• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Random Politics Thread

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
My in-laws are never coming back from Finland (they moved back in 2017) and my sister in law is considering going too. Her son took a job in Ireland and I don't think he is planning on coming back either. his wife and kids love it. That's 7 people. I wonder how many others have left?
IDK, but tbh I think they're probably getting off of a sinking ship. I expect the US to go downhill and go into some even crazier phase than it's in now before it sees any real improvement.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Not that I would, but wife said she’d divorce me if I voted for Trump

That seems kind of fucked up. People talk about women voting a certain way because their husbands pressure or force it, but I wonder if this cuts both ways with a lot of scared husbands afraid of creating a Lysistrata scenario at home

I mean in my case I don’t get sex anyway so I guess it doesn’t matter

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Got my drink in one hand and interactive 270towin map up for n my browser

I’m buzzed

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I told myself I was going to be composed today and not care but we're closer and I'm borderline close to a bad anxiety attack so I have purchased an entire pizza to console myself with.

I might be stressed.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Not that I would, but wife said she’d divorce me if I voted for Trump

That seems kind of fucked up. People talk about women voting a certain way because their husbands pressure or force it, but I wonder if this cuts both ways with a lot of scared husbands afraid of creating a Lysistrata scenario at home

I mean in my case I don’t get sex anyway so I guess it doesn’t matter

That's the least she can do. IF she wanted to, she could likely keep you alive for months or years before finally letting you die, and no one would notice. "Hey, hows Tactleneck? We havent seen him for a while?" And without missing a beat all she'd have to say is: "I'll let him you asked after him, but you know how he can be...." And then they'd share a laugh about an inside joke you all share. And you were never seen alive again. Your death appeared to be natural causes. And technically that's true. :mellow:

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
come on give me a blue senate this year.

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I just don’t feel like going back to work tomorrow... :cry: fuck everything.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
My god, America...what have you done...if Trump wins this impacts the whole world global warming wise, too...some of the changes will basically be permanent if he stays...

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
Living wage isn't even the same thing as minimum wage...this is how educated people are before they vote on things...lovely.

WHE4XLLTJVFANADXKNGI56PSFY.jpg

Cool, my job just went from me having a break in life and earning enough to pick myself up after being in hard times for several years to soon being not enough to actually properly survive. Idiots.