• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[sx] Sexual Doms - Bring Out Your Valentine's

Rambling

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Nobody seems to have mentioned chocolate yet... :)

Starry

Nobody seems to have mentioned chocolate yet... :)

This is merely because chocolate is a constant force.

eq0005P.gif

Starry

Why in the sam-fuck has no one liked my Prince Valentine yet? Like, something feels very "disturbance in the force" about this. Likewise, that youtube is out of the Ukraine or someplace similar and will probably only be up and active for approx. 15 more minutes...so let's get to liking people.

Okay, actually I'm calling [MENTION=7991]chickpea[/MENTION] because she will understand that Prince is basically 100% sx and the beginning of that song has an alternative Romeo and Juliet feel to it. chickpea...I need a rush like on post #117 please thank you.

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why in the sam-fuck has no one liked my Prince Valentine yet?

If I weren't in the throes of like button anxiety, you bet your sweet ass there'd be at least one like!

Also? There aren't many Prince videos on youtube*. I wanted to post Let's Pretend We're Married, but the internet wasn't having it.

*Not the songs I wanted, anyway.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
It's been a while since I've thought about instinctual variants. Sooo, definitely thought this thread was about BDSM for a minute.

Starry

If I weren't in the throes of like button anxiety, you bet your sweet ass there'd be at least one like!

Also? There aren't many Prince videos on youtube*. I wanted to post Let's Pretend We're Married, but the internet wasn't having it.

*Not the songs I wanted, anyway.

This actually helps really - knowing this thank you. Yah, I guess Prince was into getting paid for his music and so his people or Web Sheriff I guess routinely pulls his stuff from all streaming. I've also read though that doing this...he was also super anal about having total control over his *image* his 3w4 image? <-I'm thinking.

And I know I wanted to post Hot Thing.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Oh, I wont be doing anything special on Valetines day. Ima just pass out on the couch until the drugs after elective-ish vagina surgery wear off.

...let's see if we can scare the living holy hell out of ALL THE STACKINGS shall we? I kinda feel like that would be super fun...
Ima just set this here * Drops mike*

That was fun.

But I'm kidding, of course. Drugs don't stop me. probably still make an amazing dinner. I'm thinking lamb.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh, I wont be doing anything special on Valetines day. Ima just pass out on the couch until the drugs after elective-ish vagina surgery wear off.

You vajazzlin' bro?

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Why in the sam-fuck has no one liked my Prince Valentine yet? Like, something feels very "disturbance in the force" about this. Likewise, that youtube is out of the Ukraine or someplace similar and will probably only be up and active for approx. 15 more minutes...so let's get to liking people.

Okay, actually I'm calling @<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/7991.html" target="_blank">chickpea</a> because she will understand that Prince is basically 100% sx and the beginning of that song has an alternative Romeo and Juliet feel to it. chickpea...I need a rush like on post #117 please thank you.

Totally get the prince thing.... also one of my fav's of his and very appropriate for this thread and ENFP's in general...(couldn't find it on youtube)

[video]http://videos.sapo.pt/KOvn6OC2wfpWz9aTDSAM[/video]

Dr Mobius

Biting Shards
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Okay, actually I'm calling @<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/7991.html" target="_blank">chickpea</a> because she will understand that Prince is basically 100% sx and the beginning of that song has an alternative Romeo and Juliet feel to it. chickpea...I need a rush like on post #117 please thank you.

i'm "she"