• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Random Politics Thread

The Cat

Offering FREE Monkey paws down at the Crossroads.
Staff member
I wish ticking clocks werent so good for ratings.​

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oklahoma opens Hunting Season on furries.

thank you for saving us from this dire threat disrupting the state.

1000003841.jpg

It's not the only bill by this guy, as per article.

The Cat

Staff member
Oklahoma opens Hunting Season on furries.

thank you for saving us from this dire threat disrupting the state.

View attachment 30093

It's not the only bill by this guy, as per article.
This guy sounds like he likes the naughty parts of the internet and believes everyone is yiffing but him. I sometimes think laws like this get put forward by incels whove managed to dodge the title of incel.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
This won't end with trans kids or people that need reproductive services. People should pay attention.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This won't end with trans kids or people that need reproductive services. People should pay attention.
They never believe they will become the next targets until they're wailing in outrage. People frustrate me so much.

----

Can y'all believe this jamoche? I mean, of course we can, this is totally on brand -- but damn, it's like parody except it's real.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

White Raven
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This clarified the Taylor Swift obsession for me.

Basically, Swift is the temptress Eve.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This clarified the Taylor Swift obsession for me.
Basically, Swift is the temptress Eve.
Well, that and the fact they assumed she was the incel's white-woman idealized girlfriend after her run-in's with Kanye and now she's blown their eyes back in their skulls at how wrong they were. (note that she became a "temptress" to single white women suburban voters after they realized she wasn't their IT girl.) It's just insane.

I'll be honest, musically I've tried to listen to her but can't get into it. Maybe I would appreciate her lyrics if I read them separately.

My polyamorous trans non-binary kid however is just completely enamored with her and gave me a long 20 minute overview of why she is so popular with people and what she represents, though -- lol! I can't remember half of it, but I'm like, you (Taylor) go girl! She can keep doing whatever she's doing.

Last edited:

The Cat

Staff member
Those almond eyes, long legs and the radiating black lines in her aura, the tell tale signs of diablerie. Regardless of the music, she's got that almost indefinable something that makes the webs inside our head resonate. I rather enjoy her and some of her music. Though I can take or leave it, her power is interesting indeed.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

White Raven
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Well, that and the fact they assumed she was the incel's white-woman idealized girlfriend after her run-in's with Kanye and now she's blown their eyes back in their skulls at how wrong they were. (note that she became a "temptress" to single white women suburban voters after they realized she wasn't their IT girl.) It's just insane.
Yeah, the video covered that. I remembered the feud with Kanye, but I wasn't aware of any incels worshiping her.

I'll be honest, musically I've tried to listen to her but can't get into it. Maybe I would appreciate her lyrics if I read them separately.
I listened to Blank Spaces just now, and I admit that I enjoyed it. The song had a unique hook, and none of it came off as soulless to me. It's not usually my genre of music, but I can see why she's popular.
My polyamorous trans non-binary kid however is just completely enamored with her and gave me a long 20 minute overview of why she is so popular with people and what she represents, though -- lol! I can't remember half of it, but I'm like, you (Taylor) go girl! She can keep doing whatever she's doing.
I think the lyrics in the one song I listened to were interesting. There was a cockiness and self-assuredness, this sense that she's the one in control, that I don't see very often in female musicians.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think the lyrics in the one song I listened to were interesting. There was a cockiness and self-assuredness, this sense that she's the one in control, that I don't see very often in female musicians.
My kid says she seems to speak from the heart of her listeners, they connect with what she is saying. Yes, very empowering stuff.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
WASHINGTON (AP) — House Speaker Mike Johnson late Monday sharply criticized a $95.3 billion aid package for Ukraine, Israel and other countries, casting serious doubts about the future of the package just as Senate leaders were slowly muscling it toward a final vote.

Senate leaders, trying to send a message that the U.S. remains committed to its allies, were looking to overcome marathon speeches from a determined group of Republican senators and hold a vote to pass the bill in the early morning hours Tuesday.

But Johnson, a Louisiana Republican Republican, said in a statement the package lacked border security provisions, calling it “silent on the most pressing issue facing our country.” It was the latest — and potentially most consequential — sign of opposition to the Ukraine aid from conservatives who have for months demanded that border security policy be included in the package, only to last week reject a bipartisan proposal intended to curb the number of illegal crossings at the U.S.-Mexico border...

Deep-six four months of work the prior week because The Master demands it, then complain this week about it not being included just to deep-six this.

I'd say they have it down to a science, except they don't believe in science.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

White Raven
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Deep-six four months of work the prior week because The Master demands it, then complain this week about it not being included just to deep-six this.

I'd say they have it down to a science, except they don't believe in science.
SMH.

The Cat

Staff member
Don't fuck with the feds or try to use them as your dogs.
They don't enjoy it, and don't have a sense of humor about it.
Unless you count payback is a bitch as a sense of humor.​

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Does the RNC have enough spare parts to sell off and pay Trump's $450 million debt in the next six months? Let the fundraising begin.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9

Does the RNC have enough spare parts to sell off and pay Trump's $450 million debt in the next six months? Let the fundraising begin.
lol Especially after this proposal.

The nice thing is, the more of Trumps legal fees/fines the RNC pays, the less they have for every other election.