I have ever received. Thank you sir. * Salute*

Starry

Totally get the prince thing.... also one of my fav's of his and very appropriate for this thread and ENFP's in general...(couldn't find it on youtube)

[video]http://videos.sapo.pt/KOvn6OC2wfpWz9aTDSAM[/video]

I've been trying to get here and thank you for hooking me up with this Portuguese site haha. How did you even find this?
I was looking for the song Hot Thing... and actually found it here. I forgot that Hot Thing was from the Sign of the Times album and movie so its video is a live performance...this is the real thing and not someone holding their smartphone up to the tv or whatever. I'm happy!

Prince - Hot Thing - SAPO Videos

It's from his B-sides album :D

Oh wait this is a cover...i guess his studio version isn't on youtube??

I'm not exactly sure what it was but I searched for this song today and came up empty handed. This is worth viewing though...this is kinda my Valentine to you :heart:

Starry

Should I know what vajazzling is?

I had to think for a really long time the other day to remember what the D stood for in BDSM haha. yah.

Starry

you.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm not exactly sure what it was but I searched for this song today and came up empty handed.

Nothing on YouTube...but I do have the original audio on my blog :D This is one of my favorites of his

This is worth viewing though...this is kinda my Valentine to you :heart:

Omg...you just made my Valentine's. Who says you need a date for this holiday? :cry:

Starry

Okay...I have one more day to get all of the things I wanted in here in here...let's do this Starry.

b3ee66248505de0d4df1b3c52b528707.jpg

The Cat

Offering FREE Monkey paws down at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Awesome thread [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION]!
I've enjoyed it a lot. I love Valentines Day. Thanks for such a groovy Idea ^_^
large.jpg

Starry

Awesome thread [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION]!
I've enjoyed it a lot. I love Valentines Day. Thanks for such a groovy Idea ^_^
large.jpg

Jack, will you send me a couple of anime shots that you have not yet used...I want to see if I can put quotes to them...

The Cat

Staff member
Jack, will you send me a couple of anime shots that you have not yet used...I want to see if I can put quotes to them...

Sure, let's me run a search and do some match up, you are looking for ones of l'amour no? Or at least la lust? (Doesnt really speak french all that well or hardly at all)

Starry

Sure, let's me run a search and do some match up, you are looking for ones of l'amour no? Or at least la lust? (Doesnt really speak french all that well or hardly at all)

Whatever you would like... I don't know if this is something I can do and I'm not very familiar with anime so it seems like a fun challenge for me...

The Cat

Staff member

e2c3d9bbedf5ee6d83e1ffb0f91aac69.jpg